[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in america >no jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1442678500856.jpg (70KB, 1184x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1442678500856.jpg
70KB, 1184x1126px
>live in america
>no jobs
>>
>>35330679
leftypol fuck off
>>
>>35330698
I just want to stop being a neet.
>>
>>35330698
>Leftypol
You can b lftistnwithout going there. Most of his board benefits for muh gibmedats hichniw hardly conservative is it. If your a rightist your probably a crab bucket mentality cnservative Wayne or failed Normie's or NEET and need to /get out/
>>
>live in pakistan
>no jobs
>terrorists and criminals
>over-population
>everything shit
>islam
>>
File: good.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>35330679
>tfw when I have a job interview on Saturday
It's a part time cashier position. Can't wait to make those wages!
>>
>>35330779
>he has a shot at having a McJob
a shame, but that's all there is
>>
>>35330814
I am 28 years old, and college dropout. I've been working in KFC for like 5 years. Pay is 12 per hour. It's such a robot-tier job.
>>
>>35330774
Having a repressive state-endorsed religion is better at the end of the day.
>>
>>35330850
when I look at the sparse craigslist job postings in my area i just want to jump off a bridge. i have no prospects for the future and can never hold a job when i have one.
>>
>>35330939
How exactly? Elaborate.
>>
>>35330950
Yeah. I know. I wish I had a college degree. Just stick with a job. My job is just repetitive. Same task. And, I am not gonna get another job. What's your job?
>>
>>35330986
I was working in a machine shop full time, but got fired for taking too many sick days. It was the same number in the same span of time as another coworker so it shouldn't have mattered, but the boss didn't like me because I talked back to him so when he saw an opportunity to let me go he went for it. It was backbreaking and the pay was low but now I'm unemployed and don't know what to do with myself.
>>
>voluntarily becoming a wagie

What's the point? Automation is already here and it's going to come full swing within the next 5-10 years. By that point our society will either collapse or finally embrace the NEETdom and hand out universal income.

This is the ideal goal of any society, the only ones opposed to it are mentally ill wagies who think clocking in for Mr. Goldberg is somehow an integral part of their character.
>>
>>35330959
Your people turn into self-destructive cucks eventually when you don't have it.
>>
>>35331025
I don't think so, there will be Universal basic income anytime soon. Maybe in 50 years? As long as there are people willing to do shit jobs for shit job. Things will go on the same.
>>
>>35330761
Buzzwords: The Post
>>
>>35330774
My sympathies. If there were some way to differentiate you non-Muslims from those savages, I'd like to allow you to immigrate to escape that shithole. Sadly, Muslims would just start to lie about their faith to get in, and Pakistani Muslims are by far the worst

>>35331055
That entirely depends on the religion. Islam is barbarous and savage. There is violence and strife wherever Islam is strong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.