[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there is no misaki to save me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: misaki.jpg (180KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
180KB, 1280x800px
>tfw there is no misaki to save me
>>
>>35335690
she'll be there soon, anon

just keep waiting
>>
>>35335704
10 years have passed.
Not a single person is coming.
>>
File: wojack crying.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojack crying.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>35335704
i've waited so long
>>
>>35335690
>>35335704
>>35335709
>waiting for an idealization and escapism
>>
>>35335690
stop making this thread
it makes me feel sad
Misaki won't save you
Misaki won't come
Misaki doesn't exist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc
>>
>>35335690
Misaki's goal was never to save Satou. It was to keep him down to make her own broken self feel better.

The entire point of the anime and the novel is that you can't rely on outside sources to fix you. You have to fix yourself.

Easier said than done. The author is still a hikkikomori despite having more money
>>
File: V9hTKEq.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
V9hTKEq.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
I have seen a lot of animes in my time but nothing has gave me as much feels as "welcome to the nhk".

Is there any anime that beats it in terms of feels
>>
>>35336069
the point of the anime seemed more like "hikkikomori will stop when they lose their financial support"
>>
>>35335690
is there a pic of masaki smiling through the window in the noose? I feel like there should be.
>>
>>35335912
>This video contains content from Victor Entertainment, Inc.. It is not available in your country.
>Sorry about that.
>>
My waifu will become real one day, r-right?
>>
>>35336069
This may be true, but the anime has a quite happy ending tho. Satou gets a job, Misaki starts studying. Together they start fixing themselves.
>>35336163
It's just Youkoso Hitori Bocchi, main theme song
>>35336123
Only NGE gave me strong feels.
>>35336174
no.
>>
No other anime hit so close to home for me. Luckily I never allowed myself to become a total shut in, because I have to work and I have friends I need to see for my mental wellbeing.

But still no Misaki. I know what a trash of a person I am, and I can take being inferior to a person to support and love them, though I don't know if I deserve love.
>>
>>35336123
I can't say which beats what, since feelings are so ephemeral.
I recently got a lot of feels from shinsekai yori, but I've been sick lately so my emotions and mind are kind of screwy
>>
Currently rewatching and I just realised i'm older than satou now. I was the same age as him when I first watched it, which made it all that more relatable.
I hope misaki comes soon
>>
File: ScRR6m-6.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ScRR6m-6.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>tfw try to be like Misaki and help my neet friend
>accidentally fuck him up even more
>>
>tfw you found a girl who loved you unconditionally despite your myriad flaws and you end up pushing her away and hurting her feelings
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.