[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Products

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Talcum powder is the most based household item.

>Minimize the need for showering by keeping my balls and ass dry
>Keeps fat folds from sticking together
>Reminds me of when mommy used to change me
>smells great, even less need for showering
>lubricates my clothes if I trouble putting on clothes/thighs rub too much
>can be used to hide the scent of cum (eliminating the need to shower)
>Very cheap and doesn't spoil

Why the fuck aren't you robots using talcum powder right now?
>>
Causes cancer dude
>>
>>35325226
False and homosexual.

Besides nobody on this board has ovaries
>>
File: psyllium-husk.jpg (103KB, 1000x594px) Image search: [Google]
psyllium-husk.jpg
103KB, 1000x594px
You see this shit? This is THE definition of a based product

For just a spoonful a day you will never ever have to worry about having anything but heavenly perfect poops.
In fact, once you start taking this you no longer partake in the act of pooping. Your poop simply gracefully departs from your anus. Usually it even says "goodbye and have a nice day" from how perfect it is
>>
This shit right here is a godsend

I use this for shaving but it has so many other benefits

It makes the skin on my face super smooth and really controls my acne. My lips used to have a problem with chaffing but by shaving with baby oil, that problem incidentally went away

I shave my chest and armpits with this too and it's super smooth - shaving cream can't even compare to baby oil.

I started putting it on my back before getting out of the shower as well and it does a good job controlling my bacne

also great anal lube
I love this stuff
>>
>>35325359
I once fell for the psyllium husk meme. Gave me terrible cramps.

>>35325435
Baby oil is the shit
I prefer KY
>>
Can talcum powder be used as lube?
>>
>>35325197
OP is woke, I have to put powder between my thighs/under armpit/in between neck when I sleep or I'll get yucky and sticky/sweaty
>>
>>35325197

I'm not a fat fuck.
>>
>>35325781
Nah graphite powder is better for that
>>
>>35325781
>Can talcum powder be used as lube?
I like using powdered rhino horn for this

anyone else?
>>
File: AUR-91136-3.jpg (186KB, 1600x1600px)
AUR-91136-3.jpg
186KB, 1600x1600px
This is like a cheat code for elevating energy and testosterone. Rub a few drops of sandalwood on your balls and you are a total beast who can do anything. Chicks did the scent also, its like a super aphrodisiac and natural cologne, I also rub some on my chest with frankincense or cypress oil.
>>
File: No+Talc[1].jpg (67KB, 1000x1000px)
No+Talc[1].jpg
67KB, 1000x1000px
>>35325197
Well, you said it yourself, you only like using it because it reminds you of when your mommy used to wipe your tushy for you.

Talcum powder smells nasty, worse than stale cum, and even if they keep asbestos out of it anything with superfine particles isn't healthy to breathe in or put on your skin.

Trust me, everyone smells that powdery scent and its irritating as fuck, take a shower you disgusting fatass.
>>
File: 1373483270435.jpg (18KB, 450x338px)
1373483270435.jpg
18KB, 450x338px
pillowhat
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.