[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bye.gif (763KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
763KB, 364x364px
im an 19 yo male living in my moms place
my mom is my only social connections and people seem very distant. I'm addicted to internet, coffee and cigarettes and i don't have a job or anything else to do than to eat sleep and play league of legends. Im clinically depressed but i know its mostly because of my lifestyle. I have no self worth or plans for the future. Im trying to find a job but i dropped out of school so its not easy to find one. Is there any robots with similar backgrounds who found some reason to live?
>>
File: 1473572824445s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473572824445s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>35329211
I dropped out of high school in 10th grade, and didn't really do anything beyond that until I was 19 or so. Never left the house, had no friends, had no interests outside of watching TV and browsing the internet. Couldn't even drive.

I started exercising to put on weight, got a GED, got my license, and got a part-time job. I wrote things occasionally, just to entertain myself, and I took up running as a hobby in addition to that. Still didn't do much outside of that, though. I did everything that society told me I should be doing. Decided to enroll in a community college when I was about 21, and got my associate after a couple of years, then got my bachelor's online after that. All very cheap and easy, didn't end up in much debt, didn't leave the house much. Got my first and only girlfriend ever at 20, though she left me a couple of years after that, and it was a roller coaster of a relationship, to put it mildly.

My resume looks alright, no holes and a solid education, but at the same time, none of it ever made me happy, really. Not a single second of it. I improved my social skills, made myself look better, spent more time with family, got educated, made friends, worked, and got a girlfriend, and do you want to know something? None of it made me remotely happy. All that I wanted to do was go back to the old days where I did nothing. It was just tiring and I feel like it had no point. So much of life is merely false optics, putting on a show to impress others.

Nowadays, I live a very minimalist lifestyle. I work very part-time, and just live at home otherwise. I have enough money for what I want, and don't care beyond that. I'm essentially a NEET again, more or less.
>>
>>35329211
>quit coffee
>quit smoking
>get at least some exercise every day, even if you just take a walk or something, just get your blood moving at least a little
>do at least one mentally stimulating thing every day, and no, playing league is not mentally stimulating
>get your GED
>teach yourself a skill you can use to make something of value, like learning a trade
>get a job and sustain yourself while you get good enough at your chosen skill to make something of it
>go forth and conquer

there's your life plan, anon, quit feeling sorry for yourself, pop those ass pimples, and get to it
>>
>>35329211
Maybe we should hang out. We got alot in common. I have like one friend. We smoke weed, cigs and drop acid and play dark souls.
Fuck LoL tho. Mobas suck, play PlanetSide 2
>>
>>35329211
I play league of lego every day too.
I am 27 yo. I would say go back to school. That's what i did.
Do your time and you will get a job which pays well.
>>
>>35329211
I hate myself too. For still doing what parents want at 22. I'm such a goddamned loser, I don't even drink cause of them ffs
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.