[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I keep living? Nothing really satisfies me anymore;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1482895022408.jpg (72KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482895022408.jpg
72KB, 470x512px
Why should I keep living?

Nothing really satisfies me anymore; work is fucking terrible, and I'll never get a better job; I can't relax, haven't actually been able to relax after I entered my teens, I would always have school work, even if I got it done, I'd still have more, same applies now with work ; I'm a fucking retard, I struggle with basic math, I wear a casio calculator watch for a reason; I don't like people, and with the way I go in life, I know I'll never get a girl friend, and if I did, I'd never be able to hold a steady relationship. One thing that stops me from anheroing' is the fact I have a mom, and dad that still love me, I don't want to hurt them by killing myself, but I also don't really see a point in life anymore.

halp robot friends :^(
>>
>i'll never get a better job waaah
man fuck you, the rest I understand but literally anyone can improve/change their work ethic
>>
>>35330692
Not if you have shitty education.
>>
>>35330724
what does that mean, annon?
>>
>>35330648
you know what to do, kys
>>
>>35330648
yo just want to let you know there's no report button, no mute button, no block button in real life i want to see your glance as i smash your skull into the fucking concrete, and i strangle the life out of you, pushing my thumbs into your eye sockets until you cry blood lol well, not before forcing you to watch you beloved ones die in front of you
>>
>>35330754
le edge

heres your (you), buddy boi
>>
>>35330743
I got a shitty education, and I'm half retarded, I'm not getting any good jobs with the way I am.
>>
>>35330749
I love my parents, don't wanna make them sad.
>>
>>35330754

But why?

Oreganal
>>
>>35330648
>I can't relax
that alone is enough for you to see a shrink. you'll probably get referred to a psychiatrist and get some meds and fix yourself up.
>>
>>35330895
Meds don't help shit; prolly doesn't help that I have no friends either, and haven't had any social contact in almost 8 years.
>>
Wait until 2020 OP, if the freemasons didn't tell you how to do magic by then I will. srs
>>
>>35330933
i cant call your situation but i know for most people it take a while to find the right meds.

anyway just find something you want to do and do it. for me it was playing music. i always loved and connected with music, then one day i figured 'well i could probably do that shit', and i did. probably one of the most fulfilling activities in my life and it connects me to other people.
>>
>>35331015
I don't really have anything that I do, I've actually gotten tired of most of the things that I do, I kinda just sit in bed bored, I still have intrests and all, but they aren't really big; I've also become pretty numb to people, and things that happen in life, I still feel the regular emotions, happy, sad, rage, and all that, but I've had no drive in life after I got into my teens, I always knew I'd never be done with work, until I die.
>>
>actual hopeless person makes a thread
>gets shit on and ignored
Its about time I leave this board.
>>
>>35330933
0 friends? No social contact in almost 8 years? Elaborate a little more. I don't think you're being completely honest here, but if you are, you better have this as your no.1 priority right now: Find a friend.
>>
File: IMG_8017.jpg (215KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8017.jpg
215KB, 633x800px
>>35330648
FUG m8 what kinda job you working?
>>
I'm in the same position OP but I'm almost free for the guilt about hurting my mother's feelings. The fact is she has never really taken an interest in me or taken the time to talk to me about anything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.