[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She was really close to me that night, kept wanting to hold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>She was really close to me that night, kept wanting to hold my hand.
>asked to crash at my place after going to town.
>were super drunk and she crashed on my bed and said she didn't mind as long as I didn't.
>turned off the lights and she said it was weird that she was in bed with someone else.
>asked her if she liked me and she said she wasn't sure.
>I told her I liked her and she kissed me.
>We made out for 2 hours and she said she still had feelings for someone else but she also thought about us, and she asked if I was okay if she didn't like me.

I don't know what to do.

I have a crush on her and I like her but I have no idea how she feels, she keeps giving me signals but she seems all over the place. Should I ask her? Or should I just leave it and ignore what happened? I just want to know if we were possible granted the other guy was out of the picture. Why did she hold my hand? Why did she kiss me? I'm scared of what she might say, I could keep living in bliss but I can't sleep.
>>
>>35328548
did you just say she got into bed with you and kissed you? jesus christ dude make a move before she gets bored
>>
>>35328583
She didn't want to have sex because she's still a virgin and we were extremely drunk.
>>
File: large.gif (65KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
65KB, 500x385px
nigger holy shit let me save you two years of my life i will never get back

> I have no idea how she feels
fuck you, you know exactly how she feels
>she asked if I was okay if she didn't like me.
this is how she feels.
your life is not some kind of happy story where people are just confused about their emotions and shit always works out like fucking parks and rec or something. this girl does not have feelings for you. she is not 'confused,' she just doesn't have feelings for you. you can't force her to create those feelings out of thin air, either.

if you are anything like me you will replay the whole "she said she wasn't sure" thing over and over again. don't. it doesn't mean anything. it means she knows she doesn't feel anything for you but she doesn't know how you feel about her so she doesn't know if telling you that will crush you.

you can make out in a bed for 2 hours with a girl and she can, in no way whatsoever, actually like you.

do not try to "read her signals." if you must have some kind of closure, just ask her. tell her you like her and you want to know whether she feels the same way because if she doesn't you don't want to waste her time or yours. there is no romance in being evasive. be straightforward with her and your life will be much easier, even if the band-aid gets ripped off a bit faster.

but you need to know that she doesn't actually want to be with you. you will not get the happy ending you think you'll get, even if you're this deep in denial about expecting it. most people never get their happy ending; they just try over and over again until they settle with an arrangement that's not completely depressing.

look: ask her. be as clear as you can. but you need to be aware that it will not go how you want it to. and you need to be able to make peace with that.

i spent a long time taking everything she said to me and everything she implied and rolling it over in my brain until it lost its original shape entirely.

don't do that.
>>
File: BVxIBYR.png (82KB, 647x507px) Image search: [Google]
BVxIBYR.png
82KB, 647x507px
>>35328707
giving you another pfsc panel because i couldn't decide on which was more relevant

it may sound like i'm just speaking from personal experience here but years from now when you're sitting around thinking about how you KNEW she didn't like you and you just sat around arranging all the evidence in your mind to make it look like she really had feeling for you... maybe you won't feel so stupid? who knows
>>
You made out for 2 hours? What the fuck?
>>
>>35328707
>i spent a long time taking everything she said to me and everything she implied and rolling it over in my brain until it lost its original shape entirely.

Something weirdly poetic about parts of this post.
>>
>>35328720
Yeah true actually, thanks bro. She's only ever been in 1 semi relationship and she was unsure about that guy too, but I think she still has feelings for him even though he's in another relationship. She also said she didn't want to ruin what we had, she seems really indecisive about everything in her life. But it does make sense, she did ask if I was okay if she didn't like me maybe I'm just grasping for hope. Just don't get why she gets too close to me, but maybe she was just drunk.
>>
>>35328720
>that pic
Why is it so hard for some retards to say they don't like something?

I can understand a minor thing, like pretending to like some food to keep someone else happy. But a relationship is a major thing that you'll be stuck with in the long term. If you don't want to do it then just fucking say so.
>>
>>35328765
Yeah, and she said that she had only ever done it with one other guy before. We work together except we get along so well so nothing is ever awkward between us, we're on the same page all the time. But her best friend at work got into a relationship with a guy at work and it ended really weird, so she said that she never wants to get in that situation and would not date a workmate. I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>35328707
Look pal, nobody goes to sleep in your bed if they aren't at least slightly open to the idea of having sex with you.
The reason she's "not sure how she feels" is because you were not being assertive enough, and thus she wasn't sure on whether to put you in the fuck zone or the friend zone.
I've made some good first impressions on women and managed to get them on a date with me, only to make a worse impression during the date and have them invent some excuse not to see me again. ("I have, uh, homework, that I, uh, probably should do. Yep. Bye.")
Who cares if she has feelings for some other guy? She probably has more beta orbiters than you have friends. Fuck them. None of them mattter AT ALL if you manage to arouse her. And that was were you failed. You got her in bed, and you failed to arouse her, and then she got cold feet and suspected she has misjudged you.
>>
>>35328802
that is, i think, part of the point of that particular comic

>>35328801
>Just don't get why she gets too close to me, but maybe she was just drunk.

people do stuff that doesn't make sense and you can't just make it reasonable by force of will

i spent a year and a half of my life sleeping with a girl in college who had no feelings for me. we basically approximated a real relationship: we'd hang out together, get meals together, watch movies together in her room, make out on the bed, fuck, wake up in the morning and kiss each other before we went to our separate classes. we did all of that shit. and guess what? she never liked me. none of anything she did mattered because she fucking TOLD me, way back when we first started hooking up, that she wasn't sure how she felt about me.

i spent years trying to wrap my head around how there could be that humongous array of evidence that she really had feeling for me, how she basically implied it in everything she said and everything she did, and it didn't bring me any kind of peace or comfort. don't do that to yourself.

making out on a bed with a girl for 2 hours means nothing unless she says it does.

if it's gonna eat you up, just talk to her. there is no way you will "ruin" whatever is going on between you any more than making out drunk in a bed already ruined things. you can't un-ring the bell.

just believe her when she says she doesn't like you, that is the point i am trying to make here
>>
>>35328548
>and she asked if I was okay if she didn't like me.

You should have said No.
>>
>>35328851
That's the other thing I was thinking. I have no problem being more aggressive with it but I just feel like I might be manipulating or tricking her into liking me or something.
>>
>>35328548
Shes asking you because she's insecure about her decision and not caring about how you feel. Fuck this bitch, she will tear you apart because she doesn't know what she wants.
>>
>>35328891
I'm like actually alright with it though because it's just a crush, not sure if I'm actually keen or just don't want to be alone but I'm cool if we started dating too.

>>35328862
Yeah true. I should just ask her.
>>
>>35328922
>I'm like actually alright with it

Doesn't matter, you should have been assertive and said no.
>>
Fuck I don't even know why I care so much...
>>
>>35328720
I'm gonna sperg out at that image

Are you fucking kidding me? You'd marry a guy just to avoid an awkward confrontation? I get that it's hyperbole, but you have to tell the other person when shit goes sour in the relationship. Imagine being stuck in a marriage with someone who never loved you but was too much of a pussy to tell you. You have to be pretty immature to pull shit like that.

Anyway, my greatest fear is becoming my dad who peaked in college, was washed up by 35, took no part in raising my brothers and me, and probably gave me an anxiety disorder.
>>
>>35329512
plenty of people are in marriages exactly like that anon
>>
>>35329620

I would rather be alone than have a relationship like that.
>>
>>35328862
don't take this guys advice. he's projecting his own situation because he's got emotional baggage. he'll probably lash out at me for pointing this out... or maybe he won't now that i've mentioned it? who knows
>>
>>35329769

What is your opinion? I don't even know how to approach asking her, because I know me being assertive will just get her to say yes. How do I even approach it?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.