[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM A STUPID MOON CRICKET AND DARKIE :(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
I hate myself. I hate my race. I hate my culture. I hate my people. I hate being a pathetic MOON CRICKET. I am worthless. I'm a stupid NIGGER. I need to be put down. I'm stupid. I'm lame. I'm a retarded NIGGER. I should've been put down. I should've been shot. Lynch me please...

https://files.catbox.moe/mow7ny.webm
>>
>>35329152
Bruuuuuuuuh just take advantage of it and work out , get toned and fuck a bunch of stupid race traitor blonde bitches before you inevitably get shot by a cop.
>>
>>35329152
black dude here. i know youre not the guy in video but if he found 4chan he'd be a bit more happier at least. no use in self pitying
>>
>>35329178
LOL no one would want an ugly FIELD NIGGER like me.
>>
>>35329242
Who is the guy in the video then? Links?
>>
>>35329275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgfffdrfdFQ
>>
File: Itsok.jpg (8KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Itsok.jpg
8KB, 300x225px
>>35329152
Relax, you're among friends.
>>
File: 1487324816050.jpg (31KB, 391x349px) Image search: [Google]
1487324816050.jpg
31KB, 391x349px
>>35329152

Don't buy into all that nonsense anon. Just because you are dark skinned doesn't mean that is your default culture. You decide that no one else. You are what you do not what you look like.
>>
>>35329152
Man, black culture may be fucked, but there's nothing wrong with you just because you black skin. You're you, you're an individual, and you're worth something.

Better yourself, physically, socially, intellectually, and rise above the shit reputation your ape siblings have created.
>>
>>35329850
This anon !!!

Originalio famalam
>>
>>35329850
If you rise, you will be remembered what a shitfest your race is.
Coming from a sandnigger. There is no way out, besides accepting who you are.
I know i am an intellectual ugly sandnigger. What can i do about it ? Just embrace it.
>>
Shut the fuck up nigger

NIGGER COON
>>
>>35330391
Sand niggers created civilization.
>>
>>35329152
whats a moon cricket
I am not the first person to ask this
>>
>>35329152
>>35329242
>>35329494
>>35329850

Ok, I am not American, I am Greek. We have no blacks here, I have only seen them when I go on holidays in France or the UK, but what the fuck is with Americans and everything Nigger related? It's not like Europeans are completely without bias and of course most people here will treat you slightly different for being Black, but the shit I see coming from the USA is insane. I am not even talking about /pol/. I see this shit in /mu/ or /fa/. What the hell is wrong with your race relations there?
>>
>>35330798
Given what the statistics suggest -- if you were to remove blacks from America our violent crimes would be cut in half, our STDs would be cut by 2/3ds, our welfare system wouldn't have to carry such a burden, our mean IQ would raise around 10-20 points, our schools would compete better globally, etc etc.

They legit cause more problems then they solve.
>>
File: 1488800310088.png (329KB, 484x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488800310088.png
329KB, 484x351px
>>35329152
Rise and Shine, doctor Cricket, Rise and Shine...

Sure your upbringing is probably not great by any stretch of the imagination, but remember the words of your Masta, Boy: "A good Nigger is a working Nigger, I tell ya".

So follow the words of the Holy Masta, follow the path of the Holy Watermelon and be a good nigger: Work Hard, and your efforts will pay.

I know, as it is now, being a goon is hard, given the obvious and logical stigma associated with your over-saturation on melanin, but you can break the chains of your skin pigmentation like your ancestors broke the chains of the cotton fields: Rise and Shine.
Shining is hard of course, especially when your skin is as black as a dog's turd left on the side of the road, but look at famous black people:
Martin Luger King, Bill Cossbbie, that black dude in the Expendables, or even Obama (oops nevermind).

So Rise and Shine: Pick your cotton well, and soon your name will be remember, written in history books, and you might even be loved by someone for once in your life.

Or you can always an hero it I guess...
>>
Fuck man I really feel bad for the non-niggerish black people. Some of them are really nice, like anime and all that jazz.
>>
>>35331057
Then they should start a grassroots movement to reform black culture.

Black culture is a plague on American society and non-blacks aren't in a politically correct position to criticize it. Hell, not even light-skinned "blacks" can.
>>
>>35330942
I don't know man, I am Slovak, so the only blacks I met where my fellow students when I was studying in the UK. All of them were great though, smart too, it was a Law Masters, pretty good program. Maybe it really is cultural and you can change it through cultural reform?
>>
>>35329152
Take advantage of the White-guilt idiots, you may as well. You can at least take solace that your culture and people won't be wiped out within a few decades like White people. You know how much it sucks belonging to the currently most cucked race on Earth? You may hate being Black but I hate being White. Feels like the entire world is out to get you.
>>
>>35330798
Holy shit. I never expected to find a greek dude here too. And a black dude even
>>
>>35331081
The U.K has a different history w/African slavery than the U.S. has.

They abolished slavery much earlier and provided better opportunities early on for blacks. They also didn't incentivize single-motherhood and thug culture.

I am not in a position to reform black culture because I am the wrong color. It has to come from within the black community and that isn't happening anytime soon.
>>
File: IMG_5980.png (278KB, 544x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.png
278KB, 544x453px
>>35329152
>it's another black blot bitches about his race episode
Shut the fuck up you bitch ass niggaaaaaaaaa
I'm black too and you don't see me complaining. Everytime i see these threads I say the same thing. As long as you don't act like a fucking nigger stereotype you'll be fine. Just be civil. Can't fix your race so quit crying. Work out and try to be more social. Good luck faggot.
>>
>>35331168
You earnestly believe being fit and more social will deconstruct the stigma that follows you? Naive.

You are part of the problem -- black culture is a blight and it's up to people like you to fix the culture from within for your grandchildren's sake.
>>
>>35331198
My nigga stop over thinking things you fucking sperg. This is why you're in this situation in the first place. Take it from a guy who's actually living a peaceful life as a black man. I need you to just listen to what I'm saying. Damn.
>>
>>35329850
This famalam. Also anime helps a lot with the pain.
>>
>>35331198
Why is he obligated to singlehandedly save black people?

The best anyone can reasonably be expected to do is fix themselves and their immediate surroundings. One nigga isn't going to change the drug problems and welfare dependency of the black community
>>
Chin up, OP
You're gonna make it
You're a kang an shiet
>>
>>35331259
Don't confuse me with your kind, I am of German ancestry, have a good job, and my green eyed irish GF is sleeping some feet away from me.

I am not affected by your cultural stigma, you are. That mentality you hold is why your people so poorly viewed in the first place.

"Every man for himself" is a vestige of slavery. It's sad.
>>
File: IMG_5805.jpg (21KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5805.jpg
21KB, 250x188px
>>35331327
This is what I'm telling him bro. Yes I agree that there will always be a black stigma following you, but the best you can do is not confirm that stigma. Don't be a black stereotype type and act civil. I've been doing this all my life and I've seen the difference. People treat me differently and respect me. This isn't the 1950's, once people see that you're not some average nigger stereotype you can live your life just like anyone else.
>>
>>35329152
Internalized racism doesn't exi-
>>
>>35331327
As I said before, that mentality that they aren't responsible for their people is a vestige of slavery.

Jews stuck together and improved themselves. They earned their whiteness.

Italians stuck together and worked hard on their cultural image. They earned their whiteness.

Irish people stuck together and worked hard after their slavery and oppresion. They earned their whiteness.

Blacks are the people people who throw themselves under the bus for small personal gain. It's a travesty.
>>
>>35331359
> I am of German ancestry
This is nothing to be proud of Fritz. You were nigger tier when Greece, Rome and the noble Celts had actually developed a little thing called civilization.
>>
>>35329152
Bro, the only pathetic thing about you is being ashamed of your race. That means the stupid whities succeeded in making you feel bad.
>>
>>35331394
Are you going to conveniently ignore the past 500 years of scientific, industrial, and cultural achievements?

How are these glorious southern Euros fairing these days after they got buttfucked by mudslimes and degeneracy?
>>
>>35331359

>Don't confuse me with your kind, I am of German ancestry, have a good job, and my green eyed irish GF is sleeping some feet away from me.
Don't care. Never asked you about you're life story faggot.

>I am not affected by your cultural stigma, you are. That mentality you hold is why your people so poorly viewed in the first place.
Never said you were, and my people aren't poorly viewed. Only by racist bigots like you. All I was saying is the OP A can live a decent life by not being a stereotype, which is a fact.

"Every man for himself" is a vestige of slavery. It's sad.
>muh random inserted quote, I'm so smurt xddddd
>>
>>35331442
Well, considering Byzantium pretty much died being the shield of Europe, expecting the area to simply get revitalized in a few generations is pretty unrealistic. Italy is doing ok and Greece has only seriously been a sovereign state for barely half a century. Give it 50 more years without the Africans drowning Italy and the Turks chimping out and I actually have rather high hopes for the area. The Balkans unfortunately are irredeemable trash. Too bad for that.
>>
>>35331478

You implied I was a "sperg" and claimed insight to my life. I corrected you. How tedious.

I am saying your people are poorly viewed. If you need any evidence of this, go to a predominately black area and look around. Or check out some interviews of white liberals in coastal cities and how they pity you needlessly.

Not an argument.
>>
>>35331478
>my people aren't poorly viewed
This is some serious delusion. Your "people" are the worst viewed in the world. And newsflash. racists are around 90% of the world's population, although with variable degree of it. No one actually thinks of anything positive when they think of you, they actively avoid you. Seriously dude, you are living in denial if you think Blacks are not seen as lesser by pretty much everyone. And I am not only talking about Whites, go try Asia or Latin America and see what actual racism looks like.
>>
>>35329152
>buying into the "hating your own race" meme
Because it really worked out for white people, didn't it?
>>
>>35331498
I agree, Byzantium and by proxy Constantinople died for the glory of a Christian Europe.

You were the one throwing shameless insults at Germanic peoples. Southern Euros were the beacon of light in the world 2,000 years ago, but influence and power shifts. The nothern/central Euros took the charge after the split of the Roman empire.
>>
>>35331591
Right right, apologies, too used to /int/ banter. NW Europe did receive the torch and they have definitely been exceptional carriers of it. Although with the current Americanization we are going through, along with the demographic issues due to non Euro immigration, I am afraid for you little corner of the world. I don't even recognize London anymore...
>>
>>35331561
Regardless of how I'm viewed I'm not going to live my life depressed about something I can't change. Like I told OP, just don't conform to the stereotype and your life will be fine. It's literally that simple. If I can do it he can too.
>>
>>35331648
*for out little corner

damn mechanical keyboard.
>>
>>35331540
>>>35331478 (You) #

>You implied I was a "sperg" and claimed insight to my life. I corrected you. How tedious.
You are a sperg

I am saying your people are poorly viewed. If you need any evidence of this, go to a predominately black area and look around. Or check out some interviews of white liberals in coastal cities and how they pity you needlessly.
Like I told op, don't conform to the stereotype and he will be fine. All this other stuff you're quoting is irrelevant.

>Not an argument.

neither is quoting a random quote
>>
>>35331659
Oh I absolutely agree with that sentiment. Saying fuck you to the world and living your life as you see fit is the valorous thing to do. My disagreement was with the situation outside of our subjective view as you initially described it.
>>
>>35331648
I'm all for the banter. I only shit on southerners when my people are attacked which is par for the course on these boards.

But let us not forget that Europe must stand together in challenges our people face in the modern world lest we lose everything we've accomplished due to our influence.

I happen to be German-American, my parents came here before the fall of the USSR and the Berlin Wall but most of my family is still in Munich.

My sister tells me that the muslim epidemic is reaching critical mass. I give it a generation or so and the political left will die out. Merkel has already had to change her tune.
>>
>>35331694
Flinging insults may work in black communities but not in a real debate.

The "every man for himself" is deeply tied to the black community. It is a fitting quote that I am more than willing to unpack for the sake of my argument. I'm sure you know this already and are being intentionally disingenuous.
>>
>>35329152
Normally, I'd tell you to kill yourself.

However, since this is clearly some kind of roleplaying by a masochistic faggot that gets off on being put down, I'll just encourage you to keep it up.

Continue doing what you're doing, OP. You're doing great.
>>
>>35331706
So then what the fuck are you talking about man? That's all I was trying to tell OP, and you're over here writing me a damn essay about something else...
>>
>>35331751
>Flinging insults
You're one to talk, and your quote was irrelevant man. Do you honestly think if you keep talking regardless of wether or not you're wrong that I'll just magically agree with you? You're delusional my friend.
>>
>>35331835
Pointing perceived failures in critical thinking is not the same as calling someone a catch-all r9k insult.

Talking is thinking. Talking is learning. Did you learn to not talk about ideas and problems in the black community you grew up in? I am starting to pity you.
>>
>>35331715
I don't know mate, in one generation the demographics are going to be completely fucked. I am seriously considering leaving the UK, I just don't know where I might go. I don't want to raise my children here. Anything but super expensive private schools are full with Africans and Pakis. Maybe I'll go to Ireland, I don't know at this point...
>>
>>35331963
There are still entire states that are less than 5% non-white in America still, specifically in the midwest. If you can afford it, try the American heartland.
>>
>>35331807
I initially disagreed with your point of your people not being seen negatively. That was what my disagreement was about, not the reaction to it. The reaction is, as I said above healthy and the only way to live a life of your own.
>>
>>35331904
>Talking is thinking
All you're doing is spewing irrelevant verbal diarrhea in an attempt to "win" and add another tally to your internet arguments won board. There's a fine line between writing coherent sentences that are actually relevant to what I'm saying and just flapping your gums. The fact that you fail to understand this is quite sad. I'm amazed you were able to operate a computer.
>>
>>35332002
I am a lawyer, I have quite a few savings, but getting through the procedures to join the American Bar would take q year or two of preparation.

Still are those white states a nice place to live? I am not /pol/ I do care about more things than race. The peoples' ethics is and the day to day life is a pretty big deal for me.
>>
>>35332006
Alright man, good to see that we've come to an agreement.
>>
>>35332045
It's called the heartland for many reasons.

Politically right leaning traditional values, low crime, most cities are clean, a little heavy on religion but can get boring if your not near said cities.

Check out Minnesota, Colorado and even Vermont.
>>
dont worry dude yes i realize that alot of "black" culture is just perpetuated by the media for the big buxxx. almost every black person ive met was nothing like the thug/inner city stereo type implies except for people from rougher/poorer neighborhoods. but poor white people and any other race usually are dumber/ruder than others. dont worry people will soon understand this
>>
>>35331659
How can you be proud of being black? When Iook around my neighborhood I basically realize that most of these people are wild animals.
>>
>>35332287
Because you're generalizing me with them. The only thing me and these "wild animals" you mentioned is our race. Me and them are two different individuals. I would assume you would judge me based on my individual actions, and not some broad stereotype about my race.
>>
>>35329152
Don't hate yourself just for being black.
>>
File: IMG_6226.jpg (183KB, 756x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6226.jpg
183KB, 756x959px
>>35329152
Sleep in a little more and hope that they don't implant a white man's consciousness into you
>>
>>35332118
thanks Ameribro, will look into it.
>>
Shut the fuck up nigger. Niggers can't be robots.
>>
too much /pol/ imo
>>
>>35334367
He deserves it he's not even human
>>
What does "l7" mean?
>>
File: spoogbuster.jpg (42KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
spoogbuster.jpg
42KB, 542x535px
>>35329152
If this post is serious then read Stirner and get despooked.
>>
>>35331057
Black weebs are subhuman.
>>
>>35329152
Holy shit can't even watch that shit, i'm part black and your pathetic, why can't you just be proud of your heritage and ignore the haters.
I didn't even try in school AT ALL, and now i'm in university and am about to graduate with a STEM degree. There are so many dumb White and Asian people that I personally know that provide affirmation that stereotypes are exactly what they are, stereotypes. There are plenty of white trash people they just don't get exposure as much as degenerate blacks.
Please seek help. Do know that there are black people who have got nearly perfect on their SAT's, yet still came from low income families. If you start reinforcing stereotypes you will certainly believe it and then become it.
>>
>>35332635
Why not?
Evryone else does.
Assimilating is key to survival
>>
>>35335642
Thank you.
Thank you for posting
>>
>>35336801
Blacks IQ are like 20% lower than whites mate
>>
File: 1488348519964.jpg.png (569KB, 797x598px) Image search: [Google]
1488348519964.jpg.png
569KB, 797x598px
>>35329152
OP, on behalf of all robots including blackbots. down a cyanide pill you pathetic sack of shit.
>>
File: bencarson.jpg (1MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
bencarson.jpg
1MB, 4000x2667px
>>35329152
Listen OP, not all black people are niggers, and not all niggers are black people.

Literally all you have to do is not behave like a nigger and you are not a nigger. Nigger is mainly a mindset. Conducting oneself in the manner of a nigger is what makes one a nigger, not their race.

Keep your head up and make something of yourself, and you will not be a nigger to any reasonable person.
>>
>>35336885
>>35336885
That's not how intelligence works mate, just because one tribe in Africa has a have a higher IQ than another tribe doesn't make people from that tribe are superior.
>There are geniuses with parents that are literally functionally retarded doesn't mean shit.
>A person with better nutrition as a kid will be smarter than an impoverished kid(Especially within the first 1000 days after birth)
>People who are breastfed have higher intelligence than those who aren't
>People who go to private schools get higher marks than those who don't
We are all humans OP drop that /pol/ garbage.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.