[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am bi. In girls i only like submissiv damaged goods. In guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1487716041127.jpg (155KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487716041127.jpg
155KB, 960x720px
I am bi.
In girls i only like submissiv damaged goods.
In guys i want someone who is stronger, better looking, more intelligent then myself to submit to because i am a damaged good myself.
r8
>>
i just watch anime dude
i cant relate to this at all
>>
>>35326910
timestamp || GTFO
>>
>>35326945
OP is a guy, obviously. Or are you gay?
>>
>>35326945
>>35327015
LMFAO
blown the FUCK out
>>
>>35326910
I'm the same way OP. Sexually abused in childhood, right?
>>
I like mommy gfs and traps.

Luckily i'm not a sub fag like you, stronger men just make me want to avoid them so they don't fuck with my territory.
>>
>>35327171
Nah but i was kinda autistic as a kid and would never accept affection from my parents like i would never let them touch me etc
>>
Why are so many posts on this board so filled to the brim with irony or complete bullshit hypotheticals synthesized to create the non normie equivalent of a douchebag comment?
>>
>>35327257
Odd that it's had outcome then. Certainly you have a bit of something going on. Some issues you might want to address.
>>
>>35326910

Who is this grill?
Hot as fuck want to do it with her.
>>
File: 1488664693373.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1488664693373.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>35327347
A bf would solve all my problems.
A gf would probably help aswell.
>>
>>35326910
>4chan filename

Roleplayer pls go
>>
>>35327506
what is wrong with you? I never pretended to be this girl. Its just a sample image for the kind of damaged tumblr-tier girls that get my dick hard.
>>
>>35327522

>not pretending to be a damaged tumbler-tier semen demon

are you even trying?
what fucking good are you to us?
>>
>>35327554
> realised that i fell for a metaroleplayer.
>>
File: take a seat anon.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
take a seat anon.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
"im weak take care of me"

thanks for reminding me that women are weak, and how i treat them is 100% justified
>>
>>35327522
>saying "r8" then expecting people to assume you aren't talking about the image who is then assumed to be you
>>
>>35327232
That's my fetish, I love scaring away betas.
>>
>>35326910
Are you a girl? If so, this is "normal". You're just seeing what men see in damaged goods - it's hot as fuck.
>>
>>35327419
L O L

getting a bf will not fix your life's troubles. The emptiness and disatisfaction with your life is an internal problem. Getting a bf to solve your empty heart is like buying new clothes to cure your indigestion.

Getting a gf is an even worse idea, you will be happy for like 3 weeks and then you'll get bored of her. Then you'll break up 6-12 months later. I've never known a single IRL lesbian who could into long-term relationships.
>>
Wait, OP, are you a girl or a guy?
>>
>>35326910
>In guys i want someone who is stronger, better looking, more intelligent then myself to submit to because i am a damaged good myself.

boringbasicbitch/10
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.