[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no belly gf thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1487970635197.jpg (81KB, 387x516px) Image search: [Google]
1487970635197.jpg
81KB, 387x516px
>tfw no overflowing midriff gf
>>
>>35325666
>tfw no gf who gets embarrassed when her belly sticks out of her shirt
>>
>been developing a fetish for belly play
>there's this chubby girl that's into me
>don't know if I should go for it since she's batshit crazy and is already insufferable to me even if I don't see her often
>wondering if she might be less of a cunt if I become her bf
>23yo kissless virgin

s-should I do it guys ? She's such a cunt barely anyone talks to her. She's not a hamplanet by the way, just chubby
>>
>>35326672
Never, ever stick your dick in crazy. Don't go into a relationship you'll regret just because you want to dick her.
There was this girl I knew who acted like a cunt around everyone but really mellowed out when she got a boyfriend though so if you're not sure maybe try a dating her and see how she is.
>>
>>35326672
do it if you feel its fun senpai :D thats all life is. enjoy what comes to ya
>>
>>35326672
Do you really want the first sex you have be with someone with might hate ? Also I'm kind of a moralfag so feels wrong to get with someone just to fuck.
I'm not in your place though so do what you think is best.
>>
>>35327013
yeah, your post makes sense but.. btfo reddit fag

asfhaskhgfwh
>>
>>35326672
if you man the fuck up and deal with the inevitable consequences that come with sticking your dick in crazy, i say do it.
>>
>tfw no belly gf who wants to mash bellies and stay inside all day collecting government benies
>>
>>35327433
I've never had a gf, I don't even know the consequences of sticking my dick in crazy.
>>
>>35325666

that's a nice belly
>>
File: tumblr_lhf6eeoHYU1qgnwkto1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhf6eeoHYU1qgnwkto1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x540px
I don't care how fat she is as long as she doesn't have cellulite. Unfortunately 98.99% of overweight girls have cellulite.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.