[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf it hurts to exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rest easy anon.png (143KB, 494x405px) Image search: [Google]
rest easy anon.png
143KB, 494x405px
>tfw no gf

it hurts to exist
>>
>>35325730
The grass is always greener my friend. You desire the idea of a girlfriend more than the actual struggle of keeping one.
>>
>>35325730
>tfw all women want to do is suck your life out

You haven't missed much anon
>>
>>35325750

im lonely man

fucking hell I don't even want a gf, how a bout a girl that wants to just be friends?

nobody tells you when you turn 25 that you suddenly are a nobody to just about everybody
>>
GF doesn't mean shit retard. Think of it as an expensive hoe that you'll get attached to and then she'll walk out of you life leaving you poor, lonely, and horny because she probably fucked you to manipulate you.
>>
>>35325750
>This is what Norman actually believes
>>
>>35325730
how the hell was that comment original?
>>
>>35325750
>start talking to a girl
>stop contemplating suicide everyday
>actually look forward to waking up everyday
>enjoy spending time with her, but too shy to ever make a move
>fall after graduation she says she's going to a four-year college and has to move
>we hug one last time and say goodbye
>never see her again

Fuck you normnigger, having a girlfriend would indeed improve my quality of life. If spending time with a girl is a chore then she's not the right girl for you, plain and simple.
>>
>>35326255
What if the norman is right? >>35208165
>>
>>35326493
how the fuck is your comment original?
>>
>>35326493
>>35326894
How the fuck are these comments original?
>>
>>35326904
thats not
>>
>tfw you could have gotten a gf and lost your virginity
>Wouldn't lower my standards for 5 minutes

Fucking kill me
>>
>>35327077
>not taking a practice gf
Kek, what a failed normie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.