[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

were any of you bullied?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: bullied-2.jpg (290KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bullied-2.jpg
290KB, 1536x1024px
i'm sure you guys have interesting bullying stories. i'll start although my story is not very interesting or clear since my memory is foggy

>in middle school
>in a class activity where you rotate tables and complete a different task set up at each table
>realize i forgot something at my original seat
>go to my seat to find a kid who picked on me is sitting in it
>he pushes all my books on the floor and i quietly get on my knees and pick up my books

also pic related came up when i googled bullying. implying a stacy would be bullied.
>>
yeah all the time. I get bullied at work too
>>
>>35328740
Where do you work?
Plsunmute
>>
>>35328637

Staceys get bullied all the time, but only by other Staceys.
Stacey bullying is some real tough shit though.
>>
>>35328764
This is true. Girls are fucking brutal to one another.
>>
>>35328740
now thats next level.
care to tell more? any good stories?
>>
>>35328637

Got constantly bullied trough elementary and middle school. Every day was like going to war. Only in this war I was outnumbered. Ive had two acts of major violence upon my enemies, and they education system deemed me the bad guy in both.
>>
>>35328740
the closest i've ever come to being bullied was 4 years ago when i worked at mcdonalds. one guy in particular liked to humiliate me as he could tell i was a sperg and i guess picking on me made him feel better about working at mcdonalds and having a 4 year old child at the age of 20. When the tiny staff room was full during break i'd be silently eating my lunch but he'd draw everyone's attention to me. for example if someone made a sex joke and everyone laughed i'd laugh along and he'd say something along the lines of "why are you laughing anon, you've never touched a girl in your life!" and everyone would laugh along with him.
>>
>>35328928
well did you reply to him?
>>
>>35328953
at first no, but later I started attempting to give back as good as I got but that didn't really go too well since I wasn't exactly a confident or assertive person
>>
wrote this another thread not long ago.

I had major behavioral issues until the beginning of high school and delayed empathy development. I got an ADHD diagnosis but nothing else, and ended up doing some fucked up shit until I finally grew up and realised what I had been doing.

>attack people without provocation at any moment, both verbally and physically. Completley disregarded whether other pupils or teachers were present, and the teachers barely punished me for it despite my victims even breaking into tears before them.
>Stole from other pupils at an almost compulsive level, usually smaller stuff like pencils and erasers but would go through their backpacks and other belongings when they were left unattended. Occassionally pilfered wallets and sometimes jewelry, marbles, pokemon cards and what not.
>on top of thievery I loved to destroy stuff, especially clothes. Would grab jackets from hangers, stuff my foot into one of the sleeves and pull the other arm as hard as I could until it tore.
>Befriended some of the "nerds" and abused them physically and verbally, they only hung out with me because no one else would. Eventually had to stop because one of them had their dad talk to my mum about what I was doing (she took my side, obviously. Never got called out or blamed for my shit).
>Killed the class hamster and put it in the locker of a girl
>Went into the women's dressing room during PE and stole her normal clothes. She was pretty big and very self-conscious about it, absolutley hated her P.E clothes because they didn't fit very well. She couldn't shower either because I took the towel and the other girls gave her shit for smelling like sweat.
>forced a kid a few years below me to drink toilet water and shaved his head with a trimmer
>>
File: IMG_20170210_184513.jpg (898KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_184513.jpg
898KB, 2160x3840px
>>35329080
>killed the class hamster
anon you sicken me. tell my little girl youre sorry.
>>
>>35329157
I'm sorry, little girl
>>
>Grew up in a relatively poor cul-de-sac
>Be about 13 years old at the time, only 2 other children in the block. My neighbour, and some down-syndrome kid
>Become chummy with neighbour
>Neighbour is a tomboy, 16 years old
>Takes me around the neighbourhood
>Starts pushing and shoving me
>One afternoon shoves me into a thorn bush
>About a month later, she starts hitting on me. Literally.
>Punches my arm, gives me noogies, trips me up etc
>Don't want to lose only 'friend', so I keep hanging around with her
>One day she's bullying me again, she punches me in the nose, breaks it.
>She had the smuggest look on her face ever
>Parents now find out about it, ban me from seeing her.
>Fap to it now that I'm 23.

And I guess that's how I developed a tomboy and bullying fetish in my adolescence, and became submissive.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
I was until I realized dead people can't bully me
>>
>>35329168
wasnt expecting that. apology accepted anon. :-)
>>
I got bullied at school and church. Was always paranoid about getting jumped at school for saying the wrong thing. Also got bullied at work. The thing is, when you show some weakness, people are going to take advantage of that no matter what. Don't believe in the whole "humans are peaceful" meme. Been doing some boxing but I have to deal with normies who carry guns now. Might consider joining the military now so I at least have some tactical and gun training because I see lots of armyfags acting tough.
>>
>>35329244
i am surprised people get bullied at work. is this a real issue??
>>
>>35329244
martial arts are nigh useless for self-defence. You'll never have a fair fight, people don't attack you unless they have a clear advantage. Doesn't matter if you're a champion heavyweight boxer if you get jumped by 5 dudes who are armed with knives
>>
File: I never asked for this.jpg (19KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
I never asked for this.jpg
19KB, 500x402px
Everyone around me constantly lowers my self esteem.

My social intelligence is autism-teir but I still manage to be aware of it and I don't know why they do it.
>>
File: 1428506758174.png (198KB, 580x454px) Image search: [Google]
1428506758174.png
198KB, 580x454px
>>35329244
>The thing is, when you show some weakness, people are going to take advantage of that no matter what.

rlly mks think

but yeah I'm a manlet and that's why I get bullied. Is it a coincidence that everyone who bullied me were like 10x taller than me? Of course not.

I hate myself
>>
I was ok and had a group of friends in school at the ages of 7 to 14, but when I was 15 I gained some weight (a little chubby) and some of my old friends started bullying me.

Kinda shitty made me realize that you can't really trust anyone even if they have been your friend for 4-5 years.

After that I never tried to get any friends in school and always went straight home after to play videogames.

And here we are now 26 year old neet with plans to commit suicide at 40 after spending a couple more years playing videogames leeching off of society because fuck them.
>>
>>35328928
And you let him.
Next time someone picks on you in the work place, you go to your manager and tell them what happened. Next day Chad is fired.
>>
>>35329388
ive only got into r9k recently so im suprised to see how many people like me have the same kinda plan. live for a while, kill urself once you get older. i dont plan on this anymore since i have a s/o (yea im a normie reee) but man its real cool coming here seeing youre not alone. i think we should force robots to meet each other if they live near each other. they can all play vidya and talk about their gross fetishes.
>>
>>35329446
LMAO, that shit doesn't happen. People like to be around Chads so the manager would rather fire that sperg you replied to than him
>>
>>35329465
Then you report the manager to your local community government. Most civilized countries have passed laws against both bullying in work environments, as well as laws against unreasonable contract terminations, such as firing someone for snitching.
>>
>>35329366

go shove some baking soda up your ass
>>
>>35329294

Yeah but they're more passive aggressive about it
>>
Sometimes I wish I was bullied. Then I would at least have an excuse for why I am the way I am. I know it's retarded
>>
>>35329639

Give me your contact info and I'll bully you everyday faggot
>>
I hate thinking of bullying because that kind of shit rarely happens in the real world it seems. Mostly my childhood consisted of just never fitting in, at all. I never saw people bullied but myself and all the other people who weren't cool enough were always treated like shit and excluded by everyone else. Never developed good social skills because of it, but if you ask if I was bullied I would say no because a single person or group doesn't come to mind. I had like one friend who I would play video games with sometimes but aside from that I just didn't fit into any group.
>>
>>35329852
Are we Gondola?
>>
Got bullied by female childhood "friend" from age 10 to 15 eventually she would try to humiliate me with sexual related stuff. It ended when i had to move cuz of my mother job.
She first started bullying me when my parents divorced. Feelsbad.jpg

I have a class meeting in 2weeks not sure if i should go
>>
>>35330270

You know you're going to have to greentext that right?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.