[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis Inspection Day Feels: The Good and the Bad Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: d46.jpg (201KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
d46.jpg
201KB, 720x960px
>when it's the old lady nurse
>Gym teachers awkwardly fumbling through it and apologizing the whole time
>college girls running the PID clinic for credit, checking their phones during the exam
>Local mommies insisting on the erection timer test

Spring is just around the corner and you know that means school districts in the USA have to fulfill a Federal hygiene requirement for sexual health, aka Penis Inspection Day.

Anyone tempted to go back to your high school and get in line?
>>
i dont get this meme

olilinal
>>
>tfw americans don't have their balls checked in school and army
>>
>>35325320

they inspect penises at the start of the school year, not the end - it's a health and safety issue.
>>
>>35325405
no i mean because this doesnt exist
>>
File: 1488522157234.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488522157234.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>35325289
>tfw the inspector tugs a little too hard
>>
>>35325289

wow where I live there was/is/will never be such a thing... too bad, shota ftw
>>
I have erectile dysfunction. I wish I got my penis inspected. Penis inspection day should be real.
>>
File: JUST_GOAT_MY_SHIT_UP.jpg (126KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_GOAT_MY_SHIT_UP.jpg
126KB, 444x460px
>tfw both flaccid and erect size were in the bottom 10 percentile for my school
>>
File: 1487112532931.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487112532931.png
12KB, 645x773px
>that kid who got circumcised in front of the class when the inspector found out he had a foreskin
That was horrible to watch. Made me understand why my parents got me cut when I was an infant, they were trying to protect me from that. Still a horrible practice but it's what happens when the jews are in power.
>>
>>35325289

>Penis inspection

What is the purpose of this?
What the fuck is wrong with america?
>>
>>35326241
It's a meme/joke

LMFAO there is no such thing as penis inspection.
>>
>>35326313
Unless you count pedophile coaches.
>>
>>35326184
My school district was mostly black so they just had to keep cutting and cutting all day I didn't even get to go home until 7pm. Fucking hate America sometimes.
>>
It's obvious a senior prank you weird freaks. You probably never participated with your grade that's why you can't tell lmao
>>
File: 1452482628830.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1452482628830.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>tfw uncircumcised kids make fun of you for having a glans that's permanently exposed and desensitized
>>
>>35326241
I think it's all a conspiracy to mentally condition boys for the mental abuse they'll suffer as men, and teach them to bottle up insecurity.

>>35326313
I wish it was a fucking meme but I went to one of those rare schools that had them. Maybe it only happens at private schools?
>>
>>35326375
or you got molested.
>>
>>35326327
>tfw at least one pedophile somewhere in the world must have gotten the idea to do this from the meme you are currently propagating
>>
>>35326440
yea I always wondered if I caused someone to molest a kid. feels pretty good knowing I affected the world.
>>
>>35326348
Holy shit that sounds awful. What the fuck did they do with all the blood? It was only one kid at my school so they caught it in a bucket and wrapped up his dick with gauze, not much of a mess. Did they line the kids up by a drain at your school or something?
>>
>>35326184
Kek

No way that's legal

R-right?
>>
File: 1444651632611.png (34KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1444651632611.png
34KB, 666x666px
>>35326571
At first they just did it in class but once they realized how many kids were uncut they took the whole class to the boys bathroom. They just had groups of five walk up the the five urinals. *snip snip snip snip snip* "next!" *snip snip snip snip snip* I've literally never seen so much blood in my life. Many of us ran to the toilets to puke.
>>
>>35326440
Every meme is based on a grain of truth. I think that penis inspection days actually happened to some kids before it became a joke, and it only became a joke because people thought the guys talking about it were joking.
>>
>Poor state school
>School couldn't afford urethra rods for each student
>Instead the nurse just washed it in a little big of cold water and used it on us
No wonder everyone got urine infections
>>
>>35326313
Of course it's real. There's an official flyer in the OP. Are you dumb or something?
>>
>>35325405
how is my penis anyone's safety issue?
>>
>daily reminder that everyone who had a "penis inspection day" was lied to and molested
>>
>>35326184
>purposely broke hip bone each year to avoid penis inspection
My joints are fucked but least I kept my foreskin, my foreskin powers are already beginning to manifest.

[POSTED FROM A SECRET UNDERGROUND ANTI-JEW BUNKER]
>>
File: 1487546535125s.jpg (4KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487546535125s.jpg
4KB, 119x125px
>>35326241
>>35326313
I don't know who is the bigger autist.

The anon who fell for a meme or the one who had to break character because he felt insulted / wanted to feel superior.
>>
File: Vector of disbelief.jpg (133KB, 406x536px) Image search: [Google]
Vector of disbelief.jpg
133KB, 406x536px
>>35325289
What the fuck is this?
Is this actually real? In what country is this mandatory?
When did this go into effect? This is ridiculous.
>>
File: 1475757713900.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1475757713900.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>tfw anus inspection day at uni
>>
>mfw americans dont realise they unironically have penis inspection day on the day of their birth
>mfw they'll keep defending it because accepting they got mutilated by crazy semites controlling their country would break them
>>
For those of you who don't believe this story, I recently found out they've relaxed on penis inspection laws in a lot of schools in the past few years, so you're probably an underaged b&, but rest assured that lots of schools still do it and almost every school I've ever personally heard of used to.

I think the ratio is somewhere around 65% no longer doing it thanks to crybaby kids and sjws, but there's been a huge decline in penile health the past few years as a result, so I wouldn't be surprised if they brought it back in the coming years, especially with a republican in the Whitehouse.

First found out about this when I took my brother to school during what USED to be penis inspection week (my school separated kids by race before penis inspections, each race had their own penis inspection DAY during penis inspection WEEK) and he said that it was just spirit week now. I can honestly say I would have preferred pizza parties and dress code violations to the prostate reflex portion of the penis inspection, but it kinda makes me sad because my family has always had trouble with penis health, and I worry what might become of my brothers penis without regular inspections.

Anyone else find out about this? I've done some research but I can't seem to find out when EXACTLY the decline in inspections began.
>>
>>35328580
>implying PID threads aren't a satirical look at the absurdity of this very phenomenon
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.