[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being skinny fat and become skinny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1488693407167.png (599KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488693407167.png
599KB, 720x720px
How do I stop being skinny fat and become skinny?
>>
idk you tell me anon
>>
>>35326445
Cardio, light weight lifting, eating healthier foods
>>
how do i stop being a skeleton and become a man?
>>
vegan diet

literally eat as much as you want, you'll lose weight. i lost like 20 pounds eating till im bloated in a short period of time
>>
>>35326445
I'm no health expert, but i'd guess that eating less would be a solid start
>>
>>35326490
Hahaha no. Every single vegan I know is fat.
>>
>>35326461
>Cardio
how many minutes you have to run each day?

>eating healthier foods
Like what?
>>
lose weight?

oregan
>>
>>35326590
>like what
Like carrots you dumb bitch
>>
>>35326445
stop eating sugar, fast food, junk food. eat 3 times a day. do not eat anything after 8pm.

pretty much this. and walk for at least 40 mins a day.
>>
File: 1487240164277.png (106KB, 170x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487240164277.png
106KB, 170x383px
>>35326590
from my experience when you start off it's easier to commit if you're casual about it

some light jogging until you work up a bit of a sweat 30 minutes maybe?

as for foods just start by cutting junk food and eating more fruits, vegetables, and water.
>>
File: EvoBSNr.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EvoBSNr.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35326633
i-i'm not a bitch, don't call me that!
>>
>>35326697
>>35326691
Thanks anons, that's helpfu
>>
>>35326490
fat people who become vegans lose weight just end up cutting meat and making up for it by eating more sugar
>>
>>35326590
First point: depending on whether you start on the treadmill or on the road, that's what you'll become good at. I do a lot on the treadmill and can't really sustain in the same way on the road. Optimally you'd do a bit of both I suppose, but I wish I'd stuck with road in a way. If you're wondering why, it's because it uses subtly different muscles in the leg. Whichever you choose though, it will improve your cardio fitness and provide all the benefits you'd expect.

Anyway, as you go you will certainly find that you can run faster and further week on week. I started off unable to do more than about 1k. I took a break and was disappointed to learn that it had dropped off again but I'm building back up. Even something like a few weeks can have an impact. Did 4k the other day which took about 25 minutes. Before I lapsed, I got up to 11 and that took about 70 minutes but I was exhausted afterward.

Another point is, running steady state will acclimate you to running in general and improve your cardio fitness to the point that you don't get out of breath in the same way but find that muscle fatigue is the issue. That's a good feeling actually, when you no longer worry about getting gassed. Once you reach that conditioning point you can move on to interval training which is more time efficient and arguably better for fitness. In that case, you run a little bit slower that you would normally for about thirty seconds, go fast for 30 seconds (sprint if possible) or a minute then back to slower for a bit. You'd only do that for ten minutes, say. 20 max.

>tl;dr it will improve with practice
>>
File: me.jpg (758KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
758KB, 2448x3264px
Only drink coffee and eat rye bread twice a day
>>
>>35326713
Well I'm just sayin, learn to eat carrots like you eat dick and you're good.
>>
>>35326575
>Hahaha no. Every single vegan I know is fat.

exuse me? every single meat eater + beer drinker is shubby at the VERY least, most have a notable beer belly. the vegans i knew tend to be much skinnier, and especially if they arent alcoholics they almost are never fat
>>
>women can lose weight without having to worry about losing muscle

EASY MODE
>>
>>35326771
Thanks anon. I'll probably do it in the treadmill, I don't like leaving home too much.

>>35326797
>like you eat dick
I wish.
>>
>>35326872
If it only were that easy. But here's your (You) for bait.
>>
>>35326779
you look like me with sunglasses

>>35326872
i hate this. Why do roasties get to moan about beauty standards but men dont. As a woman you have 1 job: be skinny. As a man youve got to have low body fat AND be muscular and big which is so much harder. Its ridiculous.
>>
>>35326939
It literally is that easy.

Men have to do the exact same thing to lose fat as women do.

But men also have to make sure they do not lose muscle mass, because thin men with no muscle mass are almost as unattractive as fat men.

Women do not have to be as concerned about losing muscle mass, because nobody really cares how much muscle women have.
>>
>>35326939
it is that easy - most men dont want a muscular gf or dont care.
>>
>>35326924
Understandable. You might find it tough to keep the motivation up without a dedicated space though. I find going to the gym more enjoyable because it's an environment I only enter to work out, so that association builds up and puts you in the right headspace whenever you're there. If you're surrounded by your day to day stuff it's not as easy. There again, if you have a room you rarely enter that would take a treadmill you should see the same effect. My brother has one at home though, and he keeps on with it. He tends to do half an hour every day.
>>
>>35326975
Found the bitter virgin. None of that is true. It's easy to attract girls as a guy. You just need to not be an autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>35327101
i never said it wasnt. Also
>implying its hard for girls to attract guys

Are you denying that the body IDEAL for men is muscular? Are you denying that the one for women is slender? You realise muscular is just slender with muscles on top.
>>
>>35327101
>It's easy to attract girls as a guy. You just need to not be an autistic piece of shit.

And it's even easier to attract guys as a girl.
You can be a fat unemployed autist and men will still want you.
>>
>>35327149
Only gays are attracted to roid gymrats. That's why robots always post "Chads" which are in fact butt ugly and girls wouldn't find attractive.
>>
File: 1425137228347.gif (896KB, 1286x2588px) Image search: [Google]
1425137228347.gif
896KB, 1286x2588px
>>35326590
>how many minutes you have to run each day?
Pic related, assuming you are starting from scratch.
>>
>>35326997
>if you have a room you rarely enter that would take a treadmill you should see the same effect
That's the case here in my house. I think I'll be ok.

>>35327235
Saved, thanks.
>>
>>35326445
Walk around a lot
>>
>>35326801
Objection, I eat a lot of meat and drink beer and I'm a fucking skeleton.
>>
but yeah op try several different diets and see if they work for you...

try a keto diet and try a vegan diet, and try whatever other diet works for yo. for me, keto didnt work as i craved sugar badly, but a vegan diet worked. like, different diets for for different ppl, just try them all out for 90 days and see what works for you
>>
>>35327223
t. never seen a male model
ok, i guess all those film stars and male models are ugly then because acording to anon counterintuative assertionson women actually like skeletons
>>
>>35327101
OMG a bitter virgin on /r9k/! shocking!! Lol his argument is totally irrelevant because he hasn't put his peepee in a vagina! XD

Normies are fucking retarded.
>>
I ride my excercise bike for 30-50 minutes a day casually while i play hearthstone

will this help me stay skinny?
>>
>>35326445
Cut 500 calories for a few weeks and you'll start seeing it
>>
>>35328418
THIS, count your calories, you retard
>>
>>35327235
Not him, but can I really expect to see such improvements in only a few weeks of running a few times a week? Do you need to have the perfect diet as well?
>>
>>35328813
it's necessary that you cut off some calories in extra snacks you eat throughout the day, otherwise you will see no results
what we are achieving to is to create the calorie gap, that is simply to consume more energy than the daily intake of energy your good gives you
i think you can know how much calories you consume through the day on some internet pages, just search for it
>>
>>35326490
>literally eat as much as you want, you'll lose weight
vegans are actually this stupid

plus, every vegan I've ever met has either been fat as fuck or skelly mode, not a single healthy looking one in the lot
>>
>>35329797
I'm thinking it might be the opposite. Based on earlier checks, I probably barely get enough calories to support my body weight even with my sedentary lifestyle, and what I do eat is fairly unbalanced.

It's not weight loss so much I'm concerned about but improvements in running times, and whether or not my substandard diet would interfere massively with that. Being able to run 5km without stopping is beyond my imagination, I've never been fit in my life and even running a few minutes without stopping and almost dying would be insane for me.
>>
>>35326445
count your calories, eat less food, do some cardio

how do people still not understand this shit
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.