[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw opiate withdrawal ,_,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: 4781859785_d7270079fa_z.jpg (153KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
4781859785_d7270079fa_z.jpg
153KB, 479x640px
tfw opiate withdrawal

,_,
>>
>>35329567
You snooze u Iose!
>>
>>35329575
i wish i could snooze

i've been awake for 3 days
>>
>>35329589
>i've been awake for 3 days

why?
>>
>>35329608
because opiate withdrawal
>>
>>35329622
I dont understand how that stops you from sleeping
>>
>>35329589
Buy some Valium on the darknet. Take 2 grams. When you wake up in a couple of days, the physical withdrawal will be over and you only have cravings to deal with.
>>
>>35329631
imagine trying to sleep while you're shitting your guts out, vomitting, have the worst restless leg syndrome of your life, a massive headache, massive anxiety, and you're skin is on fire
>>
>>35329821
That's what you get for being a dope fiend. Well look on the plus side. Once you go through this shit you will never have to do it again.... unless you are a fully blown addict with no hope for a better future.
>>
File: 1424993394192.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1424993394192.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>35329821
Sounds like my saturday night, am i right fellas?

hey, is this thing on
>>
>>35329842
i'm not a dope addict, might as well be though. I'm a poppy seed tea addict, which i'm pretty sure is a lot worse

>>35329809
that won't be necessary thank god, got more seeds coming in today. only need to suffer through 7 more hours
>>
I have a principle when it comes to drugs. If it comes from a plant, it's fine. If it comes from a lab, it ain't. Opium and its derivatives are the only exception.
>>
>>35329874
so no lsd?
>>
>>35329874
So... coke heroin dmt, acid (derived from the ergot fungus or Hawaiian wood rose seeds or morning glory seeds) salvia ibogaine ayahuasca jimweed kratom chronic tobacco alcohol (hops/yeast) but no molly benzos opioid analogues amphetamines or paracetamol or aspirin?
>>
What does an Opium high feel like? I've experienced intoxication from Weed, Alcohol, LSD, and Psylocybin. Are they comparable? What's the withdrawal feel like?
>>
>>35329900
>>35329961
No prescription pills or designer drugs. Weed, mescaline and mushrooms are all safe if used in moderation.
>>
>>35329870
>I'm a poppy seed tea addict

How does that work? What are the negative side effects?
>>
what would happen if you just ate a poppy bulb?
>>
>>35330014
You'd start eating your head
>>
>>35329567
>tfw not sure if you're withdrawing from DXM or not
I've been using it for a few years so it seems like it could be possible
I've been getting some weird muscle tension on and off, lingering dysphoria and cold flashes for some time now
>>
>>35329979
It's literally the same feeling as an endorphin rush from cumming or stretching. Endorphin means endogenous morphine because they're structurally similar to morphine
>>
>>35330064
So why do opiates when you could just cum or stretch?
>>
>>35329567
>tfw want to quit codeine but I hate being nauseous
>>
>>35330085
Opiate high lasts longer and is more intense
>>
>>35330004
It works great! The only negative side effect really is withdrawal when you run out. And death if you overdose. Other than that, unwashed opium poppy seeds are covered in opium from growing within the pods. Rinsing those seeds with water and filtering out the water results in an opium tea.
>>
>>35330090
it killed Pimp C
>>
>>35330120
Can i use poppy seeds i get at the grocery store?
>>
>>35330085
because opium tea's effects last well over 24 hours instead of a few seconds. You literally always feel absolutely perfect while it's working
>>
>>35330120
So what do you do when drinking it? Just chill out for some hours or can you get stuff done? I've only ever had weed
>>
>>35330121
He had sleep apnea
Nice to see Pimp C mentioned here though
>>
>>35329979
I've never been a big fan of opiates because I have a tendency to overdo almost every drug I've ever taken and even slightly overdosing on opiates makes me quite physically sick, but I've tried them from time to time and the best way I could describe it is: when you do it right, it feels like nothing. Not nothing meaning it has no effect, but nothing meaning that with little just a little effort you can simply choose to feel nothing at all. Which sounds dull on its face but in actual fact the alleviation of all sensation of pain tends to be incredibly pleasurable. It's a kind of bliss that lasts many hours and you simply wish would never end.

It's not really comparable to weed, alcohol, lsd, mdma etc at all in my opinion. The absolute closest I could compare it to is high doses of disassociative anesthetics and even then it's not really the same experience.
>>
>>35330132
no, you need to get unwashed poppy seeds that are of the correct strain. There are only like 3 brands that work. All of them available on amazon.
>>
>>35330156
>All of them available on amazon.

So you can buy them legally?
>>
>>35330156
What are the brands?
>>
>>35330145
If you take too large of a dose, you'll nod off and basically be useless for a few hours,but with a moderate dose, yeah, it actually makes everything, even the most mundane tasks, quite pleasurable. It basically throws you into a very very good mood without hurting your cognitive abilities at all
>>
>>35330163
For now. I remember reading about poppy seed tea like 3 years ago. Surprised to hear they continue to sell the seeds like this.

You're fucking dumb if you start making yourself poppy tea though. All it does is relax you. Smoke weed instead and avoid becoming a literal opiate addict. There's no withdrawal symptoms for weed.
>>
>>35330163
yep! that's the best part

poppy seeds are specifically exempt from scheduled status. It is illegally to brew tea from them, but who the fuck would know
>>
>>35330216
they're actually much more potent now than they were 3 years ago too. back then, it took a literal pound of seeds to get going, now 30 grams suffice for a non tolerant person
>>
File: 1437935313812.jpg (13KB, 238x222px) Image search: [Google]
1437935313812.jpg
13KB, 238x222px
>>35330216
>>35330219

Shit that's crazy, might try it
>>
>>35330193
you figure that out. I don't want to limit supply when my functionality as a human being depends on these seeds being available
>>
>>35330254
>my functionality as a human being depends on these seeds being available
And this is why you shouldn't even start.
>>
>>35330219
how does the cost compare to just getting heroin though?

and i heard horror stories of people ODing because the dosage was so variable, never knowing which batch of seeds has what strength etc. the same happens with heroin of course particularly if you switch providers frequently. but are poppy seeds at least a bit more consistent in strength now?
>>
>>35330254
Well if you went to rehab you wouldn't need to worry about that. Drugs are fun as long as your not addicted.
>>
>>35330287
It's much much much much cheaper. I get a months supply for 150 dollars. If I were using heroin with this tolerance, I'd be spending that much daily
>>
>>35330302
In the middle of uni right now. I'll go to rehab. Just not until the summer
>>
>>35329961
Isn't aspirin derived from some tree bark?
>>
>>35330153
Definitely not my kind of drug then. I like a drug that's a bit more high functioning. LSD is pretty fun.
>>
>>35329821
why yes I have taken street acid before, thank you for asking.

>>35329874
opium as a drug has some of the highest potential for addiction and fatal OD in that it has any potential for OD at all.

>>35330153
ru.me
>>
OP, can you describe the exact process you use, including things like timing, poundage or volume of seeds, and temperatures
>>
>>35330564
It's pretty simple. I just take 2 pounds of seeds (don't do this, I have a massive tolerance, 2 pounds will kill the vast majority of people; I suggest 30 grams if you're new to opiates), funnel them into a couple water bottles, fill them with enough water for the seeds to flow freely, shake for a couple minutes, loosen the cap, and squeeze out the tea. Temperature isn't too important, just make sure the water isn't hot. Room temperature or cold is good, personal preference.
>>
>>35329567
>tfw addicted to heroin for the past 2 years
>tfw i cannot function without it

i only smoke it really, i have injected a few times for like parties and shit but most days ill smoke up a bit of gear.
>>
>>35331026
jesus christ, i'd get on the seed train now if i were you, if only to save money.
>>
>>35329567
What is picture
Is it fun?
>>
>>35331167
picture is the opium poppy dripping opium

I wouldn't call it fun explicitly. It basically just puts you into an extremely good mood for a few hours.
>>
>>35330120
fuck me started drinking it once a week and not get carried away sounds like hell
>>
>>35330132
ive used store ones they work well close to herion high might be different in aus thou buying aus brands
>>
I live next to campus of a big state university in America, in apartments mainly inhabited by students. Any time i so much catch a whiff of pot or other drugs I call the cops and contact the leasing agency. The agency is going to do an inspection of units tomorrow and in the lease contracts, any evidence of smoking in an apartment is an immediate forfeit of the residents ~$900 security deposit. AMA
>>
>>35329567
I hear you bro. Now go out and get a doctor to prescribe you suboxone. Best decision of my life.
>>
>>35331943
i accidentally left an ounce of weed and a bunch of half smoked joints out once while i was at work and my apartment was undergoing a real estate inspection. my deposit was 4x my rent so around $1500.

came home to a note on my fridge saying "passed with flying colours ;)"
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.