[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Japanese women really go for guys like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Do Japanese women really go for guys like this?
>>
>>35325337
They don't go for guys at all. See the declining birthrate.
>>
File: 1460167250314.png (281KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1460167250314.png
281KB, 512x512px
>>35325337
>Do Japanese women really go for guys like this?

the more important question is who do the guys go for

because most choose to not go for anyone
>>
>>35325357
l thought it was the other way around
>>
>>35325507
Both women and men in Japan aren't interested in each other. Their society is fucked.
>>
>>35325337

she looks like she's in "rape negotiations" mode.

if a Chad walked by she would literally run into his ass.
>>
>>35325534
theres an extremely high number of men completely opting out of society and the number is only increasing
its not that women dont want to go out with men, its that some of them literally cant find men to go out with, and the rest have standards of wanting a guy that has a job and his own place, which because of reasons stated above is becoming much harder to find in their society.
>>
>>35325337
that's china, not japan
>>
>>35325337

You know that prostitution is a thing there as well, don't you ?
>>
>>35325337

dude looks like mario
>>
>>35325602
>Of the total, 28.8 percent said they are unmarried and are not in romantic relationships.
>Of them, 39.1 percent of women and 36.2 percent of men said they do not want a romantic partner.
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/06/22/national/social-issues/nearly-40-of-single-japanese-not-interested-in-romance-survey/

You sound like a NEET.
>>
>>35325337
No.
Their birth rate is like 1.4.
They're not really going for anybody, and if they do it's probably the cream of the crop j-pop twinks.
>>
>>35325357
most japanese women are pretty good looking, its the nasty asian men with their small penises thats causing the decline of birthrate, no human would want to touch those things
>>
Girls in Japan are weird.

I remember reading something a while ago about one Jap girl trying to find her friend a date, but found it nearly impossible because she was chunky, borderline chubby. She was even turned down by obese men like in the OP pic because of her size.

Plus I feel like women would outnumber men in dating a fair bit at this point because while the women are neutral, the men are getting more passive and uncaring so they'll pass off relationships entirely in favor of just doing what makes them happy alone.
>>
Japanese people need to abandon that shitty island.
it's too bad they're forever stuck there after what went down with the Chinese.
you'd think that if you were a country on an island, you'd be looking to grab at every lifeline because you're on a tiny fucking island.

instead, Japan alienates everyone around them.
>>
>>35325534
>Fucked

Sounds like a paradise to me
>>
>>35325835

It's actually not that tiny. Isn't it the size of California?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x300px)
image.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>35325679
Actually, it's Taiwan
But hey, Taiwan is nothing but China with better gamers and nobody shits in public
>>
>>35326092
Smaller than california but bigger than italy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.