[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetically, you have a cute innocent 13 year old daughter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 12555.jpg (694KB, 1280x1928px) Image search: [Google]
12555.jpg
694KB, 1280x1928px
Hypothetically, you have a cute innocent 13 year old daughter and she already has huge titties at that age. How would you feel?
>>
>>35331270
Shoot up the whole school etc.
>>
>>35331270
OriginalIy aroused
>>
>>35331270
would she be okay playing with daddy? or is she too old for that
>>
>>35331270
I had huge titties by the time I was 12. It's not as hot as it seems bro.
>>
Send her to all girls school and ban smartphones until she is 21
>>
>>35331270
Calmly tell her that a breast reduction surgery is needed, and that she'll thank me later.
Having such big breasts at a young age can fuck up her back in no time (happened to someone i know irl)
>>
>>35331315
doesn't count if you're a fat male
>>
>>35331370
>implying a male will ever know the trauma of having to go bra shopping for the first I've
>implying a male will ever know the pain of having to run with your arms tucked under your boobs
>implying a male will ever know what it's like being the freak with huge boobs when the rest of your friends are flat as boards
>>
File: 1468446820090.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1468446820090.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>35331403
>Implying a female will ever know the trauma of having to go pants shopping for a pair that can hide a million random boners
>Implying a female will ever know the pain of having to hold/tape their dick down so it doesn't look obvious during PE
>Implying a female will ever know what it's like to have a large penis while your friends are normal and being extremely self conscious about it.

You're pretty bad at this desu. Crawl into your own self hating pit and shut the fuck up for the rest of us, please. You aren't a special snowflake and nobody ever loved you.
>>
>>35331270
[sweating loudly and originally]
>>
>>35331270
I would start by cupping them, and then move on to a full grope, then tease the nips. That's how I would feel them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.