[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4374.jpg (29KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4374.jpg
29KB, 240x193px
I'm lost, I don't have any direction in my life, I don't know what I'm going to do after I graduate high school, I don't know how I'm going to survive in the world. I feel depressed because I'm waking up from the American dream, I always thought I'd be something, but I know now that I've been indoctrinated, to be a worker for this engine. What the fuck is the point of my life? I'm confused about the world and myself.
>>
Go to community college
Get a couple jobs
Eat healthy
Save money
Workout
Graduate
Get better job
Politely decline going out
Avoid overpaying for housing
Invest money
Get promoted
Have half a million in the bank by age 30
Do whatever the fuck you want

Yes, society wants you to be a good little cog. Here's the thing: you are not important. Individually, neither of us are. So you can fly under the radar. Reject consumerism, ignore the rules, work harder than the sheep, and you can get yourself in a position to do what you want for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35328529
>Reject consumerism
>work harder than the sheep

working harder for the sake of raising your social status is the very core of consumerism. good goy. maximize your productivity and you too can become the 1%. you're not like the others, put in maximum effort and you can be like your heroes in the newspapers. work as hard as you possibly can to secure your future.
>>
>>35328413
Iktf

Im graduating high school in june and ever since I was young I've wanted to find a girl that I could bum it around with (that was what my uncle did)

I'm 18 graduating in a couple months, never made a plan for anything and so far have no one to share the next few years of my life with
>>
>>35328413
Read nietzsche and ascend to ubermenschhood.
Live by your own morals, rules and standards. Take 0 shit from humanity
>>
>>35328413
>high school
Come back when you're in your final year of university and still dont know wtf you're gonna do
>>
>>35328529
>Do whatever the fuck you want
if hes lost youre not helping him
>>
File: IMG_2017-03-02_22-48-04.jpg (875KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017-03-02_22-48-04.jpg
875KB, 1440x1440px
Everyone saying 'live by your own rules screw society etc' well I did that and I just ended up like bender when he gets turned into a human. Only somehow I'm more of a loser. I think you can break out of the mold of the 8 to 5 world but dam it's tough. You have to keep working when everyone else is resting their brains watching YouTube /TV and filling their guys with junk food and alcohol.

I just need to figure out the most valuable use of my spare time outside of work... But it's really difficult to figure it out.
>>
>>35329192
By 30 and with half a mil, he'll know
>>
>>35328529
Working hard does shit all if you're fucked up socially
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.