[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dont even hang out with women as friends, its not worth it. It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1488347185322.png (20KB, 641x524px) Image search: [Google]
1488347185322.png
20KB, 641x524px
Dont even hang out with women as friends, its not worth it. It doesnt matter how long you knew her for. In my case, 10 years.

>friend(female) asks me out to get drinks
>shes like a sister to me, but i reject her meetup
>keeps on pestering me to hang out
>fuck it, meetup with her
>she gets really shitfaced and her phone died so now she has to talk to me
>keeps on telling me how im "such a good friend" while shes drunk
>knew this was the case but not disappointed, afterall, shes like a sister to me
>decide to walk her home since its on the way to my house and shes stumbling and cant walk herself
>i also refuse to let a young blonde girl walk home at 1AM by herself drunk
>walk her to her door
"sorry for leading you on."
>what the fuck is she
>she starts making out with me
>push her off
>this happens 3 more times
>she leaves me a hickey and 2 bruises
>tell her im going home
>next morning she tells me how she never liked me, how it was a mistake, how she feels i took advantage of her, and how i made her cheat on her boyfriend
>blocks me
>come on /r9k/ to post about it

Are all women like this? I literally did NOTHING wrong. I am a true fedora gentlemen who walks m'lady home instead of letting random chads dick her.

Best part is that I never even liked her like that and she still REJECTS ME.

Should I be happy i just lost a 10 year friendship?

She should have been glad it was me and not someone who would have taken advantage of her, but alas, m'lady is a victim as always.
>>
She was clearly just a cunt, anon. Don't worry. You'll find your own person qt3dwaifu.
Don't worry.
>>
Just ignore her

Act as if nothing happens...I'm sure she'll feel ignored and then try talking to you again
>>
>>35330041
clearly a bad friend. Didn't respect you or her bf. Wanted to take it out her issues with her bf with you. Probably had a low opinion of of you and thought you would jump for it.

I'm glad you walked her home though anon, you never know what could have happened to her. You should probably tell her bf what happened if you want to go for maximum gentlemen points.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.