[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what if Wolverine were 5'3 in the films like how he actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1488778927552.jpg (91KB, 554x921px) Image search: [Google]
1488778927552.jpg
91KB, 554x921px
what if Wolverine were 5'3 in the films like how he actually is in the comics?
>>
>wolverine in the comics
>is like a tiny Hulk, but instead of strength, he has a lot of speed, can leap around and shit and has fits of rage that can only be stopped by Jean Gray or Xavier

>wolverine in the movies
>a regular man with claws that come out who can heal and basically gets owned by every other mutant
>>
>>35325211
This, in the comics he's basically a berzerker, in the movies he's in the shitty position of being able to heal nearly everything but not even doing dents to the big players. If Magneto ever so cared he could've ripped him apart into a million pieces.
>>
>>35325173
I was very disappointed about that. There's no doubt that facially Jackman was a good fit, but he's one of very few manlets. This would either have had the effect of bolstering the self-esteem of manlets or of putting normies of the character in which case we wouldn't be at the disgusting saturation point where he's the only X-Man anyone's heard of.

>>35325211
He was actually a Hulk antagonist before he was an X-Man for the reasons you outlined; he was created as a counterpoint who could avoid and tank enough to keep up with hulk and also fought with relentless berserk rage. I guess in a sense he was Dex to Hulk's Str.
>>
>>35325173
genuinely think casting wise they did well, sure he isnt a manlet but many comics wolverine isnt really a small dude
>>
>>35327917
good casting is about the last good thing standing in Hollywood and sometimes they fail even at that.
>>
They'd cast John Lineker.
>>
File: Danny-DeVito-.jpg (241KB, 1024x768px)
Danny-DeVito-.jpg
241KB, 1024x768px
THE REAL WOLVERINE
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.