[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paid a POF Roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1458865501397.jpg (60KB, 345x355px) Image search: [Google]
1458865501397.jpg
60KB, 345x355px
After years of chronic masturbation and rejection I gave in. Some chick on POF wanted $100 for it, I said nothing higher than $40. She was ugly trailer trash, but I still came like 8 thrusts in. In the end I feel as though this action accomplished nothing. The only thing I may have gained from this is herpes or some shit. She said she was clean but like I'm really going to take a prostitute's word on that.

Moral of the Story: I, and I'm assuming many of you, want emotional attachment, not just mechanical sex.
>>
>>35334128
I certainly do, but I made the same sort of mistake as you as a teenager.
Whined to my friend that I didn't want to be a virgin and he set me up with his ex-gf for a night.
It was terrible and awkward and the only part I enjoyed was making out.
A few years later I whined to another friend that I hadn't had sex in 3 years and he started hosting group sex parties at my apartment. It was weird and awkward and didn't feel good at all.
I just felt like I'd lost something precious without gaining a thing.

That was 15 years ago now. I wish I had found someone that loved me.
>>
You met an actual prostitute through POF? Or just a whore who you begged to have sex for money? Fucking kek
>>
>>35334261
>an actual prostitute
>or just a whore
increase your vocabulary
>>
>>35334290
a working girl
or a lascivious slattern
>>
>>35334128
Good job OP you did it

The first girl I had sex with, a condom, had gonorrhea
>>
>>35334398
at least that clears up with anti-biotics
>>
>>35334432
Retro-viral drugs exist that can make it almost like you don't have herpes at all
>>
>>35334480
yes, herpes is a livable condition.
But you're likely to have it for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1486275884249.jpg (14KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
1486275884249.jpg
14KB, 262x206px
>>35334504
I guess you better start getting used to it then, huh?
>>
>>35334542
She didn't have any obvious signs of infection, but for the sake of karma I'm assuming I got some shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.