[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls nowadays have higher standards than they did before

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Do girls nowadays have higher standards than they did before social media and internet celebrity culture?
>>
Do guys nowadays have higher standards than they did before social media and internet celebrity culture?
>>
>>35335515
No. Do girls nowadays have higher standards than they did before social media and internet celebrity culture?
>>
>telling children they can have anything they want
>be suprised they turn out spoiled
I don't know what we were expecting.
>>
>>35335535
No. Do guys nowadays have higher standards than they did before social media and internet celebrity culture?
>>
>>35335482
Why have a girl when you can have a book
>>
>>35335584
Fucking books probably doesn't feel as good as fucking girls, not that I know, I'm a virgin.
>>
>>35335482
Yes. Luckily, most of them will write articles online about how they wonder where all the men they shunned went when they suddenly needed them.

It's not much, but it's still justice.
>>
>>35335584
>book
nigga u high
>>
>>35335550
>>35335535

Just fuck already

Originalio comento fantastico
>>
>>35335482
I'd say the cause is the economic situation and the whole idea of being entitled to anything without working for it. Both men and women have declined in their quality of life after high school. Take your average young man from the 50s era. He was either already making a living doing some trade career or in school with a job already lined up after graduation. He was ready to be married the day he became a man. The women didn't have to do anything other than look good and know how to upkeep the house. But they weren't going to pick just anybody, they still wanted the most handsome, successful family man.
Fast forward to today and tell me both men and women can provide the same quality with the same relative expectations
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.