[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a literal high school girl is trying to cuck me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: crying-pepe.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying-pepe.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Welp r9k, im not sure how i got here but i'll greentext it

>Be minding my own business at work
>new girl shows super interest in me
>try to ignore
>She persists until eventually she asks for my number and i give it
>THEN she asks to go to the movies with me
>We go out to the movies and have a good time
>think she might be gf material
>Ask her to go out again
>Shes super excited says yes and tells me she cant wait
>feelsgoodman.

This is where it goes to shit

>Eating before the movies
>Start talking about exes and past relationships
>She tells me about a string of relationships (some of which she cant recall a time period for???) which all end in her being made a fool of
>The last guy she was talking to was literally 10 years older than her and had only been talking for 2 weeks
>Subject of number of sexual partners comes up
>she tells me 6, One of them being the guy she was talking with for 2 WEEKS.
>MIND YOU SHE IS 18 YEARS OLD AND THIS DUDE WAS 28.
>mfw shes had more sexual experience than me at 21 years old

Where it all crashes and burns
>The night before i grabbed her butt a couple times (she was all giggly and cool with it)
>mfw she texts me the morning after asking why i was grabbing her butt and that i'd have to wait 10 DATES for any of that stuff...
>also asks me if i just want her for sex

I WAS considering the possibility of relationship but after hearing about her abysmal sexual history and promiscuity i simply cannot. I most definitely want to fug though. What should i do r9k? I think shes trying to cuck me.
>>
She gave it to a guy after 2 weeks. If she doesnt do AT LEAST that for you then you arent getting her at her best. Cut off all contact with her.
>>
You vs Chad
You
>she asked you so she wants your money
>she's directing you so she's showing you where she wants you to spend your money
>You actually manned up and tried shit so she didn't like that since pussy is the only thing keeping you from leaving
>she says you must spend money on her 10 more times before you can try anything

Chad
>he probably directed it
>he probably smoothed talked his way into her bed
>he fucked her
>probably wasn't good
>he left
Don't let her do this to you. Just leave her man. Women like this are just money whores. And they don't fuck well anyway.
>>
File: B5RIADSIgAEUu6I.jpg (64KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
B5RIADSIgAEUu6I.jpg
64KB, 480x640px
>>35334263
>10 dates
>some dude fucked her after 2 weeks

Nigga if you dont tell this bitch to get to steppin...
>>
I don't think you're getting cucked, I just think she's young and stupid and you're her next sexual interest. So don't be a bitch, fuck her until she gets bored of you and moves on, and be thankful she wanted to fuck you.

Good luck fellow cyborg
>>
There's actually a term for girls like these. "born again whore"

Seeing as she's only 18 I highly doubt she's learned her lesson.

Don't do it OP. Get rid of her.
>>
>MIND YOU SHE IS 18 YEARS OLD AND THIS DUDE WAS 28
If this bothers you, you're a degenerate.
>>
>>35334355
>>35334408
Yeah im gonna drop her, fuck that. But im still looking to keep her as a fuck buddy or something. Shit maybe have sex with her once and then ghost or something.

>>35334368
>she asked you so she wants your money
>she's directing you so she's showing you where she wants you to spend your money
She payed for her own ticket the first time.
Second time, she payed for both of us. (i payed for dinner)
I chose the movie, both times AND the restaurant.

HOW DO I BE CHAD IN THIS SITUATION
>>
>>35334263
Call her a whore piece of trash and never talk to her again.

You're lucky that you avoided entering a relationship with that scum
>>
>>35334445
>dont be a bitch and fuck her until she gets bored of you

>op grabs her butt
>"OMG ANON LOL, YOU HAVE TO WAIT 10 DATES FOR THAT TEEHEE

Cyborgs are just failed chads with autism.
>>
>>35334368
>2weeks vs 10 dates
Fucking chad...how does he keep getting away with it?
>>
>>35334470
>fuck buddy
>fuck her once and ghost her

Please don't do this. Give her a serious talk about how bad her promiscuity is and how much it degrades her value as a serious partner. Maybe if she takes the talk to heart, she will stop this shit and try to not be a trash human.

Do your part to save western civilization, don't just "muh dik" your way through this
>>
>>35334451
Can i teach her a lesson first? I want to explore my inner fuccboi

>>35334445
Senpai im trying, did you not read my post? This bitch is talking about 10 dates and shit,
>>
>>35334263
An 18 year old girl is acting weird and crazy at you?

They are basically retarded and drunk with the power of being desirable.
>>
>>35334558
And you just KNOW that by 2 weeks she started the clock ticking from the moment she first laid eyes on him, even if they didn't even "date" Also by 2 weeks she probably means a full week and maybe a few days
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>35334577
>WHATS THAT IN THE SKY?!??

>IS IT A BIRD?

>IS IT A PLANE??

>NO..

>ITS ANON, A.K.A, CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE

>superman theme plays
>>
>>35334263
Just tell her your not into her just for that.

You won't have to wait 10 dates. She's just worried that after hearing her stories you've written her off as a slut (she is) and will throw her away when you get laid.
>>
>mfw OP failed the shit test
>>
>>35334686
>hehe the fool. I was only merely pretending to be a whore. Now my pussy is all for Chad. He truly values me as a human being
>>
>>35334650
Mate. She is like 18 years old. She probably has a single mother. She probably went to public school. She probably has liberal and degenerate friends.

If OP does not tell her how disgusting what she is doing is, nobody will, and she will never learn.
>>
>>35334263
>Guy finds out he's the provider-option: The post
Run. Run like never before.
>>
Hmm 10 dates might not be worth the money,
>>
10 dates lmfao fk that
Dude tell her this.
"No I'm not 'using you' just for sex,
and i'm looking forward for our dates but 10 is a little excessive, I do enjoy the time I spend with you and sex wouldn't change that. I won't rush you though, but i'd at least like to spend the night with you soon."

Then again i'm a forever alone autist and she'll probably leave you if your willing to risk that. Personally I couldn't afford that shit although an 18 year old's pussy would be pretty cash not gonna lie.
>>
>>35334811
Nope, she has both parents and every oppuetunity not to be a thot.
>>
>>35335116
>mfw women are going through their fucktoy stage and wising up to the game all before 20 years old

THEYRE EVOLVING
>>
>>35335402
>might
Nigga more than 3 dates and no sex is not worth the money
>>
>>35335746
They must be stopped! When will the japs finally make the REAL fembots?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.