[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0847.png (165KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0847.png
165KB, 750x1334px
Why aren't you using TINDER to lose your virginity RIGHT NOW
>>
>>35331765
>he uses normiebook

comment is original
>>
>>35331765

hah, you already got friendzoned, buddy.
>>
>"maybe on another week"

ossh. Unlucky, breh.
>>
>>35331872
Is this code for "naaah"?
>>
>>35331765
no mobile phone capable of running tinder
>>
>>35331897
yes, she's obviously flaking
>>
>hit it off with cute and funny girl on tinder
>she mentions other creeps on the platform and deletes her pictures then gets off of it for a month
>all of a sudden messages me out of the blue
>we continue talking, hit it off, get her number
>she's gone back to uni since then, about two hours away
>says she won't be able to see me until after her semester is over
>Take this as a kind rejection
>But she insists she wants to hang out with me, she's just really busy, she's already coming up with plans for what we can do over the summer

what's her endgame here? Why is she going this far out of her way to avoid hurting my feelings, since she's clearly not THAT interested?
>>
are these the new BLACKED posts?
>>
I have a match or two but don't know how to properly initiate conversation. Even more so with strangers.
>>
>>35332049

Its the same turd posting the thread almost daily, I'm thinking he gets paid to do online marketing or something but of course he denies that if you confront him.

I don't see any reason for a sane person to keep posting the same retarded ''why ur not using le tinder'' thread for 2-3 months daily.
>>
>>35332034
>gets off of it for a month

she was fucking another dude and he dumped her

now she sees you as her resort
>>
>>35332102
Afaik 4chan discloses ip and user data to prism.
>>
>Never had tinder before
>Never really wanted to use Tinder
>Got laid regularly anyways
>Now have a gf

It's still tempting sometimes, but I live in a small seaside town where everyone knows each other...
>>
>>35332319

I don't wanna go on there because I know my sister and all her friends and shit are on there and they are 2-3 years younger than me so they will end up seeing me there, rly don't wanna hear shit from my sister and mom about oh ur looking for a lady xDDDD wow finally haha
>>
>>35331765
I'm honestly terrified of using tinder because I don't want people I haven't seen since high school to find out i'm still around. If I moved to somewhere else though i'd probably use it.
>>
>>35332034
It's possible she actually likes you ya tard
>>
File: 1487429637844.jpg (218KB, 1280x1167px)
1487429637844.jpg
218KB, 1280x1167px
>>35331765
I'm not going to find anything of marriage value on Tinder

Nothing but gross whores who consume too much milk and cheese

Someday I'll find her and 9 months later I'll be a dad
>>
>>35332034
It's an elaborate prank and she's gonna film it and put it on YouTube
>>
>>35331765
Virgins go to >>>/wiz/. You're shitting up this board.
>>
>>35333049
I thought you meant you want to marry your daughter
>>
>>35331765
what the fuck are you giving attention to spics invading your country? they are stealing your tax dollars and stealing the place from an ethnic german. why the fuck aren't you rioting?
>>
Hey OP!

What do I say to a 37 year old MILF I matched with so I can fuck her?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.