[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism is bad okay. Be nice mmmk.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2540.jpg (123KB, 948x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2540.jpg
123KB, 948x1024px
Racism is bad okay. Be nice mmmk.
>>
What were the women in this photo thinking when they did this? What was flowing through their minds?
>>
>>35329928
This is womans' natural state when their thoughts are on alpha bullies like Trump. We don't know this feel because we are virgin autists.
>>
>>35329928

>"100000 likes in instagram"
>>
>>35329928
>implying women actually think
>>
Black males are 7% of the population yet comitt over 50% of all burglaries, rapes, and homicides.
>>
america is a big fat joke
>>
>>35329991
It's because of cultural reasons. It's not inherent trait for us black men to be criminal.
>>
File: 1481449183847.jpg (207KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481449183847.jpg
207KB, 451x600px
Women shouldn't hold political opinions, it's not their realm.
>>
>>35329991
Maybe slavery had a dysgenic effect and they would be better off in terms of IQ and crime if the white man forced them to do accounting or some tasks other than pick cotton
>>
Then why is every black community in the world like this?
>>
>random picture of some white girls has something to do with black people
What the fuck guy.
>>
File: 1488671342506.png (2MB, 1280x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1488671342506.png
2MB, 1280x1410px
>>35329991
Don't bring that up you fucking nazi!

FAKE NEWS
>>
>>35330109

That's just how the man tumbled downhill.
>>
Why the fuck do people post race-bait threads on /r9k/ of all places?
>>
>>35329991
Wow, it's almost like densely populated low income areas are hotbeds for crime or something.
>>
>>35330117
Place has been swarmed by SJW's and commies since Trump won
>>
>>35330130
wow, its almost like every single place with a high population of nigs has murders every other day.
>>
Racism is not Daijoubou
>>
>>35330152
I live in London and I can assure you the poor white areas are just as shit as the poor black areas. You think whites are some sacred beings that are above petty crime and violence?
>>
>>35330170
no, but i live around niggers and it sucks dick
>>
>>35330043
There are stable democracies with growing economies and positive growth in Africa. It's just that you don't hear about those countries in the (western) media. All you hear about is shot holes like Somalia and Sudan that are very unstable right now. Africa is experiencing a very big growth right now. Trust my words when I say that it's going to be the new China in decade or two.
>>
>>35330110
>Trump is literally Ganon
I guess video game culture does have a downside
>>
>>35330180
You think non-whites enjoy living in rough white areas either?
>>
>>35330180
Try not being poor, then you won't have to live in a ghetto my lad :)

It says more about you that you live around niggers than anything else. Only trash lives around trash, anyone with worth moves up in the world.
>>
>>35330192
>Trust my words when I say that it's going to be the new China in decade or two.
Literally, since China is pumping so much into the place.
>>
>>35330209

>rough white areas

Where
>>
>>35330217
how do i not be poor? get a mcjob at mcdonalds for 20 years?
>>
>>35330237
Plenty of parts of London. I was called a paki and beaten/mugged when I was younger on more than one occasion.
>>
>>35330248
Should have worked hard in school, gone to an Ivy League on a scholarship and then gotten a corporate job.

>but muhhhh wagecucking!!! mr shekelstein is using you!!!

You just sound like a lazy nigger. No surprise that you are surrounded by lazy niggers.
>>
>>35330222
That's because they know what's up. Africa is the future and that's why the West, Russia, and China are struggling to achieve influence over it.
>>
>>35330237
eastern Kentucky past the mountains is literally terrifying if you're not from there. the chances of getting your face blown off are very high, it's like a war zone
>>
>>35329223
>daddy and fag hating chad won't stop ranting about evil hilary clinton
>get off instagram for 20 minutes to get a sign and take this stupid picture thinking it will get you more attention
>never think about the policies or belief systems of the campaign you just endorsed
>>
>>35330248
Well, that's a good start
Ooooo
>>
>>35330040
that's what happened to the jews in europe
>>
tfw no right wing gf

I cannot talk about politics with anyone where i live it's all mega batshit retarded progressive liberals and their apolitical orbiters who "don't know much about politics" but just listen and believe everything the libs spout and make cringy fuck drumpf posts on social media
>>
>>35330427
its ok anon, you'll find a retarded girlfriend somewhere
>>
>>35330427
Xd im so redpilled guise everyone is a dumb liberal, dae white genicide? muslimes are why i have no job :((((
>>
>>35330335
We need to force blacks into accounting and finance so that within a generation crime will drop and mean IQ for all humans will rise
>>
>>35330110
>three muslim women in the foreground
Got a good defensive line there. Disrupt the charge with bomb vests.
>>
>>35330549
please no, there are already too many
i can't find a job as is
>>
>>35330549
Or we could just force them out of our fucking country.
>>
>>35330217
I pay more in rent than you probably earn a month because I live in a city and I'm still surrounded by niggers because they were here before gentrification.

Shit argument.
>>
>>35330427
Calmly and concisely lay out facts and statistics like a cultured European should and watch them melt in your hands.
>>
>>35330040
How come the British Isles slaves didn't suffer from such huge IQ loses doing arguably more brutal work?
>>
>>35330809
You pay five figures in rent? Wew lad.

I live in one of the biggest cities in North America, am not a rent cuck (own my own place) and hardly ever see nogs. Chinese and other Asians, yes a lot because they can afford to live in the city. Niggers live on the outskirts, which I never step foot in because they are disgusting.

Rent where I live is around $2300 for a one bedroom. In the outskirts it's around $1300.

Chances are you think way too highly of yourself. Like I said, if you're surrounded by niggers perhaps you're the nigger.
>>
>>35330481
>>35330526

Not an argument or original
>>
>>35330887
that's correct, no argument
you're retarded
>>
File: 1485128101094.jpg (588KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
1485128101094.jpg
588KB, 1280x694px
>>35330110
you should have posted this superior versionioli right hereioliginolio
>>
>>35330885
So you're either in LA, NY or DC like myself.

I don't plan to live here more than 10 years so buying a house is a waste.

Where I live specifically niggers live in the heart of the city -- your argument falls apart in gentrifying areas.
>>
>>35330966
Blimey, that is so subtle I didn't even notice
>>
>>35330966
Checked n kek'd
>>
>>35330292
They're the future in the sense that globalists are brewing a demographic bomb in order to replace white (and even arab) populations with more complacent blacks.
Anyone who's worked in Africa knows there are inherent differences making black communities easy to manipulate. Any black man who rises above his station is pulled down by the rest of the tribe. Igbos may be different, but they're a minority and much like Jews do with white people, Igbos will crack the whip over the rest of the whites.

It isn't sustainable, but no matter. Civil strife is only intended to keep the heat off the ultrarich long enough they can develop automation, and then seclude themselves for good leaving the rest of us to starve and/or genocide us.
>>
>>35329223
I actually have a hard time believing this is real, I thought sluts were all left.
>>
>you will never go to a tailgate party at a Donald Trump rally with republican Stacey and her sister.
>>
>>35329223
...snniifff...oh yes dear...ssniffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...snniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BRRRRAAPPPPLLLLPPF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sniffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBRRRRTTTTTTFFFFFF
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...ssnifffffff...yes...
>>
>>35330757
this seems a much more sensible and realistic policy desu
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.