[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything in life HURTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 103204#0230402.jpg (24KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
103204#0230402.jpg
24KB, 300x350px
>taking cs class
>extremely cute girl in it
>not cute like beautiful, he's average as far as looks but she has something special that makes me like her more than a beautiful girl
>can't help but stare when I have the opportunity to see her face and her bright smile

Now me
>pretty good looking, girls try to talk to me and smile a lot,
>until we start talking
>have no friends or social ability
>as a result I usually act cold, because the only alternative is coming off as both weak and autistic

Then a thing happened
>we have a lab to do, supposed to go find partners
>I don't make any effort to find someone and just sit in the middle of the class
>the girl comes and asks me to be her partner, walking past another guy who obviously needed a partner as well
>obviously I say yes
>we meet up in lab and work together for like 4 hours
>I don't act autistic because we aren't focusing on eachother, but on the computer screens and work
>we make eachother laugh and she seems comfortable
>as do I, suprisingly
>almost kinda sad when it's over and she just leaves

but at the same time, I didn't expect much else
>three days later (now)
>she says she met with the teacher and we have to change a few things
>she says she'll work on it and send it to me
>then she asks if I want to meet at starbucks when she gets off work at 6 to put it all together

at this point I don't know what to do. I kinda want to accept but at the same time in a situation where there's nothing distracting me I'll probably go right back into my autistic ways. No matter what happens I feel I'm going to regre-

>just text her a lie
>say she can just send me her work, I'll add to it, and send it back
>because I have classes until 7

this was after a very long pause so it was probably obvious that I was thinking of an excuse

>she texts back "oh ok"

Fuck man shit maybe I'm overthinking the entire thing, but this still feels really bad because she's the first girl I've ever actually wanted to know
>>
>>35334004
I meant she in line 3, that was not a freudian slip
>>
>>35334004
Stop making excuses for yourself and go invite her to something else you autistic self-pitying fuck
>>
God damn it I hate when attractive people on r9k cuck themselves.
>>
File: 1488699067601.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1488699067601.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>a girl likes me what do?
Ugh, fucking normalfags and Chads on my fucking board
>>
>>35334064
maybe I'll ask her to something at the end of the semester
>>
File: 1481936115048.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481936115048.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
>>35334004
ANON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MY MAN.

SHE'S LITERALLY PULLING OFF ALL THE STOPS FOR YOU.

TEXT HER BACK "Sorry, I misread my timetable, I actually finish at 6 tomorrow, so we can meet :)" RIGHT NOW AND SCREENCAP IT HERE SO I KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT.

>>35334492
NO NO NO ANON YOU TEXT HER BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER.

JUST ACCEPT THE OFFER WHILE SHE'S DOING THE WORK FOR YOU.

YOU DON'T EVEN REALISE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE ANON.

THERE'S LITERALLY 2 WHITE GIRLS IN MY CS CLASS OUT OF 200 AND THE ONLY CUTE ONE HANGS OUT WITH A GROUP OF 6+ BETA ORBITERS.

DON'T YOU DARE THROW THIS AWAY.
>>
>>35334004
Stop being fucking retarded and act before things get cold, as at the end of the semester will get if you dont do something now. If she invited you to do something and you can't, thats ok, no problem, invite her to do something another day. But it has to be you who invites her now and not the other way around. You have like a week before things get cold and she overthinks too much. Because if you think you are overthinking this, put yourself in her place: she invited a guy to starbucks and he said no and he is not gonna say anything else related to go the two of us meeting together to the end of the semester, and that is retarded if you really like her. Make your move asap. Today is better than tomorrow.
>>
>>35334627

The bastard is right: don't waste such an opportunity. Trust me: you'll regret it WAY MORE than you think... if you feel like you have problems with your autistic behaviour just say her that you're a bit unconfortable and anxious with new people but you're sure you will have a good time togheter
>>
>>35334004
>girl you like blatantly wants to jump on your dick
>brush her off

I'm not sure if this is alpha or retarded
>>
>>35334004

If you don't correct your mistake right now I'll come to your house and kill you
>>
She texted back saying she could meet later and I agreed alright

Thread dismissed I have to think about things
thanks tho
>>
>>35336127
>thread dismissed

Fuck you, you arrogant cock jockey. I hope you choke on her boyfriend's testicles.
>>
>>35336261
jesus, I didn't mean it that way. I'm just nervous now
>>
>>35336334
It's okay, man. Deep breaths and don't forget to smile.
>>
File: 1478240768030.jpg (65KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478240768030.jpg
65KB, 750x1000px
>>35336127
You better come back and tell us how it goes faggot
>>
>>35336127
ANON SHE'S STILL MAKING THE MOVES EVEN WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO SHUT HER DOWN.

SHE WANTS THIS MORE THAN YOU DO.

NOW YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU LET HER KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY.

DON'T LET THIS PASS MY BRO.
>>
>>35335766
well since he's posting this on /r9k/ and at the end says "she's the first girl I've ever actually wanted to know" i'd say he's absolutely retarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.