[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 15

File: 1488656107700.jpg (320KB, 820x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488656107700.jpg
320KB, 820x500px
Dear A,

It took me years of being delusional to see you for the disgusting whore that you were.

You're my biggest regret in life.

I'm glad the delusion is finally over and I am now able to move on.

-J
>>
>>35334728
Dear OP,
We have this thread every day and I've long since grown sick of it.
Everyone who posts in it only wants to talk about themselves and nobody cares about anyone else's letters.

Dear silent reader,
Fuck off and do your work.
Signed,
The undersigned
>>
Emily

You should have told me about your personality disorder from the start so I could have avoided you.

-D
>>
Dear J,
I miss you
-S
>>
>>35334820
Then why don't you come back? fool
>>
Dear Slim,

I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways, fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'm a name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan

Signed, Stan.
>>
>>35335293
you're the only reason i ever open up these retarded threads
>>
Dear Clara,

I'm sorry I was a dick to you 10 years ago. I still have no idea why in the nine hells you actually liked my autistic child self back then, but you certainly didn't deserve to be laughed at for it.

If it makes you feel any better, you were the first and last girl to ever ask me out. My entire life is a joke, as can be surmised from the fact that I'm writing this letter on /r9k/, so I hope you can take some solace in the fact that the universe has seen fit to punish me for being a bully rather than reward me for it.

Wherever you are, I hope you're doing great.

- Anon
>>
>>35334728
Dear Q,

Send nudes pls.

J
>>
>>35334796
what is the second letter of your name?
>>
>>35336310
>what is the second letter of your name?
why
>>
>>35336338
I might know you, I wont say who you are, I would just like to know.
>>
>>35336403
It's a
>>
>>35336427
dont know you, unfortunately :/
>>
>>35336427
Fuck off Daniel/Damien/Darien/Dalton/Darius/Daisuke/Dafydd/Dabney/Da'cunt-d'stroya/Dammit
>>
>>35336512
>Daniel/Damien/Darien/Dalton/Darius/Daisuke/Dafydd/Dabney/Da'cunt-d'stroya/Dammit

David
>>
E
yep, you're still a baget
C
>>
>>35337067
FUCK (but originally)
>>
Dear Jessica,

Thanks for breaking my heart and making me depressed. You're fucking stupid for thinking i'd come back to you. I'm sorry that i "took it too far" by hugging you and kissing your forehead. Maybe if you actually loved me and gave a fuck we'd still be together. I miss those good morning text from you. I'm sorry for caring. I can't wait for the day i reach my limit and kill myself so i can stop my suffering

your ex, Joe.
>>
>>35334820
lmao, you're autistic
:smugface:
>>
Salut Sophia,
Je suis stalle, emberlificote
Tricote un brin trop serre
La tete baissee, les doigts croises
Je reve encore de Coupe Stanley
Je suis frileux, pissou, peureux
Je fuis devant les grands enjeux
J'vois pus clair dans mon propre jeu
J'me prends-tu vraiment au serieux ?
Je suis grenouille de benitier
Qui sort de l'ombre de mille clochers
Je suis scandale, Tout le monde en parle
Je suis journal de Montreal
Je suis de morale malleable
Je suis payable en dessous de la table
Je suis de l'homme et de son peche
Meme si le monde a bien change
L'enfer est rouge, le ciel est bleu
Chacun pour soi et pis sauve-qui-peut
J'ai perdu mon pere, mon fils et mon esprit
J'me devire de bord
Je doute encore
Chus pris, je spinne dans mon banc d'neige
Je suis de ponts qui s'desagregent
J'crois aux mirages pis aux sondages
Des fois, je regarde rien que les images
C'est vrai, je chiale plus que j'milite
J'ai p't'etre les elus que j'merite
Capable du meilleur comme du pire
Au loin ne vois-je rien venir?
Je suis credule, je suis pendule
Oui, non , j'avance autant qu'je recule
Je suis punaise, je suis Hercule
J'me contente d'un match nul
Je suis pirouette, je suis girouette
Des fois, je sais pus trop ou me mettre
Perdu, j'sais pus ou chus rendu
J'ai l'impression que j'me suis pus
Personne a gauche et pis rien a drette
Chacun pour soi et pis paye tes dettes
Je cherche d'est en ouest pour ne pas perdre le nord
J'me devire de bord
Et pis j'espere encore
Laisser ses oeilleres au vertiaire
Metisser ses epices dans la grande soupiere
Pays foret, pays riviere
Garder l'esprit et l'oeil ouverts
Passer du gris a l'arc-en-ciel
Sortir du nid, ouvrir ses ailes
Secouer la paresse d'un pays-promesses
Et repriser ses reves avec du fil de sagesse
Une maille a l'endroit, une aille a l'envers
Un pour tout dans la meme galere
Je te prete ma lune, ma plume et touts mes mots
J'me devire de bord
Et pis j'y touche encore
Bonne voyage,
R
>>
M

talk to me fag

T
>>
File: 1449939527098.jpg (590KB, 2074x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1449939527098.jpg
590KB, 2074x1164px
Dear S,

I still think of you and I still miss you, I check your profile from time to time just to check if I'm still blocked.
I dream about you, about searching for you and finding you and of us being together. But when I wake up I don't feel sorrow anymore, I just feel empty.

When I do think of you with emotion I fantasize about you dying, some kind of revenge. I hate you for leaving even though I know it was mostly my fault and I don't blame you.

I think if you came back though I'd still probable cry out of happiness, not because it's you, but because you have come to represent the two years of my life in which I think I was actually happy.

I'm even starting to forget your face, I have no pictures and my memory has always been bad. I can't remember your voice so well either.
But your smell seems to stick with me, it's still comforting - to me it is the smell of safety.

It's been 4 years now. It's not getting any better. Nothing much has changed.

Your song has though, it's this now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9_fRmHrQYE

Goodbye
-T.
>>
>>35337667
Jesus Christ anon your French is bad, stop using Google translate and learn the actual language. Albeit I know this is r9k so you don't have the patience to do anything worth putting effort into.

Sophia, tu sais que tu peux faire mieux, ouais?
>>
>>35337852
Are you from Poland? Please be
>>
>>35337936
very sorry, but no.
>>
>>35337833
I thought you blocked me again. I literally can't.. I tried calling a bunch of times.

- Perhaps not your M.
>>
>>35335185
But how do I know if she want me back?
>>
Dear A,

It's been a very long time since we last saw eachother and I really miss you. You were the first true love of my life, the first girl that made me feel special when being around you. I am deeply sad because we didn't get to be a superb couple and I regret every stupid decision I took... I get it, I wasn't the most seductive or the most handsome boy but we were meant for eachother.
Hope we'll see soon just so we can relive awesome memories.

Best wishes, G
>>
File: image_74.jpg (45KB, 615x428px) Image search: [Google]
image_74.jpg
45KB, 615x428px
>>35334728
R,
I don't know if you'll read this. Maybe you will. I'm too scared to text you and tell you. All I wanted was to resolve conflict with her. Maybe keep her around as a supportive friend. I just, again, couldn't control my emotions. I felt angry and frustrated. I wanted everything to work. Now she's all I have. I wish you didn't block me. I want to sleep over. I want to cuddle. I want attention and love and I want to give attention and love.
Let me in.
Let me in...
-Amanda
>>
>>35334728
Dear D,

I admit I am shit at my job, but since you are only a new manager, and I've been here for 2 years, you cannot fire me, you have tried over 5 times already, just give up and accept I make almost the same amount of money you do with 0 effort, enjoy being a faggot who actually thinks a job "means something".

-G
>>
>>35338979
That's pretty sweet
>>
>>35337123
what's a baget?
please, someone tell the definition of what baget means, please.
>>
Dear C,

I wish that we could talk just one final time. I am sorry that things ended the way that they did. I hope that you've found happiness.

With love, G
>>
File: image_73.jpg (156KB, 600x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image_73.jpg
156KB, 600x1152px
>>35339013
It's my fault. He asked me to block her because she thought badly of him. She thought badly of him because I only talked to her when I was really upset by something he did. I wanted to talk to her and explain that I had been one sided, and I hoped she would stay my friend and include him. Instead he messaged her rudely and now I can't get my point across. I got angry and asked why he'd do that. He said I'd made my choice. Then he blocked me.
All I want is him. All I can think about is him. I have no way to contact him.
Please cuddle with me R...
>>
>>35339142

Then talk to me, ya little bint.
>>
Dear DEBELA KURVA

JEBEM TI MATER U PICKU

Yours truly, I
>>
>>35334728
Dear K,
We had a good run. Up until you went and fucked it up and lie about it to this day. I still remember the week before you left for New York, we were watching Grey's Anatomy and you asked me to promise to never cheat on you. And then you go and do it. It's been a long time since I seen you, and I've never allowed myself to love another person.
I hate you for ruining me, I hate you for all those years wasted.
Why the fuck would you do something like that to us, then lie about it?
>>
>>35337667
Das sum guud french mah boii. But now get back to your banlieue and kill your neighbors with some rusty old AK for some pellets of weed.

Now it's my turn.

En.

Hello, and first of foremost, I am happy to talk to you again. Many months have passed since we last saw each other at that festival, and I'm going to be honest with you, i sort of ignored some of your messages, out of uneasiness.
You see, I am no authority on the subject, but our old relationship and lengthy discussion over the years make me think that you are going the wrong way.
I do get that being allowed freedom at 18 is a god-saint and a large relief, especially when it comes to your...tumultuous relations with your mother. But I'd still encourage you to proceed with caution: the thread you walk is very thin, and you might very well fall if you are not cautious.
Let's cut to the chase and get straight to the point: that girl you talked me about, Julie, if what you told me about her is right, you probably shouldn't stick around her. I truly understand that you have feelings for her, and that your past relations were difficult to say the least, but someone who seems that much into "rave culture" and is basically living off prostitution is by no means a good choice. Once again, I understand that you have feelings, that I, in no way could understand, having never felt them myself, but consider the following: could you imagine yourself living a stable life with her?
My second concern is about you, yourself. Despite what many have told you, you are very bright, and do possess the gift of liking reasoned arguments. That is a rare skill nowadays, and I implore you to use it, and all your wishes, to force yourself into building the future you want. Because these years we go through are important, maybe the most important of our lives, so it is imperative that you get to do the right thing as soon as possible.
But again, who am I to say that, when me, myself, barely knows what he's doing?
Et.
>>
bump

okjdfisof
>>
>>35340475
Wat does baget mean..??
Does it mean faggot, why though
>>
sorry for sending messages to you when i was drunk, i understand why you never responded i am kind of a mong and honestly misunderstood you laughing at my jokes everytime we bump in to the metro
>>
>>35340506
it is what it is, baget
>>
>>35340568
You too , baget.
>>
>>35340650
but then who was bagel?
>>
>>35340662
You were the whole time, who knew, huh.
>>
>>35340688
at least I'm not french
>>
>>35340691
I'm not French...
>>
>>35340729
or greek, I know
>>
>>35340742
I'm not Greek either.
What about you? What are you? Besides being human.
>>
>>35340772
but we've already established I'm a bagel
bagels aren't human anon
>>
>>35340788
Uhhhhh okay

Your Jewish? I tried looking up both meanings.
I'm right, right?
>>
>>35340817
I think I'm polish?
>>35340839
One of these bagets is a spy
>>
>>35340846
Oops sorry I replied twice...
You're Polish?
>>
>>35334728

Dear joo's

Your people owned pretty much all the slave ships yet every chance you blame "whites" while sweeping Jewish responsibility under the rug.

You continuously hold us accountable for the actions of our ancestors 200 years ago, while conveniently ignoring the fact that 70 years ago our ancestors also went off to their deaths, going out and being punctured full of holes with shrapnel - to SAVE YOU.

You play identity politics and teach us that it is okay to generalise.

And the last people to save you, were stabbed in the back brutally, forever setting an example to the entire world; DO NOT SIDE WITH THE JEWS.

You're always in the media; "all men" this, "all whites that"...

And it isn't even enough, you have to make blacks look racist too; who wrote "dear white people"... the writer's not black, he's a jew.

If you get your goal of white genocide, the mussies will inform all the minorities about you. They'll also have access to nukes and won't give a fuck about Samson.

Therefore, if you get what you want, you'll die too.
If you don't and your plan backfires, no one will defend you from the fourth Reich.

Now this could have been prevented. No identity politics, no race-baiting, no subverting our nations and letting rapefugees in.
But we all know you.

Couldn't resist those sheckels, and that's how we'll bait you into ovens.

>>/pol/
>>
>>35340882
Bagels are Polish so I must be Polish
>>
>>35340916
Ohh okay got it.
>>
>>35340953
you're also a lying faggot
>>
>>35340971
What the fuck are you talking about you don't even know me, unless you do.
You're confusing me.
>>
Dear J,

Knowing you went back to rehab again and heard from a friend of yours you wanted to kill yourself was the best news i've heard in a year.

You're a disgusting little whore and i am sorry for ever loving you.

Go hang yourself,

- F
>>
Dear C,

I'm fine, wish I saw through you earlier.

Sincerely, P
>>
>>35341007
posters only loathe you when they're posting
>>
I'm kinda retarded.

In spooky ways.

I won't go into detail

I just want to say fuck
>>
>>35341040
Hey I like saying fuck too!
>>
>>35341033
...OK
So you're polish..
>>
>>35341069
no I'm bagel
>>
>>35341077
OK fine whatever bagel. Are you from the Netherlands by chance?
>>
>>35341107
no but I met a guy from belgium once
he was an asshole
>>
>>35341125
Oh why was he being an asshole?
>>
>>35341145
I dunno guess he didn't like our waffles or something
>>
>>35341154
Oh okay. Bagel do you post your voice on vocaroo?

How do the waffles taste?
>>
>>35341225
I very rarely touch vocaroo
waffles are waffles are waffles
>>
File: 1470126195586.jpg (72KB, 843x657px) Image search: [Google]
1470126195586.jpg
72KB, 843x657px
S,

I look forward to the day where I can actually say "see you in 5 minutes".

I think it's a good idea to do your thing today. I mean, I'm letting you do it.

D
>>
>>35341240
Right,
I've only eaten waffles twice in my lifetime and forgotten what they taste like, that's why I asked
>>
R

Stop looking so sad, you're far to pretty for that petty shit. Step it up kiddo

P
>>
Dear N,
I really like you so please don't ever hurt me.
Love, A
>>
Dear R

You're a MILF and my friend agrees.

-C
>>
Dear Anon,

I miss you so much
Please talk to me, I'm too stubborn to start it.
>>
>>35334728
Dear faggots

No one ever reads these letters.

Ever. EVER.

Not once in the history of 4chan has a girl ever came to your shitty little board and skimmed through a thread of autists writing things normal people just tell each other in the hopes that the overweight, low test beta male she used to use for rides is confessing his unspoken love for her.'

Guess what, virgins? She knows how you feel and she's using you.

Now go outside, grab life by the horns and just b urself!!! ;^)
>>
A

you're an ugly chink pig that should kill herself, die already you pathetic cunt.

P
>>
A

Fucking kill yourself bitch, "I'm here for you" stick by your word in future failed roastie cunt, attention craving failure. Now I understand why no one likes you.

J
>>
File: MUST-NOT-FAP_o_105213.jpg (33KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
MUST-NOT-FAP_o_105213.jpg
33KB, 400x311px
>>35341331
D,

I really look forward to those days too. You are very special to me. You're the highlight of my life everyday. No homo.

>tfw no gf to say "You are beneath me, and you will do everything I tell you to do. Is that understood?

T-thanks for permission

>mfw day 4
>>
c,
i love you and kinda just want to stop fighting my fight to go to classes and just move in with you and make sure your lunches are good and you get fed well and be a 10/10 housewife for you.
love,
s
>>35341829
i read these........
>>
Dear Jena

I not even sure if that's even your name. Last Friday at the dance you were beautiful, it seems that it took you a lot of time to comb your hair that way, but you were stunning. I wanted to ask you to dance, but Alison wasn't feeling well and we had to leave earlier than I thought I would. But you were definitely having a lot of fun dancing, is as if I had seen a new face. I don't know, it's just that I see you every day at the library alone... I love you, even though you probably don't know who I am. I just hate myself for not having the guts to say this to you. But then again, I not very good at English.

-L
>>
Dear K.
God you were such a fucking tease. You already have a boy. Stop flirting with me.

-C
>>
you are a jealous and sinister man. i hate you. leave me alone.

-ellen
>>
A,
If you decided not to talk to me anymore, don't pretend that you did me a favor. Leaving without a word of explanation was selfish. You should have said goodbye.
-F
>>
dear kek

please let me die in my sleep tonight

thanks, dubs
>>
C
Since I know things wont ever go back to normal between us Id like to say a few things. I enjoyed your company as a friend truly and I still have many memories of our relationship. It saddens me that it has to end like this but I know that it is a lost cause by this point. I tried very hard to be there for you and to understand your issues when you needed me. I was there when you needed someone, remember when you did acid? Or when you felt as though no one else would understand, remember when we had that late night talk about our personalities? I was there the whole time showing my support. It's clear at this point that all you have for me is apathy and that my trust and care was misplaced but I see this as a learning experience that I can use to identify an unhealthy relationship. I'm not angry at you for your nature. I should have known better once you told me how you felt about others but I had not experienced any true friendship or what I thought was true friendship before. I hope you get better.
-J
>>
File: 1482378243755.jpg (670KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482378243755.jpg
670KB, 3840x2160px
I wish I was the doesn't-give-a-fuck motherfucker that you see me as, instead of the soft-hearted good-natured man I was raised to be. You mistake kindness for weakness and you soak in your misery and use it as a badge.

I'll see you tomorrow, hopefully, and this relationship will be fucking over with. And hopefully I'll never see your ass again. Sic transit gloria.
>>
>>35342872

Bumping this because I'm irate as a motherfucker.
>>
We haven't even friends from the beginning

Stop following me on social media anymore
>>
Dear A
Thank you. For every single thing you have done. From as little as looking at me and smiling to telling me you love me. Without you being what you are I'd be so much less and I can't help but feel as if I don't contribute as much as you. But I do love you. So much. You're such perfection and with me and that makes my heart warm. I love your dance moves cause they remind me of being happy when I was younger and they are always so cute. I love you so much and can't wait for tomorrow so I can fuck you till you're sore.
J
>>
E
And you don't seem to understand
A shame you seemed an honest man
And all the fears you hold so dear
Will turn to whisper in your ear
And you know what they say might hurt you
And you know that it means so much
And you don't even feel a thing

I am falling, I am fading
I have lost it all

And you don't seem the lying kind
A shame then I can read your mind
And all the things that I read there
Candle lit smile that we both share
and you know I don't mean to hurt you
But you know that it means so much
And you don't even feel a thing

I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning
Help me to breathe
I am hurting, I have lost it all
I am losing
Help me to breathe
-S
>>
the things i wish you did to me

i wish we were both unpopular, or that there was no reason to decide between friends or lovers.

i wish i could tell you how i feel, but between friends, improper words cannot be said. i am also not a homewrecker. never will be.

:p sad! so many things left unsaid. all for the best ~ ^^
>>
>>35338663
ask. as simple as that.
>>
File: 1485971563760.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485971563760.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
N

You don't see me as anything and I'm sorry for making this more than what it was. I was excited to get to know you and I ended up thinking we were good friends. I guess I got attached to you. I didn't mean to do it and I ended up making a fool out of myself many times because of it. The truth is that I'm just another person to talk to and I think it's about time I accepted it. Sorry for sperging out all those times too. I hope you don't find this cringy. I'll keep my distance in any way.

G
>>
Anon
Stop haunting me. Using my symbols spooks me out. Not very Anon of you. Let me go
Anon
>>
>>35341817
too general faggot, drop them initials
>>
>>35344211
>as simple as that

you can do it just be urself xD
>>
mich you're a bitch
>>
Dear A,
I know you had glorious hopes and dreams. You even got really far. But in the end U ended up shitting on your parade.
I'm sorry you thought your only option was to kill yourself.

Love,
N
>>
>>35334728
S,
After months of being a fucking asshat and NOT asking you out I'm gonna fucking do it this Wednesday, at the end of Open Mic night. I'm tired of not knowing whether or not any of the shit you're doing is intentional. As I'm walking out that night, I'll just be like "Oh, before I forget: You wanna go out with me sometime?".

I've put too much stock into you anyways. If you say no it'll actually be a fucking relief, then I don't have to worry anymore. Plus my lesbian co-worker is frustrated that I haven't done so and I hate disappointing people. I'll still come to the open mics because I've become good friends with Jaylen and if that whole Cabin Fever Reliever thing is still on that'll be a hell of a time.

You looked really fucking cute in that selfie you took today by the way. Great with your hair up.

Regards,
C
>>
>>35344430
that's the only real way to know, you'll never know unless you ask. is he/she worth the temporary discomfort? you decide.
>>
Dear L

I miss the cute pictures you would send me and how wild your curls would look around your baby face.

I miss your soft sweet voice and I miss how squeaky and innocent it would get when I would be naughty with you

I miss the time difference of us talking and the soft sound of you breathing when you fell asleep on your phone because you refused to hang up.
I miss your big brown eyes and how wide they got whenever I said something dirty
I miss how completely innocent and untainted you were and you still are because you refuse to let anyone near you god damn it.
I miss that I could have made you my virgin bride and had a perfect life with you in the country...

S

Do you even think of me anymore?
>>
Dear HS

I want to cuddle you to keep warm on my cold mattress with the blanket as the only thing keeping our heat in
I also, still, want to ride you like a bull

Love ZC
>>
>>35344584
>I miss how completely innocent and untainted you were and you still are because you refuse to let anyone near you god damn it.

O.O
>>
Dear K,

I knew this is exactly how things would go, the mistake I made was thinking that I was above it all.

I still really care about you, even if you're a narcissist, a slut, everyone who knows you hates you, and you don't give a shit about me.

I can't even sign this shit.
>>
>>35334728
fuck fuck fuck

I knew I said too much I fuckong new and kept going anyway. fuck fuck fuck

please forgiver please please please
>>
What's your K's last name initial anon

>>35345047
>>35345047
>>
im really tired. I wish you would just end this already.
>>
>>35345682
I don't want to ever leave your side..

I love you
>>
I do not belong to you, and I'm not sure why you want me to. I hope it's a misunderstanding, and I hope we find better ways to make our worlds happy.

You'll invariably reply to this with some kind of insult, if you see it.
>>
File: 1481856847586.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1481856847586.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>35334796
>>35336310
>>35336403
>>35336474

>Tfw Emily du dek lurks /r9k/ cuz no one wants to be around her

Fuck you Emily, go stalk someone else
>>
>>35344569
That's not my way to tackle this kind of problems, I always overthink about it and I don't wanna look pathetic. If she want me back, I guess she will find a way to let me know it.
If she doesn't want me back, I guess it's better if I'm not another problem in her life. Anyways, I miss her.
>>
>>35340568
>>35340506

Why did you reply as me?
>>
>>35342718
Didn't you decide not to talk to A anymore? Also is A a girl or a boy? What country do they live in?
>>
>>35343563
Normie post get the fuck out of here normie. I'm serious too.
>>
>>35346211
Oh i didn't realize my bad.
>>
>>35345047
>>35345214
seconded :-'(
>>
I know that you are gay, but I am heterosexual. So it will be difficult for us to understand each other. sorry.
>>
>>35346419
Are you talking about your crush?
>>
>>35345214
>>35346391
Don't worry I can almost gaurentee it's not you.
>>
Saurabh,
Send n00ds.
Regards,
You goddamn well know who this is
>>
You still haven't revealed to me anything that my mind wouldn't be able to take or understand. It could be literally anything at this point and my response will be that of "huh... ok? We done now?"

All you have to do is give me the resources and I'll show the world storms and fevers.
>>
>>35345819
But who are you darlin? I'm sure I'll love having you around when we meet but that feels like such a long time away...

When will I get to meet X? I can only assume you're Kitty Bunny but the things I heard and seen could all be more deceit.

From the story being provided to me, I'm so confused. It's like you've been waiting to meet me your entire life... but they tell me to not keep a love for more than a short while.

You know I'm sick right? That in a decade I won't be able to take care of myself. I'll be an anchor, a burden, a waste of space.
>>
ill never see you irl.
w/o u im happy now.
im praying for the happiness
of u and Katya.
>>
I had another crazy ass dream last night that was... planted? again in my head.

It involved me going to dairy queen to get a milkshake and when they asked my name a bunch of highschool girls (16 year olds?) lost their fucking shit and went all fangirl on me by hugging and not letting go. I was super happy and flattered by the attention but just really sorta creeped out because they were a bunch of fucking highschool girls and I didn't want to look like a creepy pedo... because I'm not into young girls god damnit.

I ordered a peanut butter milkshake but they wouldn't take my money. They ended up giving me an eclair for free but it wasn't what I wanted. I was too shy and nervous to tell them that so I just said "T-Thank you I'm leaving now" and ran away as fast as I could.

On the way home I ran into JB but she ignored me when I said hi. Turned out she just wasn't allowed to talk to me anymore. She was forced... so is that what is really going on? You're forcing my friends to not talk to me?

You guys need to let me talk to my friends before my new life begins. At least just one more time to say goodbye. To thank them for all the times they helped me when I needed it.
>>
To all the anons directing things at A,
Oh god, I'm so sorry if this is about me. Maybe I'm paranoid and self centered, but I really am sorry. If they aren't about me? Well, I hope you can find peace with in yourselves.. Good luck to all of you. It may seem empty and fake, but I'm too empathetic right now.
- A
>>
File: Colour-Coding1.jpg (47KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
Colour-Coding1.jpg
47KB, 1000x660px
Dear poopies,

1 poop 2 poop 3 poop 4
5 poop 6 poop 7 poop more
Gooooooo poopies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS funny !
>>
>>35334728
Not dear nor missed TAIKI, what you did is completely unacceptable, how could you lie so much about everything? how could you pretend to love me for so long, wasn't i the perfect girl? weren't you sceptical of my own existance? weren't you so happy about us being together and getting married? to be honest i never felt so in love and so torn up. I think you are the first person i ever desired and hated so much. To my eyes you were perfect as well and all i did was to HELP YOU, now i even have to repeat a class at my university because i failed, i wasted precious time for trying to make you happy and being the perfect gf and future wife, i regret it so much! i gave you so much! Even to this day i cant believe how things happened, probably i'm still in shock but i'm happy that i got rid of a married-cheater scum like you! you are the worst friend, son, husband, you are mean to everyone near you! you freaking sociopath freaking rot in hell !!!!
>>
>>35336233
>there was another Clara getting rejected at the same exact time I, Clara, was getting rejected
>I feel mad at her instead of sympathetic
Stupid bitch, that's my name and pathetic adolescence.
>>
Toon,

I know it's pretty gay of me to write you a letter on r9k and I know it's naive of me to think you'll even see this. But in the mere chance that you do read this, I hope you know I miss you and I wish we had worked out. I did not want to leave. You don't understand the intensity of my issues right now. The thing I told you last was the beginning of psychosis. I am experiencing mental illness that I wasn't at all prepared for and I need time to sort my shit out. Besides that fact, I loved you as a person. I don't think we could ever work out though. We are two very different people. I hope you understand where I am coming from.
>>
https://youtu.be/OVO4LhrOFiY
>>
M

I miss you. I know why you left but you're also a massive bitch to me 5% of the time which actually isn't bad. It would be better if you had ever treated me like I was nothing more than a fwb but you loved me too. And now I'm stuck with you in my head with everything I do.

Die cunt so I can cry at your grave and move the fuck on,

E
>>
>>35347454
sounds familiar though :'(
>>
Steph,

I don't know how to tell you in person but i have liked for ever since i first saw you. everyday when we talk is the best part of my day. From when i first see you say hi when i arrive to when you say bye, its something i don't want to end. I hate having to go back home alone knowing im not going to hear from you for another few days. i should have asked you out last year before you got your current BF. i know you have feeling for me, i can see in when you look me in the eyes. i wish you could leave him and go with me, i hate having to think what your both doing over the weekends. i want you here with me.

-E.
>>
You broke me, tore me down until I was absolutely nothing just to reform me into someone without fear, without anything to lose. To not let people control me, to affect my personality, to pull me from what I do best. It took you 30 years to build the most imperfect perfection.

Who is my mentor?

When and what is my challenge to begin the end of my heroes journey?
>>
>>35348383
Shutup Anna.
>>
>>35339220
I love you amanda... I'm trying to find the truth, and you really confuse me... idk what you'll do. Hopefully we can be nice tomorrow at lunch.
>>
>>35348963
My mother was a flamenco bailaora.
My mother dancing was very beautiful.
However, I gave up the way of ballerina in high school.
>>
>>35334728
Dear Anonymous,

You irreversibly ruined my life. I hate your fucking guts.

From,
Anon
>>
>>35334728
Might have a couple to do.
H,
You're a fucking cunt, and I hope your life will be utterly unsuccessful. My biggest lifetime regret was wasting any of my time with you.
t. anon
Dear J,
Yo man, I know we don't keep up but I hope all is well. How's your kid? I've gotta visit some day.
Sincerely, Anon.
D,
Man were you fucked up, but you inspired me to better myself. Wish I could have been able to tell you this earlier.
-Anon
>>
Dear Theodora,
I'm sorry for saying what I did, sorrier that I meant it, and sorriest that I lied to you about the topic up until that point. I couldn't think of any other way to make you completely and utterly uninterested in ever talking to me again.
That being said, I can't help but think about you every once in a while. I don't know why you unblocked me, but I appreciate you doing so.
Check your archived PMs in a few years if you don't still hate me by that time.
Yours truly,
Emil
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y238PkeqT4g
>>
File: Screenshot_20170304-231303.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170304-231303.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Dear l,
I hope this time that you make me turn my life around.
J
>>
File: normal.jpg (99KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
99KB, 591x800px
This is still so bizarre. To think my entire life was predetermined, that I'm some kind of chosen one that has the entire world on my shoulders... That you have been watching me my entire life and planting seeds for as long as I remember. Things like confusing me as a child about where my town was on a map by having the teacher point to Argentina or choosing movies with strong female protagonists for me to watch over and over again like Alien and Terminator.

I just want to know more. I want to know everything there is about this. Why me? Just because of my origin? Did you plan for this weight to be on my shoulders or did it just happen to be this way? Exactly who is watching me? How did you keep this from me for so long? How...

To what extent do you trust me to fulfill my mission? How is the world going to react to my freedom?

Has this ever happened before? What is the real world? How much of history do I actually know or how much did you limit what I could learn?

Am I truly that god damn special? What kind of mark will I leave in the history books? Will my name be bigger than the father before me?

I think the public should know eventually. I truly do. It's poetic, to turn something once known as the worst evil mankind has ever seen to be transformed into the purest love. You say they wouldn't take it well but I'm not so sure about that. Maybe not right now but eventually... with enough manipulation as you put into my world, WE could be able to transform theirs.

Give me all the power that I want. The same as our leaders, give me the clearance of knowledge and I will show you how to change the world. I'm below no man, no woman.
>>
>>35348846
You sure you're not the same one?
>>
>>35350102
Fuck off faggot I'm the chosen one.
>>
File: 1467851539943.jpg (79KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467851539943.jpg
79KB, 530x800px
S,

I hate you but I can't stop thinking about you. You're not as good and pure as you think you are. You're selfish and shallow. Even so, you destroyed me. You showed me a momentary projection of the person you could have been, and it was beautiful... but you don't even care, do you? I hope you're fucking having fun with your real friends. You always loved distractions. Just keep sipping that bottle and running away from your problems. I'm all out of fucking sympathy.

But if I kill myself, it's going to be your fault. Cheers, whore.
>>
>>35350142
What's the whore's name?
Or where is she from?
>>
>>35350304
Does she sound familiar to you?
>>
>>35350139
If you want to be I would gladly let you. I never asked for this and I sure as fuck wouldn't have chosen it.

But I guess that's why I was chosen to be.

Life got so strange in the last few months.
>>
Hannah, I appreciate the gift even though I don't really use it. Thanks for remembering most of the stuff that I tell you. Also, your sister's still a crazy bitch, but I hope she's doing alright.
-Anon
>>
>>35334728
Dear M.

I'm hollowed out. I waited a fucking decade and sacrificed everything for a chance with you and now that I might have one I just feel empty. There's nothing left for me to say to anyone.
>>
File: 0052 - MRXTebT.jpg (32KB, 543x521px) Image search: [Google]
0052 - MRXTebT.jpg
32KB, 543x521px
>>35334728
Dear Fiona

I still check your profile every day. I wish I could get you out of my head. It's been about 5 years since I last saw you. God Damn. I was just some 16 year old faggot, my family life was absolute shit, but then I met you. You were innocent, fragile, we were each other's first kiss. I thought you were just like me. Maybe you were at first, but... I guess you changed, maybe I was wrong all along and thought you were someone else. You broke my fucking heart. I'm not mad. Just sad. I hope you forgive me and hopefully I can see you in a setting where you want to see me. But I have accepted the fact that most likely, this will never happen. Honestly, if things fall through, and I end up killing myself, then I hope just for a glimmer you remember a decent memory of me, except you probably won't. Its okay though, Im much better than I was 3 years ago, I don't think I'll kill myself and maybe things will work out for me. I hope they are working out for you now, but you are an English major who when I checked on linkedin worked at a fucking Whole Foods. I hope you end up writing at a place that fulfills your purpose. I love you, I never told you, but I should have on the day before the superbowl 5 years go. Yup, I still remember the exact date. You already had probably made up your mind then. I'm sorry. I love you, or at least I love who I thought you were. Can't believe i'm writing this bullshit on r9k. Back when I wasn't a robot seems like it was ages ago. Or maybe I always was and you just made me feel like I wasn't.

D.
>>
>>35334728
Anon, I love you more than anything else in this world. I am so sorry for fucking up.
-Anon
>>
To anyone.

Just give a damn for once about other people suffering.

Thanks.
>>
>>35350346
If you don't know her irl, yeah
>>
Dear A

Today it's exactly one year since we broke up and I can't really say I'm happy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing bad either, at least love-wise, but I feel like something is missing, somethig that we didn't have either when we were togehter but that we always pursued. Maybe it's a sense of purpose, of feeling all this counts towards something, that something back then being your well-being. I loved you and I still do, and I don't think I'll ever be able to just forget you without at least trying to know if you need something, even if my love transformed into the kind of love I think you should feel for a family member, I say "think" because I've never been close to my family, or at least emotionally open with them, so what I had or have with you is the closest to that ideal bond I can think of.

You taught me so many things, so many new feelings, so many new beautiful ways of seeing the world and life, even if it was a horrible time for you in many respects, you never gave up, and you never will because you have something many people lack, something which I'm going to call a soul, for lack of a better term. Whatever it is, it is something worth nurturing and I have complete faith you'll never let it wither, and that with that fire burning inside you, you'll achieve something else. I can't tell you what, but I just know it is big, bigger than me and my egotistic dreams, and that you can make a difference, you can do things no one else can and those will change the lives of people just as they assuredly have changed me forever.

I wish I could have been better, I wish I hadn't been a coward all those years, I wish I could have helped you so much more and given you the life you deserved but I am a very small man and in the end my fear got hold of me and I didn't do all I should have, all I could have and that is something I will always carry with me.

Cont'd
>>
>>35334728
Dear M,

I still hate you, but I miss you in some ways. I miss your laugh, your long curly hair, and those box shaped glasses. I think about the times in your car, and the many wild escapades you led me on. You reminded me how to breath, how to smile, and how to truly live.
I hate what you did to me. How you betrayed me, and how you lied. You left me in pain; toss me out on the side of the road. Your carelessness voided the hopes I had. You never cared about me as I have cared for you. Your a selfish person and I hope one day you realize that.

Don't ever come back,
-L
>>
Eleanor I loved you more than I dared show at the time, I saw you on the web as you look now and you are fat and old.
Lucky escape there for me eh?
>>
>>35346264
A is a girl in the US. Is she the one you're thinking of?
>>
>>35350699
You are the only woman, the only person in the entire world that has made me cry like that time a year ago, in a way that made me feel alive and real in a way I didn't know was possible, and was not entirely out of sadness, but also born from a very deep feeling that I can't even begin describing and I thank you for that.

You somehow embodied every single good thing in my life, every good thing I've ever done and all the potential I had. I don't say that because I'm idealizing you or think I'm worthless without you, no, I know you are not perfect and you'd just laugh and think I'm pathetic if I implied any of that stuff, but you really are something else, someone I often felt so awed by that I could never tell you and I'd mask it off with my usual cockyness and bluntness because somehow you looked up to me even if you'd never admit it and if I crumbled before you, you'd feel even lonelier than you already did.

I am sorry if this is rambling and a little incoherent at times, but I'm writing it as it comes to me and in any case I'm almost done, I just have a few more things to say, which I've been putting off ever since I started, yeah, typical of me, always so self-aggrandizing to hide my problems.

I'm sorry to report that in many respects I've betrayed your trust and your faith in me. I haven't moved in life from where I was a year ago and it's all crumbling and falling apart, I feel overwhelmed and past the point where I could correct course, at least not without a collapse of all the rotting structures and conventions first. Very soon all my lies will catch up with me and I'm going to have to either sink or swim and probably start over many, many things, because the relationships and arrangements I've built on secrets and half-truths have an expiration date. I honestly can't say I feel too bad about letting all those go, the people that understand and who are my true friends will stay, the rest will go and that's alright.

Cont'd again.
>>
>>35346199
just ask you autist. do it once it's not pathetic. it's manning up and swallowing pride. takes maturity to do it.
>>
>>35334728
My Dear Giant,
I miss sitting by your side and singing songs together. I can't wait to do it again soon. Everything in the world is very complicated, even our relationship. I'm sorry I'm always so on edge and nervous about everything, the past few weeks have been a blur of messy emotions and I just want it to be over.
I want to relax and sit in your room and listen to you softly strum your guitar and hum along. I want to take a long hike under the warm sun over there and pick up stones and flowers and forget all the complications and bellyaches. I wish everything was simple, between us, and in general. But I guess that's not how life goes.
No matter, I'd wander through a rat-maze the rest of my life so long as we get to be together. I miss you and I hope you see these letters from time to time.

Yours always,
MK
>>
>>35350768
I don't know why but I found this hysterical to read, thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>35350993
Ok buddy, I wanna listen to your advice. I will do it, I hope she appreciate it.
>>
>>35350954
Even if I made all that sound too dramatic and fatalistic I know I will endure, I know I will never stop chasing my dreams, my true dreams, those that, like you said, feed and my soul and not my ego, because you taught me to, because if you of all people believed and still believe in me, not matter how little or how much, then it means there must be something, some core of potential to be a better person inside me that was not lost thanks to you. I don't know how much good I'll be able to accomplish in the end because of all the years (damn near a decade) that I've wasted, but I will do my best, I will stand tall and try to be the person you believed in.

Thank you for everything, you know if you need anything you can come to me and I will never refuse to do all I can to help. I love you.

J
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.