[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bpd girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 16

File: 0-OBQNX0vga39fYFhy.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0-OBQNX0vga39fYFhy.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
>Sure anon I'll date you, but I have BPD.

Wat do?
>>
Tried, not worth it. It's really tiring to be around someone who will tell you over and over again how much they like they only to break down crying and yelling at you every other time you see them.
>>
>>35329099
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
>nope
>>
>>35329099
Why do robots expect a girl to date a guy with autism, but they're not willing to date a girl with mental problems?

Are you telling my r9k is full of retarded hypocrites?
>>
>>35329099
It's okay. I'm having a Bad Penis Day as well.
>>
>actually now that I think about it nvm
>>
>>35329216
you make an excellent point. bpd is autism for girls
>>
I have it too. Want to place a bet on who will stab whom first? Either way this is definitely a terrible idea so I reckon you'll go for it. Let's also make sure to specify that this arrangement is STRICTLY MONOGAMOUS and then fuck around a ton. Side bet: whoever goes the longest before breaking down crying about how the other relationship/s broke down wins.
>>
>>35329099
It's not worth it unless you have an insanely thick skin and can react with absolute calm at all times.

The only real upside of BPD girls is that they're always really freaky, they always want you to choke them and spank them, etc, so if you're into that, gopher it.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET HER PREGNANT OR YOUR LIFE IS KILL
>>
>>35329099
FUUUUUUCK THAT

>paranoia
I'd fuck that
>anxiety disorder
I'd fuck that
>asperger's
I fucking prefer that

BUT FUCK BIPOLAR GIRLS
>>
>>35329216
Autism is completely different than BDP.

Example:
A person with autism may have trouble communicating with others and has issues forming some relationships

A person with BDP may cut your penis off
>>
>>35329389
your arguing from the most extreme examoles. hey, a person with autism might Sandy Hook ya, wouldn't that be worse than going dickless

What does the average bpd do? Not cut your dick off. Cry a lot
>>
>>35329099
>bpd
Do you mean bipolar or that borderline meme illness?
>>
>>35329414
>wouldn't that be worse than going dickless
Only a woman would think there is anything worse than going dickless.

Roasties out.
>>
>>35329099
You stay the fuck away.
>>
>>35329426men's
borderline meme disease not bipolar
>>
>>35329099
I dated a girl with BPD bro, let me tell you
stay fucking far far far away
they're completely fucked in the head and they don't care about you. They will fuck you up, you won't notice it at first, you won't believe them if they tell you they're sick, but they will fuck you up. It's not worth it, they've leave you in a month and a half and fuck 10 dudes without even thinking about you, while you're a blubbering mess. You'll miss them and they'll not even think about you, because you don't mean anything to them.
>>
>>35329216
rain man vs jeffery dauhmer
fuck you dude, you fucking cunt, you clearly have never met anyone with BPD. It's basically like roastie: the disease
>>
>>35329099
>>35329162
There was a pretty good thread related to this earlier today. >>35315180
>>
>>35329350
>Borderline = Bipolar
Kill yourself
>>
File: bit fucked if you ask me.jpg (21KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
bit fucked if you ask me.jpg
21KB, 236x235px
>Tfw people hate you for something you can't help, and it's basically aways caused by abuse in childhood
>>
>>35329615
Yeah, that's life.
>>
File: anime retarded girl.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
anime retarded girl.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>35329644
If non-BPDs can be so laissez-faire about our feels and write it off with 'that's life' then I guess it's just life when we scream in your face, manipulate you, threaten you, cheat on you and break your heart :^)
>>
>>35329615
>I treat everyone I meet like garbage and use them as emotional fodder to fuel my weird ego
>WAAAH IT'S NOT FAIR THAT PEOPLE HATE ME

you could always just kys
>>
>>35329697
And it is.
IF you choose a BPD girl.
>>
>>35329697
You're as retarded as your anime girl.

It's not as if there are only BPDs and non-BPDs in the world. You shit all over plenty of people for something they have no control over, just as people have a slight problem with you.
>>
>>35329780
Nice projection faggot

>>35329700
I don't think my ego is weird, and I'm pretty nice to people actually. If you believe that relationships aren't transactional you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>35329697
Your retarded "logic" doesn't really make a case for BPD's. When some one is cognitively broken to such an extent that they'll abuse the people around them and there's nothing any one can really do to stop it, then it doesn't really matter if that person ment it or was just driven by their "disease". Either way people will just learn to give up on that person.
>>
>>35329803
What transaction do we collectively need to make to get you to leave this thread?
>>
File: 1488703997354.png (789KB, 595x589px) Image search: [Google]
1488703997354.png
789KB, 595x589px
>no eliza girlfriend

:(
>>
>>35329803
>If you believe that relationships aren't transactional you're lying to yourself.
And they are.
>>
>>35329810
>Implying roachies will ever escape my tangled web
You underestimate us, desu
>>35329823
>Waaa I want to be able to slag off an entire subset of people without input by those people so they can't defend themselves
Weak senpai
>>35329835
>>35329779
These are fair but a bit depressing. Plus, what if you're unaware? Sure, BPDs are volatile but also extremely manipulative and skilled albeit compulsive liars. Without doubt we cannot disguise it indefinitely because of emotional volatility but it's not like we advertise. At the very least we'd soften you up first by making you feel special and assuring you we just suffer from a lot of problems but we're NOTHING like the other BPDs who use people and sleep around.
>>
>>35329697
Cause and effect.

BPDs throw the first shitfit. Then people judge them for it.
That's life.
>>
>>35329803
>I don't think my ego is weird
everyone else does
>I'm pretty nice to people actually
who are you trying to convince?
>If you believe that relationships aren't transactional you're lying to yourself.
You claim to be nice and then claim that you see your relationships as transactions

seriously reconsider the kys idea, it might be your only hope
>>
>>35329888
Immense digits. Seems like Kek is siding with you here. I don't see the contradiction though. For example, a business deal is optimal when it's carried out to mutual benefit. That's what I aim for: mutual benefit. I get something out of it, so do they.
>>
>Sure anon I'll date you, but I have BPD.

Step up your game, bitch. I'm bringing schizophrenia to the table.
>>
>>35329908
That's just what businesses say to keep the worker quiet. An optimal business deal involves you getting what you want while the other side gets thoroughly shafted. It's not enough for you to win, they have to lose.
>>
>>35329930
It's not a zero sum game anon. For one thing that would imply we want the same thing (i.e in business it would be shekels) whereas in fact relationships are nearly always asymmetrical in nature.
>>
>>35329871
Sadly, if you're not aware initially, then you're fucked. As per the divine federal law that states how, once two persons have started dating, they can NEVER EVER stop dating. It's physically impossible.

>>
>>35329916

No way that doesn't end in a stabbing.
>>
>>35329986
This should be obvious but if you try to leave we'll cry, scream, beg, guilt trip, manipulate and use every trick and bit of logged ammunition we have backed up (and make no mistake, we make a mental note of every nerve and weakpoint) because there's nothing we fear more than abandonment. It doesn't sound good I know, but I've done exactly this, and then ended a relationship lasting half a decade because the wrong thing was said. Severed all contact. Don't worry though, I was seeing someone else so they became primary instead.
>>
>>35330005
The BPD chick will stab first, so I will have to preemptively stab back.
>>
>>35330005
Stab her with your dick.
>>
>>35330033
This is the key problem with a BPD diagnosis. Idiots think it absolves them of blame and gives them free reign to act like the worst kind of cunt.
>>
I would honestly take anything at this point.
>>
They won't cut your dick off, they'll just get really upset over dumb stuff and yell at you for being worthless and make your friends feel like shit.

My old roommate was a textbook BPD, She wasn't a terrible person, she just had outbursts, but weed helped a lot. The guy that dated her was a super chill guy that was rewarded for his patience with quality pussy.
>>
>>35330161
But I behaved the same way before I was diagnosed and felt no guilty over it. It's only in retrospect that I can see how my behaviour could be considered cruel. The only changes I would make if I could do it again would be to avoid certain individuals and to know when to get out earlier. The thing is, most of the time I don't understand why the courses of action I take aren't the obvious ones to everyone.
>>
File: 1488729719911.jpg (40KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1488729719911.jpg
40KB, 600x899px
>>35329099
Run in the opposite direction, BPD is not a meme. You could end up with rape allegations and knifes being thrown at you in her manic fits.
My mom is like this, her mood is easily influenced and can shift on a dime.
>>
>BPD constantly confused with NPD
let the meme die
>>
File: 1488523965096.gif (591KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488523965096.gif
591KB, 460x500px
>>35329438
This, I'd rather be dead.
>>
>>35330228
>But I behaved the same way before I was diagnosed and felt no guilty over it. It's only in retrospect that I can see how my behaviour could be considered cruel.
Read sentence back to yourself. Do you really still not think it's fair for people to dislike you just because you can't help being an insufferable piece of shit?
>The thing is, most of the time I don't understand why the courses of action I take aren't the obvious ones to everyone.
That's because you are mentally ill, and it's ridiculous to expect other people to deal with you. You should be forced to wear a shirt with a warning on it so no one with any self-respect will ever have to go near you.
>>
>>35329224
>Bad Penis Day
Kek
>>
>>35330228
>I don't understand why the courses of action I take aren't the obvious ones to everyone.
There might be a fair bit of autism mixed in there, then. Autists tend to think everyone else is thinking the same thing that they are.
Other people can't read your mind. And they're often more focused on their own thoughts than predicting what you're about to do.

We really need something like a prison, but not a prison, to keep people like this away from the public. You're just a hazard who has no ability to control themselves.
Maybe some sort of subterranean care home, staffed by machines.
>>
>>35330314
Well I think you're being mean. Yes, I do think it's unfair for people to judge me based on things I have no control over. At least I'm in therapy. I'm trying to understand it, but honestly it's like blaming autists for their divergent thinking. Practicing mindfulness and adapting are the best we can do.

>>35330336
It's more that to me, my decisions seem extremely logical and if anyone else found themselves facing the same set of choices then I don't see why anyone would choose differently. The exception of course, is when I lose my shit and lose all control, at which point anything can happen.

As to your idea about subterranae, I like the idea except that it would be a torment after a while given that I need things from people on an emotional level, and get off hard on manipulation and control. Not to mention a high sex drive.

As to me being a hazard though, it's really not entirely fair. I do a lot of good. I've done charity work. I give to the homeless. I make people feel good about themselves. Yes, that isn't consistent but I can really brighten people's day. Give their lives purpose to the point that they can't bear to be without me and value every minute.
>>
>>35330336

>autists tend to think everyone is thinking the same thing that they are

newsflash, a lot of humanity shares this exact same trait. it's called a lack of empathy. I see what you're saying, because autism really constricts perception, but that person isn't autistic at all, you're just trying to shoehorn them into a box.
>>
Been there done that.

Run away asap is the only advice I can give.

Stick your dick in crazy all you want, but that's it.

Don't date, don't fall in love. You will work hard and you will try to express your love hoping she will respect you enough to be careful with how she acts toward you, but these people care about nobody but themselves. They will milk you for all the free attention they can because they are emotional vampires and when they find another sucker you'll be gone from her mind in an instant.

Crazy is good for sex and nothing else.
>>
>>35330474
>these people care about nobody but themselves
Not true but whatever makes you feel better. Sounds like you're trying to excuse your own callousness.
>>
>>35330501
>Not true but whatever makes you feel better. Sounds like you're trying to excuse your own callousness.
Ironic coming from someone who genuinely thinks of relationships as transactions, and thinks it's unfair of people to not want to be around someone who treats them like shit.
>>
>>35330501

yeah a lot of posters on /r9k/ get mad when they can't change someone 'for their own good'. people aren't computers, you can't custom build one to your own liking. instead you find someone and appreciate them, bad habits and all.
>>
>>35330408
>you're just trying to shoehorn them into a box.
I wish I could, anon. I wish I could and then seal the box and keep it in a cupboard somewhere no-one would ever find it.
>>
>>35330580

but you cant, so you might as well just get used to the idea. i wish i could take all of those people who want to commit school shootings and put them on an island in the middle of the ocean but alas, i can't.
>>
>>35330573
>Transactions
>Like shit
I already explained how the two things are not the same. You don't get repeat business by burning bridges.
>>
>>35330397
When you people lash out, can't you direct that inwards so you only hurt yourself and don't have to fuck up everyone else?
>>
I used to live in a student house with a BPD subhuman cunt.

The BDP cunt had a boyfriend who cheated on her all the time, she always wanted to do couple stuff and he just didn't care. HE ended up breaking up with HER.

She was also obsessed with me but tried to make out like she was just annoyed at how messy I was. She literally would drop food on the floor and never pick it up. She had like a whole slice of cake dropped and smashed outside her room door for months.
>>
>>35330501

hahaha, yeah right.

I'm insensitive for opening up to girls I loved, hoping they would trust me in return
I'm insensitive for trying to help them through their therapy by being supportive and offering support.
I'm insensitive for trying to look past the trust issues, the mood swings and the self-importance because I thought I saw a genuinely good and caring person.
I'm insensitive because I tried to be understanding even when they flaunted the dudes they slept with in my face, when they did everything to break my heart and I kept enduring abuse after abuse because "hey, she has an hard time trusting people so maybe all of that is a test or some shit."

Yeah I'm insensitive for giving 3 girls with bpd a chance and getting the same result.
Bullshit my friend, bullshit. Just because you freaks have trust issues and problem with your emotions don't excuse how you treat others around you. We try to understand, but then you fuck with our feelings and dump us when some other sucker fall for the trick.

I tried, you betrayex my trust 3 times. So shame on me, I'm never going back.

Get some help, some drugs for your vampire ways and leave me the fuck alone unless you want a good dicking.
>>
>>35330635
You explained how your mental illness prevents you from understanding that they are the same, yes.

For everyone else's sake, get whatever drugs they give to people like you, and PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE
>>
>>35330635
>You don't get repeat business by burning bridges.
You sort of do. When people have to get across the river anyway, you can burn all the bridges you like and they'll still come to you. Because you're the only option.
Think of all those poor wageslaves working for less than a living wage. Businesses shit all over them. Businesses get so much more out of the transaction. But those people keep coming back because they've got no other option.

I'm not really sure how that translates to BPD, though. Maybe robots, and other losers, like us don't have that many options so we'll keep going back to mentally ill girls, no matter how bad it goes. Because it's either that or nothing.
>>
>>35330699

>smashed outside her room door for months

why didn't you clean it up? would she get mad? you sound messy
>>
>>35330699
>She had like a whole slice of cake dropped and smashed outside her room door for months.
Should've treated her like a dog and rubbed her face in it.
>>
>>35330474
Only tried it once yet it's enough to know this is spot on. I've read things like this before but was dumb enough to try.
>>
every single mental illness is better than BPD

t. in relationship with bpd, help please
>>
>>35330693
We hurt ourselves more than you know. You're just getting the runoff, and it's too much for you to handle evidently.

>>35330703
Fair dos but you still don't know how they feel. If it was too hard, and that's perfectly understandable, you're making the right decision to steer clear. More than likely they appreciated you at the time though. There are no drugs available. I would probably take a dicking though. I am male however.

>>35330787
>Help
No, your heart is too delicious.

>>35330723
You're not explaining how they aren't the same, you're just saying they're not. As I said elsewhere, my approach is the only one that makes sense to me. Literally impossible to do it another way. If you didn't get something out of a relationship why would you stay in it? Are you some saint?
>>
File: 1488114353770.png (404KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488114353770.png
404KB, 1000x1200px
>>35330876
>>35315180

I'm the OP in this thread, can you help me? I would appreciate it if you read it.
>>
I wouldn't date a girl with BPD, they'd be too busy replying to trolls

>>35330876
>>
>>35329389

>A person with BDP may cut your penis off

Does this happen? I have no problems with BDP in general, but when someone actually tries to permanently injure me or someone i know thats where i will draw the line. Might have to reconsider my stance on BPD girls if this is true
>>
>>35330909
Sure, I'd be glad to help Tails. Just so you know, I'm male. What in particular can I help you with? Scanning over your thread.
>>
>>35330997
Everything that helps or helped you get better
>>
>>35330787
>help
Just cure her with your penis.
>>
>>35329697

The only part i have a problem with is cheating and physically harming me, you couldnt play me with weak emotional games if you wanted to.
>>
>>35331031
That's what you think but they actually can when you are in love with them, in the butterfly stage. Later they cannot, when you get over it and set rules and see through it.
>>
>>35331014
Very regular psychotherapy (once a week) is the only thing that has helped me keep it together, and it has helped immensely. Do expect some weird, often sexual, transferrence though, especially to begin with. It's tapered off mainly, but there's some weird issues around my dad so yeah.

Sobriety, when I can manage it, keeps the psychosis less extreme. On the other hand, drinking can in the short term really take the edge off.

I believe that most BPD people desperately seek novelty as well as drama, so avoid getting bored. If you're doing something interesting and fun you won't be stirring shit up for the sake of it.

A person who will help deal with issues and actually process them rather than either avoiding them or enabling to wallow in them is ideal. Security and freedom are both needed, which can be a very tricky balance to strike. BPD people need to avoid feeling trapped while also feeling safe and secure which can really be hell on partners but it will be appreciated. Also, game playing doesn't end well because they're highly attuned to it. Whenever anyone tries to guilt-trip me, for example I just sneer at them and tell them to up their game.

Remember that BPD people have a fluid, conflicted and sometimes non-existent sense of identity. Thus, they become those who surround them to a very large extent. Thus, good influences will lead to good behaviour. Fall in with the wrong crowd - more than likely given impulsivity and self-destructive impulses - and they'll quickly fall down a dark hole.

If you have any follow up questions, feel free.

>>35331031
If I couldn't, then I'd leave. What'd be the point?
>>
turn tree 60 and walk away.
>>
>>35331151
>If I couldn't, then I'd leave. What'd be the point?
That sickens me. It's purely about entertainment value, isn't it.

You really do need to fuck off. Leave people alone. Take some serious medication.
>>
>>35330336
this guy is right. i am a male bpd and i yearn for
>tfw no gf
but it would never ever work out and just destroy both of us
>>
>>35331151
i hope you get murdered or kill yourself, no one needs you and you just destroy everything around you
>>
My mother is BPD and she is the most socially obsessive person I've ever seen, yet she has 20 friends on facebook.

She left her account signed in so I hopped on it, with an attitude of 'I'll ruin this cunts fucking life, whatever lies she's been spreading I'm going to set straight once and for all and let EVERYONE know the real score.'

Her persona is her main focus in life and she's careful to lie constantly to people outside the immediate family, I knew it would destroy her. To my suprsie none of her contacts are family members, none of them family friends, couldn't recognise any of them, not even work colleagues that I've heard her talk about or seen her speaking to. Her account is literally a dud.

2 year old conversation with random person X - ' Nice catching up with you at the party, hope you're well.' Half of the conversation were like this, only 3 or 4 entries and very old.

She's a total pariah, and unwilling. It's one thing to be a shut in NEET with no human contact but this maniac does nothing but meet with scores of people for coffee and lunch, spend money on hair appointments instead of buying her kids food, buying clohtes constantly, tryng to appear as something, trying to blend in lke a psycho. And it doesn't work, every single person she's spoken to more than once hates her, and rightly so. They did the exact same thing I did when an invite from her facebook popped up, sneer in disgust and ignore it. ALL of her family members, in laws, cousins, my cousins, EVERYONE.
>>
>>35329099
>big nose
>(((rosenberg)))
checks out
>>
>>35331181
I won't lie, entertainment is a significant aspect. Why would a person want to be bored in their relationship? If you don't respond to my games then it wouldn't be any fun.

>>35331261
That's not a very nice thing to say, plus it's not true in the least. I make sure people need me. Like the roots of a tree I work my way into the foundations of a person's life, and if they try to remove me I make sure they know that I'm holding the whole thing together and that it will collapse without me. I don't destroy anything - if they reject me they destroy themselves.
>>
Supposedly I have that too although I've been good for about 6 months since I've been highly medicated.

Feel pretty neutral and all that. If she's stable and has been stable for a long time, sure. I need to look at her for a good close while for a few months and really get to know her before I take the plung.

So mostly no, unless I know it's a pretty certain thing. I know I was a horrible, awful humans being when I was fucked up.

And no, these people aren't pretending, we literally have brain damage in the emotional parts of our brains.
>>
>>35329099
my therapist says I have some traits of bpd but not severe enough for a diagnosis

are you okay with clinginess and insecurity? if yes, then you might do alright with a bpd girl. although in my experience sometimes guys who claim they're okay with it change their minds when they realize the degree of severity. (initially my ex was like "it's nice to belong to someone" when I acted possessively. but then it became "you're too crazy and it's too stressful dating you")

also, no matter how bad things get a bpd girl will probably not leave you first. and with the severe abandonment issues breaking up with her might be... challenging.
>>
>>35331423
You are basically just AIDS that should be exterminated
>>
>>35331440
>are you okay with clinginess and insecurity? if yes, then you might do alright with a bpd girl. although in my experience sometimes guys who claim they're okay with it change their minds when they realize the degree of severity. (initially my ex was like "it's nice to belong to someone" when I acted possessively. but then it became "you're too crazy and it's too stressful dating you")

the problem is when you make up shit out of your own paranoia, you aren't capable of loving other people without loving yourself and BPDs are the proof of that. your own void within your own heart consumes you and you look for other people ot fill it, rather than genuinely looking at them truthfully. thats why BPDs accuse their partners of the wildest nonsense ever, because they don't actually know them beyond what they need from them.
>>
>>35329803
Relationships are transnational to a certain extant. They're only purely transnational if you're some autistic sociopath.
>>
>>35331383
This made me feel terrible
>>
>>35331476
>transnational
I'm not a race mixer anon well to be fair I have been with a couple of non-whites

>>35331451
I know that I've torn at least one person's life apart and left them miserable and alone. I wish it could have been avoided. I really do! On the other hand though, I do take some satisfaction knowing that I could have them back any time I wanted, and I love having control of other peoples' lives. I feel more guilty than smug though, so it's fair enough. One person finished with me and drove me into a despairing frenzy. She totally bested me on that one so fair play to her. I was cheating on her all the time and she did the right thing. She's a boring normie bitch with kids and no prospect though now. At least with me she never got bored.
>>
>>35331423

Im pretty sure this isnt just BPD, you are probably a sociopath.

I do agree with other anons that you deserve to die though. Sorry anon, i dont like to wish death on anyone but it seems like you cant help yourself, you enjoy the misery and suffering of others and dont see anything wrong with what you are doing. Its best that people like you are removed from humanity.
>>
>>35331559
FUCK! Sleep deprivation.

Transactional. There we go.
>>
>>35331474

tbf, the only relationship I've ever been in started going downhill steeply after I found his okcupid account. he also constantly talked about wanting to sleep with other girls so it's not like I was making shit up

>you aren't capable of loving other people without loving yourself
this is true. I stayed even though I was miserable because he claimed to be poly and I'm a strictly monogamous person because I figured at least he tolerated my company when I can't even bear to be with myself. but s'okay, you live and learn. at least now I know that self respect isn't just a dumb normie meme
>>
Don't. Did once and now I have a very hard time trusting any women at all.
>>
>>35331574
Well, they do say that a 'sociopath' is more correctly ASPD, and some have diagnosed me with that rather than BPD. There's a fair bit of crossover. I already said I do feel guilty about things sometimes. I don't really regret most of what I've done though, and it's fun to reminisce.

It's not fair to say I enjoy the suffering of others: I just enjoy controlling them. That's pretty normal, I think. Maybe it's more pronounced in me, but still not that weird. I scored high on the Dark Tetrad but that's just memes imo. Actually, I do have a tendency to be sadistic as well but that's a different issue. I like to control people emotionally and hurt them physically; I don't like to cause emotional distress if it isn't helpful to do so. I.e. I don't do that for recreation, just utility. Manipulation and physical sadism are for recreation. The high from the latter is absolutely immense. Arguably, better than any drug I've tried.

Doesn't make me happy for long though. I'm actually pretty depressed.
>>
>>35331574
People who feel no guilt and have no empathy really do need to be removed from society. They're the parasites who weaken the entire host body.
As long as they exist, everyone else is paranoid and constantly watching their own backs. You can't be nice to someone, you can't be altruistic because to many of these sociopaths exist who will take advantage of you and bleed you dry.
>>
DON'T.
every girl with bpd i have ever come across is a manipulative whore who use men and are genuinely sociopathic. They cheat and lie and don't feel bad until you threaten to leave, then they go full psychotic.
Do not do it. You will most definitely be controlled and then dropped by them when they fuck someone richer.
>>
File: 1463241780179.jpg (58KB, 697x452px) Image search: [Google]
1463241780179.jpg
58KB, 697x452px
So of any of the personality disorders, which would be the best to date.

>Paranoid
If you enjoy tinfoil hats and stuff.
>Narcissistic
Confidence.
>Dependent personality disorder
Constantly craves your love and approval.
>Borderline
This thread.
>Antisocial.
Patrick Bateman-tier psychopath.
>Histrionic.
Like narcissism but more fragile and gullible, and far less confident.
>Obsessive-compulsive.
Clean house.
>Avoidant.
Low self-esteem and anxiety. Basically autism but more fearful of losing you.
>Scizotypal.
Reclusive hermit but doesn't care.

Personally I'm game for antisocial.
>>
>>35331829

Couldnt have said it better. Im usually against proposals of eugenics because it will usually boil down "kill anyone who isnt attractive", but in this case i would definitely support. Imagine world without sadists, pyschopaths and shitty people in general. Instead of fighting eachother over petty bullshit we could be moving forward towards a better future where everyone has it better.

Unfortunately purging people without empathy and guilt would end up killing half of the world population.
>>
>>35329099
It depends on what kind of bpd

"oh god I'm so sorry I'm so fucking sorry I'm horrible" you're good to go

"how fucking dare you get angry at me I'll kill you" avoid
>>
>>35329099

"Lol, Nevermind."
>>
>>35331884

>antisocial

You know they'll torture and kill you for fun if they could get away with it, right?
>>
>>35330161
exactly.
they think saying "just to warn you, i'm crazy hehe" is a good enough excuse to act crazy manipulative.
and if you say that, you're the bad guy because m-muh mental illness
>>
>>35331906
Plus, wouldn't purging them all cost us a bit of our own humanity?
>>
>>35331829
>>35331906
Except that people like me are made not born you fool. Also, I'm not a shitty person. Not in the least. I'm better than most people in my own estimation. They deserve everything I do to them just for being human. Besides, I can feel empathy. I can reason things out as to how someone would feel, and I regularly cry at movies so in fact I'm very sensitive. Also, I'm very paranoid and anxious much of the time so it's not as though I don't understand watching your back.
>>
>>35331574
>Im pretty sure this isnt just BPD, you are probably a sociopath.

Many conditions are actually linked genetically, a schizophrenic is very likely to be related to someone with ADHD, severe depression, and other conditions.

I think that many personality disorders are just crazy genes expressed through different types people. It's just expressions of a damaged or poorly functioning brain, and the most important factor is the severity of insanity rather than what kind. Nearly every crazy person is a chronic liar and narcissistic. It seems they all share attributes and can mostly be placed on the sociopath spectrum somewhere.

>I do agree with other anons that you deserve to die though. Sorry anon, i dont like to wish death on anyone but it seems like you cant help yourself, you enjoy the misery and suffering of others and dont see anything wrong with what you are doing. Its best that people like you are removed from humanity.

Yes, kill them all.
>>
You guys don't understand bpd at all. We don't cheat because we want to cheat, we cheat because we don't want to cheat.

BPD is, above all else, a obsessive compulsive self sabotage disorder. Ur thought process is literally "what will course if action will cause me the MOST POSSIBLE PAIN and get me in the MOST POSSIBLE TROUBLE?"

so I cheat, start arguments etc not because I don't care, but because I do. I don't think I deserve to be as happy as you make me feel, so I look for the quickest possible way to ruin it and put you off.
>>
>>35332010
>They deserve everything I do to them just for being human
How do you reason this?
>>
>>35331952
Can confirm but I think anyone who says they wouldn't like the chance is lying. People always work in exceptions like 'oh well if he's an enemy soldier/ child molester/ Nip/ infidel/ Jew it's fine'. All excuses for things people are inherently curious about. What could feel better than having that control over someone else; over their life? Their future? You would become their God until it was over and even then you'd always have that ownership of them, having taken their destiny from them.
>>
>>35332042
And I do all of this while pretending it was my plan or that I don't care just to make you hate me as much as possible

And then I drop the act and cry and ask myself why I did it again when you're gone
>>
>>35332042
>I don't think I deserve to be as happy as you make me feel, so I look for the quickest possible way to ruin it and put you off.

so true... all of my feels. it's self sabotage and self fulfilling prophecies at their worst
>>
My oneitis has bdp. Once you stop giving the validation and attention they want they'll drop you and fuck your best friend or some shit like that, leaving you a broken man. They're either for you or against you, theyre always on and off and playing with your emotions. Now I know to stay away from girls like that...still miss her.
>>
>>35332042
When I sabotage myself, I sabotage MYSELF. Not everyone around me.

Keep the damage to yourself.
>>
>>35332052
I do acknowledge that this is more emotional rather than logical and that's a bad thing. Nevertheless, I feel a genuine contempt and disgust for humanity overall. If I look out over a crowd I sometimes feel physically sick. I can't necessarily explain it I just hate everyone by default. After I get to know someone this eases off but if I walk around and see the people it is impossible for me to imagine that they have a life and thoughts and other things going on beyond that moment. I see them as just filler to take up space and provide the illusion of there being more people than there really are. I imagine that they have some simple thoughts like a basic AI just so that they can respond to me. Then, if I later learned more about them I would assume that a backstory had effectively been written for them to provide padding and to make them more interesting.
>>
>>35331971

If i had the button in front of me right now, i wouldnt hesitate for a second. Sacrifices have to be made. If i have to become a little less human to be able to purge shitty people, then ill do that gladly.

>Except that people like me are made not born you fool

So what? Autistic, retarded, ugly people also are born, not made, yet im 99% sure that you wouldnt have a problem with purging them. In the end you're a stain on humanity and admit that you do not feel bad about this in the slightest. You do not deserve to live

>Not in the least. I'm better than most people in my own estimation. They deserve everything I do to them just for being human.

Case in point. Besides, you are human as far as im aware, so by your standards you deserve everything as well.
>>
>>35332252

Fug, goofed right here

>So what? Autistic, retarded, ugly people also are born, not made, yet im 99% sure that you wouldnt have a problem with purging them.

Misread your post, scrap that part.
>>
>>35329350
Fucking idiot
>>35330273
Know the difference between borderline and bipolar, also that is not how mood disorders work
>>
>>35332109
See, but that doesn't work, because I don't care enough about myself. The reason i hurt other people is because I want to hurt myself but i don't care enough about myself to be hurt if i an hurt, so the only way to hurt myself is to hurt the people i care about.

Other people I just collateral damage because I don't care enough about myself for it to work that way. If I could do away with hurting them I would
>>
>>35332058

>Become their god

People in a weaker position always try to rationalise their subhumanity into a supreme state.

So you are focusing on someone, obsessing over them, desperately craving some kind of validation, but you are their god, right. The stalker in the bushes is a god. The child molester is a god. The fantasist is more powerful than the object of fantasty, of course.

Murdering a random person makes you a god. Then you write a letter to the police 'HAHA I'M SO SMART YOU CAN'T CATCH ME TEEHEE, I'M SO TWISTED AND ELUSIVE MORTALS YET HERE I AM SCAVENGING FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND GIVING YOU CLUES TO WHERE I AM, PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'
>>
>>35332252
Yeah, it's a fair argument. They're shit so they're fair game. I'm shit (though I still value myself more highly - who doesn't?) so I might as well do whatever I enjoy, and that I can get away with.

Why would I want to kill them? Variety is the spice of life plus you need people like that so that you can favourably compare yourself to them and feel good about yourself if you decide to help them out of charity.

I just don't see how I'm a shitty person. I'm not normally wilfully cruel or exploitative. I'm really not that bad. I'm not a drug dealer or whatever. I'm not much different than the autistic, bitter virgins on this board except that I have the will and the capability to act on my bitterness.

I make other people's lives more interesting. Besides which you would find that actually I am a very committed and loyal friend; just not acquaintance or lover.
>>
>>35331559

This is the one thing that frustrate me with you people. Bipolars have a similar emotional disposition in that sense.

You guys are mentally invincible. The mind game is always real with you guys. The one positive thing I can draw from my 3 relationships with bpd people (and one with a bipolar) is that it tuned my mind game to a ridiculously sharp degree. Nobody can bullshit me anymore. I've seen ALL the tricks.

The only thing you can do, I've realised, to really "win" over you is to stop taking you seriously, but then you just get bored because little puppy doesn't play along anymore and you just dissapear with no second thought as if I was never part of your lives. It's enough to drive anyone crazy.

Getting revenge on you is pointless for the very reasons you stated. The mind game so strong you see through intentions instantly and any attempt to hurt or guilt trip you is nullified.

At first I really wanted to hurt my first bpd date and I really tried. I was so hurt that I desperately sought justice and retribution. Made her cry, but she just cried to make me feel guilty and get sympathy points for the other sucker who was waiting literally outside of my car.

I have a strong mind game too even before all the dating because I grew up in them streets and had to do some fucked up shit to survive so my ego couldn't handle someone outsmarting me in that emotional sense.

Almost considered doing some gangster shit to her out of revenge, but that's just stupid and you run the risk of getting into serious legal trouble.
>>
File: Dominique Park.jpg (715KB, 1455x966px) Image search: [Google]
Dominique Park.jpg
715KB, 1455x966px
o hai guis - legitimate gamer girl diagnosed with sociopathy and high-functioning autism here; talk to me please because i'm not like all the other grils and i need love too and what i really want is just to cuddle while you teach me how to play your favourite vidya kthx xD
>>
>>35332250
>>35332329
I don't know if you're the same person or two different anons, but neither of you could be any more selfish if you tried.
It's like you believe other people exist for you. Like their entire existence should, and does, revolve around you.

That's one of the many reasons why you need to be isolated and kept well away from society.
I wonder if you are made. Are you a result of a 'me, me, me' and consumerist, materialist culture? Maybe it's not a disorder at all but just seriously bad upbringing.
>>
>>35329471
Uh that's 90% of girls, not just ones with bpd. They all have the mentality of children
>>
>>35332374
>You guys are mentally invincible.

What a joke, all evidence points to the contrary. They literally unravel automatically and don't function properly in the most basic ways.
>>
File: 1436739579057.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>tfw BPD mother
>>
can a bpd femanon just pls be m gf
>>
>>35332058

Im starting to believe that you are right, that most people do actually feel this way, but i hope you arent. I personally have never thought of harming an innocent person. The thought disgusts me. Mind you im not a pacifist, if someone is a truly shitty person and is harming others (and enjoys doing so) i would fully support using violence to bring them to justice, preferably the same kind of violence they used on their victims, now driven up a notch. Which would include people like you btw. Nothin personnel kid, i just wish to rid the world of the filth and make it a place where the good and kind thrive, and "evil" people perish. I realise that its a pipe dream, as the world rewards those who psychopathically exploit their environment and people around them, and do everything they can to get what they want.
>>
>>35332650
You're not wrong. Other people should stay away from me because if I love you I can and will hurt you in order to hurt myself
>>
>>35332335
You've got my number desu; if I did kill someone I'd do exactly that and have a blast for exactly the reasons you suggest.
>All that delicious press coverage

>Mentally invincible
That's pretty generous, but we're exceptionally fragile albeit in a specific, unorthodox way. Our strengths and weaknesses are just positioned differently to most people's. Still, I appreciate the compliment.

>Nobody can bullshit me anymore. I've seen ALL the tricks.

Well congrats then, you're the paladin that the fags in this thread wish they were. One of the few things that keeps me up at night is the idea that people might see through my bullshit and know me for what I am. People can often sense that there's something a bit 'off' about me but can't necessarily place it. The fact that I can't quite conceal it and don't know how is incredibly frustrating to me, and I would feel very threatened by you. Once we had identified one another I would be extremely concerned that you'd destroy any games I tried to play with others (because I wouldn't bother with you once it became clear you were immune). At that point I'd do whatever I could to turn others against you so you lacked credibility if you criticised me. I've done it before.

True enough about the mind game thing. Guilt trips in particular annoy me because they're so transparent. Like a blunt instrument.

For what it's worth, I do feel sorry for you and what happened to you anon.

>>35332650
I find it hard to believe that on some level, people don't exist for me. So yeah, you're bang on there. It might seem sad but I can't understand how to think another way. You can never truly know the mind of another, after all. It is a disorder in that it's a collection of symptoms that have certain causes and it's a useful shorthand to use a label. It is definitely the result of a total shit-tier upbringing though, and I think that that is likely to be nearly always the case. It's in the DSMV for diagnosis.
>>
>>35332650
Well for me that's what made it all the more painful. Being a weak malevolent person made me go nuts.
>>
File: fugg.png (120KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.png
120KB, 1000x737px
>>35332702
>It's fair enough to do worse than what I, a TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH do, and that is the justification for calling me a monster
Nothin personnel indeed. If you just said kill us all then I could understand it. What you suggest would make you worse than us. Bear in mind, we act the way we do because of things done to us. Your retributive ideas perpetuate the cycle, except that you don't have the excuse of being fucked in the head.
>>
First a femanon body thread where a girl posts her perfect body and now this thread.

Stop reminding me of her, I'm supposed to be over her but you guys are making me miss her and making me feel bad even though she was evil. Fuck, I don't want these emotions, shit shit shit.
>>
>>35332841

So hold up. Its totally ok and not edgy at all for you to want to torture someone to death for no good reason other than that you think its fun, but it is wrong and fucked up for me to want to rid the world of people who want to harm innocent people for no good reason?

Thats like saying that police officers are worse than criminals for killing them, because apparently being a twisted fucking psychopathy gives the criminal a free pass to be a criminal, but the police officers is not allowed to stop the criminal because its apparently worse for a non psychopathic person to kill a murderer than it is for the murderer to kill innocent people?

Not only are you bottom of the barrel scum, you're also fucking retarded. Its clear that you are a sadistic piece of trash, at least have the fortitude to own up to it rather than hiding behind "guise im soooo fucked up, like im so d a m a g e d :DDD".

Im no less of a virgin loser than you, its not an excuse to be a sadist.
>>
>>35333145
>Thats like saying that police officers are worse than criminals for killing them
What if all those people who whine about the police (it keeps happening on tv, you always get a lot liberal-minded people who call the police evil and come out with all sorts of bollocks) are all mild cases of undiagnosed BPD, and they criticise the police because they don't think anyone should be responsible for their actions.

What if there are loads more borderliners than we realise and those people think everyone else is has the same unstable, uncontrollable emotions as them and so they hate any authority for judging people when they can't control themselves.

I typed that poorly.
>>
>>35330961
women can physically hurt you badly, and this is mostly from mentally ill girls, who most likely have BPD and other shit

So they don't just cry or get angry at you, they can literally kill you or hurt you badly
>>
>>35333145
>Cop kills sadistic murderer
Fine
>We should le torture them WORSE than they did! XD

My point is that if you, of sound mind, do something even worse that that which you condemn me for, you lose the moral high ground pretty quickly. Indeed, you're worse than me. Putting aside the d a m a g e d element, you're literally doing something worse than me. That is the scenario you've outlined. You don't want to 'rid the world of evil people', you want an excuse to commit evil yourself and feel justified - even righteous - in doing so. You're no hero. At least I have the honesty to admit to my motives.

Tfw an anime villain

I'm not even close to being a virgin. That much should be obvious just because BPD.
Not ok
>>
>>35333282

Im not talking about bdp people in general. Im talking about people who would want to torture and kill someone for no other reason than that they think its fun. I dont care what you want to call me, but for people like those i believe they deserve the have the exact same thing happen to them that they wanted to practice on a victim. Autistic people dont get a free pass for being retards in public, why should psychopaths/sadist get a free pass for something thats orders of magnitude worse than being an annoying asshole?
>>
>>35333350
>I dont care what you want to call me but for people like those i believe they deserve the have the exact same thing happen to them that they wanted to practice on a victim
A self-righteous hypocrite, then
>>
>>35333332

Of course your punishment needs to be worse than what you did. Not by a lot though, but it definitely needs to be worse, as we have to account the fact that you were the initiator, you started it, the choice was yours. If you didnt harm innocent people, no one would want to hurt you. If you see justice as "points" where you cause a certain amount of "points" worth of "evilness" , you also need to know that attacking an innocent person and initiating the violence are worth "points".

Let me illustrate. If someone was to attack you with a knife, not enough to kill you, but enough to severely wound you, and you had a gun to defend yourself, would you shoot and kill that person or not? 95% of people would say yes, and rightfully so. Yes you have technically done something worse than the person who attacked you, but you were innocent at the time, and didn initiate the violence. You didnt make the choice, he made, the responsibility is on him, not you.

Fyi i also would definitely not "enjoy" hurting anyone, im not looking for an excuse to hurt people. In my perfect world no one would torture or kill innocent people so no one would have to "return the favor". You're just trying to convince yourself that you arent "that bad". Dont lie to yourself, at least have the fortitude to accept that you are bottom of the barrel scum.
>>
File: 1470799746862.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1470799746862.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>35331952
The danger adds an element of excitement to it, hombre.
>>
>>35332792

Meh, It's water under the bridge. I moved on from these semtiments.

If it can make you feel better I don't bother interfering with your games. It's too much effort for nothing because trying to beat you at your games is only motivation that drives you to do worse.

But I'm not special though. As I said I grew up in the streets so I had to deal with a shitload of trickery to survive. So my mind is naturally conditioned to catch on to that little wrong detail you spoke of. It's just different on the dating level. I genuinely loved these girls and I willingly accepted the bullshit because I wanted to trust them, but hey, in the streets there's the mentality that if you got caught slipping, you're the sucker, so yeah I can hate and blame them all I want, but I slipped.

It's also why that, at first, I was desperate to get back at them. Because you can't afford showing that you're a sucker to other people when you grow up poor, so even today I have an hard time dealing with people trying to play me. Automatically you want to get back at them just to show you're not a bitch. This is why I wanted to do something stupid because I didn't want to let someone who played me get away without at least a scar, but I'm not stupid and I got out of this gangster shit so I'm not about to act like an idiot again and ruin everything I worked to build.

As I said, I just moved on with this shit. I don't have what it takes to handle bpd and I accept my "defeat". So now I just fuck girls with serious mental illnesses and I make it clear afterward that there won't be no dating shit. I'm no paladin, I'm not out to cleanse shit. I'm mostly out for myself and the people that U genuinely love, so for the poor sap ITT, learn your own lessons.
>>
>>35333510
Retributive justice doesn't work. It never has, and it never will. Conditioning always works better with positive rather than negative reinforcement; all your method does is force ever-subtler tactics. I know this through experience and through reading around psychology to improve my technique. The research is all there.

Your example is self-defence. For it to be justified in law, you have to apply a level of force that would be necessary to cease the immediate threat to your life. Say someone came at you with a knife and you used your leet martial arts skills to disarm them. If you then broke their ankle and their wrist, then kicked them in the head you would go to prison. That's because you went beyond what was necessary to defend yourself. If you shot them point blank you would kill them, but you would have been doing what was necessary in the moment to protect your own life.

I don't have the 'fortitude' to admit that because there are people much worse than me. Corporate exploiters, warlords, AIDS rapists, child abusers. There are far worse people than me. Not to mention, for all this talk about torturing and killing people all I've done is fantasize about it not act on it so there's no crime beyond thinking a thought you find distasteful.
>>
>>35330787
Just fucking leave her, it wont get better and you'll just grow to hate yourself because she went out and fucked 3 dudes in a fit of rage and then gaslighted you into believing it was your fault.

Just run dude, run and never look back.
>>
File: 1488550835015.png (948KB, 3428x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1488550835015.png
948KB, 3428x1652px
>>35333671

>Retributive justice doesn't work.

If someone kidnapped a person you love, tortured them for weeks and then killed them, would you still be in favor "conditioning"? Take a look at pic related, if this happened to your mother, or gf, or someone else you love, would you be in favor of letting a person like this have a Norwegia tier comfy "prison" with all his favorite food and a PS4 for when he gets bored?

I agree with you that petty crime shouldnt be punished by extreme measures. Someone who steals a candybar or kicks over trashcans isnt necessarily a bad person. But people like the men in pic related, there is nothing left to "rehabilitate" with them. They shouldnt even be seen as human. Only a person who is truly rotten to the core could torture an innocent person for fun. The research is there, it just doesnt apply to you.

>If you shot them point blank

And what would happen if you didnt kill him? He would go to jail for many years. You would be off with pain for a few hours, a scar and a week or so in a hospital. His life is destroyed, you get off without any lasting effects, the attacker clearly got a worse punishment than what he did to you, but its justified because he made the choice and took initiative, not you

>I don't have the 'fortitude' to admit that because there are people much worse than me.

No, you dont have the fortitude to admit it because you are in cognitive dissonance mode. It impresses me though how someone who literally wants to cause a person immense pain and put them through hell for their own pleasure can pretend to be an ok person. So i guess you have that going for you.

>Corporate exploiters, warlords, AIDS rapists, child abusers.

You're not better than them, you're just not competent enough to put your ideas into practice.

>ot to mention, for all this talk about torturing and killing people

Dont kid yourself, you would have done it if you had the chance.
>>
>>35329099
So do I. Let's become co-dependent and then break each others hearts.
>>
>>35334063

>norwegia

Fucking kek,, ment Norway
>>
>>35334063
I'm highly competent - I think I've alluded to that in this thread. I'm not compelled to do the things that they do, so I don't do them.

The reason I haven't done various things is simply social contract. I'm frightened of the consequences, so I don't do things that would come back on me in a big way. If I was assured that there would be no consequences, legal or otherwise though, I would shoot someone right now. Maybe if I did though, I'd feel horrible guilt and spend the rest of my life in a monastery. I'm not doing it so we'll never know. I feel confident that I'd enjoy it but really that's just edgy speculation so I'm probably no worse than anyone else.

Also, referring to wanting to torture an 'innocent' person, no one is innocent. Would it make you feel better if I only hurt those who were 'evil', Dexter style? (I'm not saying I'm anything like him because I'm not, it's just the obvious example).

Conditioning is always preferable. The goal of justice should be a better society in which fewer crimes are committed and everyone is optimally productive and happy. In some cases yes, no amount of therapy is helpful or re-conditioning. I don't believe that that applies to me. I do favour isolating the most irredeemable so that they can still be productive using whatever attributes are available to them: intelligence, strength, charisma, whatever they have, everyone can be useful and fulfilled. The person who was 'evil' and with no positive qualities or attributes, or with no skills potential, is so extreme of a hypothetical as to be next to impossible - though in that case I would advocate killing them. In no situation except for the extraction of information would I advocate torture as a punishment.
>>
Dated a girl with BPD. They are demons who will drag you to hell. The scariest part is that they will try to make you feel very special. They will make you feel like a King and like you're perfect and the only one for them. But then they will fuck someone else and feel that way about them in an instant and not even look back.

People with BPD will have no issue having casual sex. Because they are very good at luring people in with instant affection. But they will never EVER be able to sustain a relationship.
>>
>>35334063
I read your tale and it was truly horrible. I could not do something like that. There are two stories that have truly horrified me. One was the story of a female warlord in Africa who ordered her men to rape as many women to destroy their enemies by spreading AIDS. The other was the tale of Donny the Punk, who was arrested for being a liberal protestor. As a matter of principle he went to jail rather than paying bail. the warden felt slighted by this so he let the niggers out. He was raped literally hundreds of times and infected with AIDS. This took place over several days, and he only ever got out because he escaped. He is permanently fucked in the head now as well as riddled with disease. The warden was never punished, though it is known to have happened and that he was responsible.
>>
>>35334270

>The reason I haven't done various things is simply social contract. I'm frightened of the consequences

So you're not competent enough to avoid consequences when putting your ideas to practice.

>If I was assured that there would be no consequences, legal or otherwise though, I would shoot someone right now.

Shooting someone is one thing, torturing is another. Not that its okay, but there is a big difference between the pic in my previous post and just shooting someone.

>Also, referring to wanting to torture an 'innocent' person, no one is innocent.

Sure, but there are different degrees of "not being innocent". Or are you trying to say that there is no difference between killing a murderer and an average guy working an office job? If your level of "not innocent" is low enough, it would be fair and reasonable to consider such a person as innocent for all intents and purposes.

>Conditioning is always preferable. The goal of justice should be a better society in which fewer crimes are committed and everyone is optimally productive and happy.

Do you think giving a serial killer pancakes and a PS4 will deter other serial killers? It wont. For those who have gone far and beyond what even regular criminals would do, they should be treated according to a different system. These people are a stain on humanity, and the only thing they respect is brutal violence. The same things they have done to their victims should be done to them. If you want to put them through a year or so of slave labour, like you explained, then no skin off by back, as long as they afterwards get brought to justice.

>In no situation except for the extraction of information would I advocate torture as a punishment.

So torture as a punishment isnt ok, but torture to have fun with is ok? What are you smoking my dude?
>>
>>35329099
Borderline or Bipolar?

Which is it?

Either one would be fun to fuck, but not to date.
>>
>>35334500

>I read your tale and it was truly horrible. I could not do something like that.

So what do you want to do then? Thats textbook torture right there

>Donny the punk

Thats a good example to illustrate my point. Do you honestly think that it would be wrong for that warden to be put through the same thing? I wouldnt. I wouldnt enjoy it, but i would certainly want that guy to experience the same thing he caused that donny guy to experience
>>
what a fucking thread waste. I came here for lengthy failed relationship stories, not some shit tier cunt troll who people keep replying to.
>>
a BPD girl wasted years of my life only to stab me in the back and break my heart.

I've made a promise to myself to not get involved with mentally ill people again.

Not worth it imo.
>>
File: 1471222209660.jpg (56KB, 712x498px) Image search: [Google]
1471222209660.jpg
56KB, 712x498px
>>35329099
I have BPD and have many relatives who have it

Don't befriend, don't date, don't marry, don't even fucking associate with people who have it.

They're fucking insane and I refuse to associate with the relatives of mine who have it. And I've got a less severe level of it, but still there and i have to suppress it. Sometimes with meds

Don't do it, don't you ever unless you're a fucking retard

Not saying all BPD individuals are innately bad, but in general they suck ass more.
>>
>>35329099

Girls you should never date:

Bi Polar Disorder
Multiple Personality Disorder
Schizophrenia
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Pathological Liar
Narcissism Disorder

If she has any of these illnesses, do not approach them as they are not capable of keeping a steady relationship.
>>
>>35329697
>>35329803
>>35331559
>>35331676
It's weird to see someone similar to me with a similar mindset on /r9k/. I've only spoken with a couple other girls who were similar. An ex bf of mine is an alcoholic now lel.
>>
>>35334592
Competence is not the same thing as fear of consequence. I get rattled easily and tend to jump to the worst possible conclusion. Thus, it's possible that with enough planning and preparation I could get away with whatever. However, I would never truly feel safe since I don't anyway and that would only exacerbate things. It would be too stressful.

The slave labour would be the justice. Taking someone's freedom will always be a punishment, especially if you restrict their freedom of association. Make socialisation a sparing privilege, and they will obey. The goal, again, is to optimise productivity. To improve society. As to the pancakes, in a better society everyone should have pancakes and housing anyway so that spending a night in jail isn't a preferable option. That's a different issue, but part of a holistic vision for a better society.

Torture for the sake of it obviously isn't ok in terms of improving society, which is something I support. However, society is already shitty and I'm not in control of the government. If I was, I would do things differently and improve things.

>>35334674
If I did want the warden tortured, that would be because I would take satisfaction in seeing him tortured. It benefits no one, except the person taking pleasure in it. All you do is teach people to enjoy the suffering of others.
>>
>>35334882
>were so edgy and superior mentally to you boys :^)
> that's why were broken, ugly people posting on the shittiest board on 4chan
>>
>>35329162
sounds like fun actually
>>
>>35334921
That's a lot of assumptions. I'm here because I'm bored and people are interesting. You can see a lot of people's honest thoughts they wouldn't admit somewhere else, like hers.
>>
>>35329216
Done it nearly necked myself at the end when I thought I got the art thot pregnant and when I mentioned the abortion pill and she started drawing dead babies
>>
>>35329486
gotta agree with you. i have bpd and i'm a male. i can't explain it any other way other than the feeling of liking and hating someone at the same time. hating them because they will cheat and reject you. sucks to say, but bpd is the thinking that eventually makes that a reality.
it fucking SUCKS. some shrinks (most?) don't even want to treat it because they too are drained by the shitty emotions
>>
>>35334899

>Competence is not the same thing as fear of consequence.

You said you wanted to do it but couldnt, that means you arent competent enough to do so. The rest are just excuses.

>The slave labour would be the justice.

That wouldnt deter the type of person in the pic i posted. Neither would it be justice to let someone off that easily. The punishment must be proportional to the crime, this is a key element of justice.

>As to the pancakes, in a better society everyone should have pancakes and housing anyway so that spending a night in jail isn't a preferable option. That's a different issue, but part of a holistic vision for a better society.

Since you have bpd im sensing damage control mode. I doubt that a person who admits to wanting to kill and torture people for fun would feel this way.

>Torture for the sake of it obviously isn't ok in terms of improving society, which is something I support. However, society is already shitty and I'm not in control of the government. If I was, I would do things differently and improve things.

Thats not an argument, just an excuse. Why is it ok for you to torture someone for fun, but not ok for someone to proprotionally punish you for that?

>If I did want the warden tortured,

But do you?

>, that would be because I would take satisfaction in seeing him tortured

Justice is inherently taking statisfaction in punishing those who have wronged others. The key element however is the punishment itself, the statisfaction derived from it is secondary. Nothing wrong with taking statisfaction in justice anyways, as long as it isnt enjoyement.

>All you do is teach people to enjoy the suffering of others

There are already plenty of people who do, you for example. This will serve as an example and deter them from putting their ideas into practice. It serves a lot of people, that warden wouldnt have released the niggers on that guy if he knew that he would be punished for it by having the niggers released on him.
>>
>all these anons describing how BPD girls are
>tfw it just sounds like the average female
>>
My only gf has BPD. They are not worth it anon. Abort
>>
>>35335286
i really fucking wish i can get to the bottom of it. i hear good things about Dialectic Behavioral Therapy, but it's rigorous, and ofc you need to find the right set of therapists.

cannot say enough how much i hate my thought process surrounding this thing. i'm almost 40 and never had a a gf because of it. had short flings that were very dysfunctional, but not surprsing there.

got to the point where i started thinking about chemical castration to end the need for emotional attachment to women, but pussied out. not even sure castration would have been a good idea anyway.

oh well. and the fucking captcha was a long banana. FUCK THIS
>>
I dated a girl with BPD. The best way I can sum them up is like dating Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde.

For few brief moments she'll make you feel like a king on top of the world and be the perfect qt gf; BUT the moment something sets her off (which can be any and everything) she turns into the biggest bitch and uses you as an emotional punching bag for all of her pent up emotional bullshit.

It's really exhausting and really not worth it.
>>
>>35329099
are we talking borderline or bipolar?
>>
File: guess.png (50KB, 641x559px) Image search: [Google]
guess.png
50KB, 641x559px
>>35336812
Guess Anon
>>
>>35329099
I don't plan to live past 30 so I really have nothing to lose, gimme that BPD waifu so I at least won't die a virgin
>>
>>35335323

Why are you baiting me to act? Are you that thirsty for more 4chan serial killers?

My idea is less about deterrence and more about control. In an ideal world there'd be a way to catch people before they committed a crime, Psycho-Pass style, and keeping their stability monitored, hospitalising them until they evened out. Ideally there would be no crime, but useful people with healthy outlets.

My points are not damage control. What I would derive pleasure from is completely unrelated to what I believe would be best on a philosophical level.

>There are already plenty of people who do, you for example. This will serve as an example and deter them from putting their ideas into practice. It serves a lot of people, that warden wouldnt have released the niggers on that guy if he knew that he would be punished for it by having the niggers released on him.
That line of reasoning is why he is a prison warden. The niggers are bad people, the liberals are bad people, and he is the one sent to punish the criminals. So it's fine. See: Most prison guards and a fair few cops. As long as the system has roles for those who mete out punishment, the people whom you think of as evil will seek out those jobs and that's quite telling: you want to fight evil with evil. And in the world you describe where people wring their hands and wail as they dole out horrific punishments that they find unconscionable, those people wouldn't last long before they quit and took a job better suited to their ethics and aspirations.
>>
>>35332058
That statement is plain wrong and showcases your complete lack of empathy pretty well. Almost everyone enjoys power to some extent, no doubt, but torturing and killing an innocent person is an act that someone well adjusted would be strongly disgusted by.

Do not confuse acts motivated by righteousness or a desire for revenge with the complete obsession over power people like you feel.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.