[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a job interview at a cinema in 2 hours. Help.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: large.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
2MB, 500x280px
I have a job interview at a cinema in 2 hours.
Help.
>>
File: c29.png (449KB, 309x601px) Image search: [Google]
c29.png
449KB, 309x601px
>>35333263
do your best
only talk about things you are good at (and one "negative" that actually makes you look good)
>>
>>35333263
if you have a male interviewing you go over how much of an asset you will be to the cinema, if its a female try to drive the conversation towards her after putting in a few virtue signals for good measure. if you can get a female talking about herself she will immediately like you
>>
>>35333263
When they ask, "so anon tell us a little about yourself" DO NOT tell your life story. They don't give a fuck. You have to briefly tell them about your work history. Or if you're just out of school, tell them about that.
>>
Is working at a cinema comfy? I know you don't work there yet, but did you take comfy into consideration?
>>
>>35333852
>work
>comfy
those two words don't go together
>>
>>35333852
Not really. You have to constantly interact with people and in a positive way. There's also ALWAYS tons of trash everywhere so you'll be constantly cleaning.

You get free movies out of it but that's about it.
>>
>Medium? You know for a mere 25 cents more you can upgrade your drink to a large, medium is only for suckers that dont understand the concept of value!
>>
>>35333263
I believe in you, dude!
>>
>>35334561
>>35333263
>tfw applied to cinema
>still no response

Sounds like a nice job and I love the movies, don't even care if I have to clean up trash
>>
>>35333263
Good luck anon, I tried to apply to all the cinemas close to me but not response.
21 yo and no job experience yay!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.