[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY AM I NOT LOSING WEIGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1168.jpg (86KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
86KB, 598x687px
I EAT NOTHING BUT RICE EVERYDAY AND EVEN THEN I EAT IT SPARSELY THROUGHOUT THE DAY. MY LEGS ARENT SHRINKING AT ALL
>>
>been on HAHFHC (high alcohol high fat high carb) diet for the last year
>lost 50 pounds and reached normal BMI, but got fatty liver high cholesterol and doctors say my BP/heart rate is unhealthy as shit
never fall for meme diets
>>
>>35334033
WHY THE FUCK DID THAT SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO YOU?
>>
>>35333698
EAT VEGGIES YOU MONG
>>
>>35333698
start drinking matcha, seriously. just drink like 2 cups of matcha (or 3) daily, and you'll start losing weight even if you sit around like a piggy.
>>
>>35333698
You're obviously lying to yourself you fat fucking retard

You eat too much, JUST FUCKING EAT LESS THAN YOU NORMALLY DO
>>
>>35333698

If you're being serious, rice is crazy caloric.
>>
>>35334189
>matcha
does it work?
>>
>>35334211
This.

When I was trying to lose weight I was eating tuna and pasta at night for about a month until I realised just how calorific pasta is. So I replaced the pasta with spinach. And I ate nothing but some tuna and spinach and tomatoes for tea. I don't know how few calories I was living on but it couldn't have been much, I think a tin of tuna is on the order of 200 kcal, so it would have been 200 a day.

>25 kg in 3 months.

I don't recommend you do something that extreme. I was tired and cold all the time.
>>
>>35334131
it was a very comfortable diet and I did manage to lose weight. I also lost my health
>>
>>35334393
You're not answering the question, on what level did "a diet based on lots of booze and fat" make a sense to you?
>>
You need to workout. Also eating nothing but rice is horrible for you. You're getting 0 to very little protein, minerals, and nutrients that you need. Rice is mostly just carbs man.
>>
>>35334319
ive lost around 20 pounds in the span of a month or two from drinking it and still eating regularly. if you add excercise too, you could lose a lot of weight!
>>
>>35333698
Eat lean protein not carbs and sugars. Grilled chicken and water untill it works
>>
>>35334319
Not OP, but two questions.
Is sencha tea good too, or is matcha significantly better?
All I have is sencha.

Also, whats some good stuff to put in tea? I use agave nectar, but its getting boring.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.