[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! What's going on in your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1477552709135.jpg (193KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477552709135.jpg
193KB, 683x1024px
Hi! What's going on in your life?
>>
File: 1488443463646.png (850KB, 716x473px) Image search: [Google]
1488443463646.png
850KB, 716x473px
>>35326460

>tfw no pretty gf who is genuinely likes me my interests and my goals

Pictures of pretty girls trigger me
>>
I've detached myself from the idea of friends, love, happiness, and despair. I am and am not. I exist only in my mind.
I've never felt that I truly existed, ever since I was a youth, and I now know why this has been so.
I do not wish for death, as death is equal life, there is no inherent value to either endeavour. Either which way, what I can only refer to as myself, still exists. We have always existed. There is nothing new under the sun.

Also, I just smoked a ciggie, drank some coffee, and at a piece of bread with peanut butter.
>>
Literally nothing. Slog to work everyday just because I feel like I have to. Wake up every morning forcing myself out of bed realiseing I will likely be doing this for the rest of my life. Basically just looking forward to going home and doing not much.

You were good in Birdman though.
>>
File: hostclub.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hostclub.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>35326588
>>35326588
checked hard. i've been feeling this way for years. too apathetic to escape it and try to live as a norman, sometimes for a minute i'll feel hope, but it's just a fleeting spark of the delusions of an earlier age.
>>
>>35326460
open your mouth
>>
>>35326532

I want to sniff and lick her feet
>>
>>35326532

l want to sniff and lick her feet
>>
File: behind the walls.png (55KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
behind the walls.png
55KB, 600x451px
I go to school to take classes so I can get a good degree. But I don't like the field. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I have some good friends in my home town. And, after all, you only need one really good friend.

But I feel kind of sad sometimes, the sense of self-pity comes back. Cause I'm not friends with anyone at my school. And it seems so impossible for me to get a girlfriend, which is all I want.

And that being all I want is pretty pathetic. I know you're not supposed to only want that, ever, and that ther's nothing more pathetic than that to a woman. But I can't change what I want. Or I don't know how.

The way I figure it, the only way I can get better is to find something I'm interested in and work hard at that to the point where I get dissolved into it. Then I'll be comfortable with myself, cause I won't even be thinking about myself, and then women will like me. It's a pretty paradoxical, catch-22ish plan. And I don't even know how I'm going to find something that I like. I hardly like anything.

I have lots of free time every day, and I spend most of it reading old philosophy books.

I used to think I wanted to be a writer, but after failing so many times and hardly enjoying a second of it... after failing so many times to just reach the baseline, I'm hard-pressed to keep going. I never even enjoyed it, anyway. I'm pretty apathetic towards the whole thing. So I don't know what I want to be or do, and I don't know how I'll ever get a girlfriend.

Anyway thanks for listening Emma. You know, you always reminded me of an anime girl. STAY CUTE!
>>
File: 1459801644889.gif (286KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
1459801644889.gif
286KB, 500x227px
>>35327675
>Anyway thanks for listening Emma. You know, you aIways reminded me of an anime girl. STAY CUTE!
>>
File: stop.png (46KB, 304x279px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
46KB, 304x279px
>>35326460
I go to tafe for some worthless scrap of paper I won't use just so I can put off getting a job for a little longer. Also the only person I enjoy talking to isn't replying to me anymore so I'm forced to unload all my problems onto an image of a pretty girl on a chines cartoon image board.
>>
File: ceiling gendo.jpg (28KB, 398x262px) Image search: [Google]
ceiling gendo.jpg
28KB, 398x262px
i am inadequate
>>
>>35326460
I'm a jobless, single, mentally ill 37 year old man who wasn't slept in 3 days, is kind of paranoid, is $100k in debt, lives in an American ghetto and can't afford healthcare.

It's fucking miller time.
>>
>>35328040
>$100k in debt
How'd that happen?
>>
>>35328040
University. I went to a private ivy league. I thought it would be a good investment and it might have been. Maybe not. But then I got sick and never really got better. So I'm stuck with the debt (and the interest on the debt).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.