[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 1488000377934.jpg (24KB, 418x438px) Image search: [Google]
1488000377934.jpg
24KB, 418x438px
>oral exam tomorrow
>I'm not prepared
It's not failing the exam what scares me, I can easily recover, it's that I'll just remain autistically silent in front of my teacher. It will be embarrassing.
Also, /uni/ thread I guess, since I didn't see one in the catalog.
>>
i have 20 days to finish my draft dissertation (8,000 words) and I haven't even got a solid plan yet

i've just been avoiding my supervisor because real life has just smothered me these past months and idk what to say to him

i think i can pull it off but i'm super fucking worried and stressed rn
>>
>oral exam
jesus fucking christ what kind of a class are you in
>>
>>35334552
Someone I knew had an oral presentation for Calculus
>>
>>35334488
I have an essay due in 4 days
And then another a week and a half afterwards
And I broke up with my gf today because I wasn't being fair to her

So yeah... I fucking love gin
>>
>>35334488
>KHHV 21
>never made a friend at uni
>mom tells me she is disappointed i don't have friends
>decide to stop being a fuck up and buy a ticket for a big uni party
>i don't know any of the guys that will be there
>they have partied together for 3 years and probably don't even know my name
>i will probably be that guy who stand awkwardly in the corner

The anxiety is killing me, it's in two days, i'm 21 and have never been to a party.

Help
>>
>>35334488
I know that feel, i had to do a presentation in front of a hundred students. I managed to go through with it but i stuttered and it was noticeable people had pity of me.
>>
>>35334538
take it from someone who did this. DO NOT DO THIS. Arrange a meeting with them asap.
Lock yourself up in the Uni library and just force yourself to write something.
Break it up into sections and try your best. I believe in you, don't do what I did.
>>
>>35334552
>>35334588
yep. mine is for Linear Algebra and Geometry. Easy stuff but I started studying too late.
>>
>>35334631
My tips, have a couple of beers. However don't get too drunk.
Dance, nobody hates someone who dances. Even if you suck it's fine, although don't go too overboard that shit is creepy.
You'll be fine, I believe in you.
>>
>>35334538
this is the part where u buy some solid tweak
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
I got humiliated in my discussion class by my TA for being a brainlet. I didn't know what he was talking about and then he asked me a question about it. When he picked me I was spilling spaghetti all over the place and then said that I don't know. He then told me that I should come to class prepared if I can't solve such an easy problem.

I want to drop the class.
>>
>>35334769
Thanks, i'm not backing off this time. I feel like it's my last chance at having a normal social life.
>>
>>35334631
Follow these steps and I promise you'll be fine (but you need to follow them all)
>drink a beer or two beforehand
>show up late with lots of beer and maybe some vodka too
>find a group of drunk GUYS (no women around them, this is important)
>tell them your mate's abandoned you to try and get back with his ex
>ask if they want a beer
>the less you say the better, only speak to make jokes
>keep getting drunk with the lads

I'm assuming that by "party" you didn't mean club-night
If you did, it's still possible but I'd advise getting very drunk in advance
>>
Guys I'm in engineering but I don't like it but I'm smart enough to succeed.
The thing is at the moment I'm really interested in psychology but it's not that hard and finding work after is almost impossible.
Should I make the change?
>>
>>35334538
You better start right now.
>>
>>35334821
Getting very drunk doesn't seem like a good idea. But it's a good ice breaker, that will explain why i'm there just bymyself.
>>
>>35334836
Yes you fucking retard, throwaway what you find pleasurable to end up in some minimum shithole career
>>
>>35334836
maybe psychology is interesting to you because it's more of a hobby. You might find it boring if you try to study it more seriously. Try to buy a psychology book and see if it's interesting or not to study it
>>
File: 1488031609112.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1488031609112.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
>one month and a half until I hit the ceiling of opportunities for the first time

It was fun while it lasted, now I'm competing against an army of nerds to get into the most reputable engineering schools.

Who /prepa/ here?
>>
>>35334741
i'm gonna see him on wednesday so i'll just have a chat after the lecture. and yeah i'm just gonna spend all day in the library tomorrow, it's just progress is slow as shit

>>35334783
i wish i could fucking find some

>>35334837
i have started, it's just intensely slow right now while i work things out in my head, it's so fucked
>>
I'm depressed. I want to dropout now, I cried in class like a bitch. hahahahha. I want to be a normie
>>
File: CIA niggers.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CIA niggers.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
Just tell the professor to not be a CIA nigger
>>
File: pers_test.png (48KB, 514x393px) Image search: [Google]
pers_test.png
48KB, 514x393px
>>35334836
>>35334902
what do you mean its not that hard? ever tapped into cognitive neuroscience?
it is the third thought after subject after medicine and pharmacology, here in germany.
Employment rate is one of the highest, too.

t. psychologist. major in cognitive neuroscience
>>
>>35335732
I smell /g/ here
Run them over
They glow in the dark
>>
>>35334538
>tfw 500 word dissertation in a week
>haven't even started

I just want the ride to end
>>
don't use pictures of terry for your nigger cattle normalfag threads
>>
>>35334488
Look up Heather Brooke. She has a few tutorials on this sort of thing.

Ebin xdXd
>>
>>35336039
this, OP has probablly never even written in HolyC OP STOP SLANDERING TERRYS GOOD NAME GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35335734
Not in North America. It is almost always taken as an art, not a science. Super high unemployment unless you pursue a graduate degree.
>>
File: 20120717183415.jpg (72KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
20120717183415.jpg
72KB, 450x253px
>Signed up for group advising today
I think I'm going to end up skipping due to overwhelming nervousness.
Why did I even think this was worthwhile in the first place.
>>
>>35336438
The fuck is group advising?
>>
>>35336472
You need to go talk to an advisor to sign up for classes next semester.
In order to lessen the traffic in the offices, there are events that take care of everyone's needs all at once such as group advising.
>>
>>35336505
What is this retarded-ass system?

No matter, just go you fucking dumb dumb. Is everyone shutting up and looking at you? Your turn to say something. Saying something is just adding words until a sentence ends.

If you found your way into a uni, you can do that.
>>
>>35334488

>Always do well in discussions and debates
>Everytime I've been in charge of groups things have gone great
>Always fuck up exams and individual reports
>Studied political science for no other purpouse but to keep myself occupied, no real goal with it

Dropped out not long ago, I'm 22 and thinking of learning a trade instead. Am I too old for that?
>>
>>35336558
NOOOOORMMMIIEEE LEEEEEEEAAAAAVE
>>
>>35334488
>go to check on the Planarian I cut in half for bio lab
>the bottom half is fucking dead
What went wrong
>>
>>35335315
why go to the most reputable ones? Are you a reputation fag? Fuck man all these snobs these days. Competence > Reputation
>>
File: 32445647.jpg (16KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
32445647.jpg
16KB, 217x320px
>>35335716
what happened? Tell me ill comfort you
>>
>>35335869
>tfw 160 character tweet due march 2020
>haven't even started thinking about starting on thinking about planning to start

Just kill me now anons.
>>
>>35336749
It's not just about reputation, it's about better opportunities.
>>
I did it fellas. I live in an apartment building next to my campus, I used to come home from long days and just want to relax, but the building always smelled like pot smoke so I couldn't. So last week I called the cops when I smelled fresh smoke and informed my landlord of what was going on and now the smoking has stopped. Got a reply saying the landlord is gonna inspect the units tomorrow and I heard my neighbors yelling and "oh fuck"-ing through the wall freaking out about it, because according to our lease, any smoking inside the apartment or evidence thereof is an automatic forfeit of our $800 security deposits, and these kids are always smoking so I'm sure there apartment reeks of it. Finally the weed smoking has stopped and I can rest peacefully in my scent free abode.
>>
is the c*llege jew even worth it anymore
>>
File: 1481486444590.jpg (26KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1481486444590.jpg
26KB, 448x545px
tfw no friends

pls oh god how to get friends
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.