[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a robot bf really better than being alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1468922397714.png (395KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468922397714.png
395KB, 768x1024px
Is a robot bf really better than being alone?
>>
>>35324655
what? no. who said that?
>>
>>35324655
>Is a robot bf really better than being alone?
yes, post your location
>>
>>35324655
oh god no its substantially worse desu
>>
id chop off my clit and sew my v shut before i spend time with a loser from here in person.
>>
>>35324655
No relationship is really worth it if you think about it. Lots of people dont think about it.
>>
>>35324778
You gotta check the other boards he browses, I browse /gif/ /lit/ /ic/ /3/ and /mlp/.
>>
>>35324655
Probably not, I would probably forget I was in a relationship
unless you were a belly girl[\spoiler]
and even then I probably would
>>35324778
no orgasms for you
>>
>>35324655
Sure, if it is a irl thing.
Additues like
>>35324778
Never help anyone, it's just rationaling your comfort zone.

I wouldn't take the relationship too serious but just going out and hanging out for a nice summer romance is always nice
>>
No.

Robots don't have much experience in socializing so they have very screwed up ideas about what friendships , social interactions, and relationships are all about. Robots are emotionally manipulative, emotionally unstable, and emotionally stunted. They'll try to guilt you into caring for them, they'll turn into edgelords the moment show no romantic/sexual interest in them, they have to pretend to care when you start feeling sad about something. Robots want others to empathize with them, but they lack empathy. I've dated a few robots and it never turned out well. They can be okay friends, but they are horrible as boyfriends .

Robots do make good henchmen though. They're so used to rejection and social mishaps that they'll avoid trying to make the first move. They'll listen to whatever you say. They won't demand sex because they don't expect it. You tell them to do something and they'll most likely do it because they want to feel useful.
>>
>>35324655
>Is a robot bf really better than being alone?
fucking no way, i'm a robot, and i would advise you stay very far away from me
>>
>>35324655

we're all people just like anyone else. not all of us are constantly in meme world blaming the rest of humanity for our own problems.

like anything else, it depends.
>>
Dating a robot ruined my life. Worst decision on 2014, still browse r9k to see what the loser wastes his time on
>>
>>35324894
>ut. Robots are emotionally manipulative, emotionally unstable, and emotionally stunted. They'll try to guilt you into caring for them, they'll turn into edgelords the moment show no romantic/sexual interest in them, they have to pretend to care when you start feeling sad about something. Robots want others to empathize with them, but they lack empath
That's like 75% of 18-30 year olds
>>
>>35325129

you didn't notice the red flags of a shitty person before you dated him?
>>
File: O963yXG.gif (822KB, 175x166px) Image search: [Google]
O963yXG.gif
822KB, 175x166px
>>35325129
jokes on you, all time is wasted time
good luck with your meaningless existence, and chemicals in your brain that make you feel good.
>>
>>35325145

i'm pretty sure mass use of the internet over the last 10-15 years boosted that percentage quite a bit.
>>
File: 1430770903688.png (63KB, 398x502px) Image search: [Google]
1430770903688.png
63KB, 398x502px
>>35325129
let me guess, originally
>>
>>35324655

>le being alone meme

not having a significant other isn't as bad as people make it out to be, so stop being melodramatic. if you don'r wanna play in your league, then don't play at all.
>>
>i'd rather die than meet someone from here IRL
>but i don't mind talking to all of your for 6 hours a day everyday

hmmm....
people tell me the internet is for connecting and meeting new people, but is it really?
>>
>>35325299

no, clearly it's just for berating people who disagree with you.
>>
>>35324778
I am sorry you feel this way femanon but it's your choice. Every sane guy has a bit of a robot in him
>>
>>35324778

>i post here, but i'm better than all of you

all that insecurity dripping off of you is making a puddle on the floor. you might wanna carry around a mop with you.
>>
File: IMG_4259.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4259.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>35324655
>someone scared enough of being alone to never leave you
>to autistic to cheat on you with sluts
>virgin so no expections in bed
I mean the goods out weigh the bads in all honesty
>>
>>35325299
Even robots don't want to be each other's friends irl.
>>
>>35324655
nope
I hope my gf is ok with that
>>
>>35324778
Mmmmm...roastie!
>>
>>35324655
Eh, I think I'd be a pretty good bf. At least my last relationship lasted 4 years, and the one before that a year so I can't be too bad.
>>
>>35325437
>virgin so no expections in bed
id agree with you but I have a ton of sex related pdfs and info graphics which would make me seem like I know what I was doing
too bad there's nothing for spergy shit
>>
No. If you take their virginity they'll think they're the bees knees and cheat on you with the first girl they can with to their newfound confidence
>>
>>35324778
Just wear a chastity belt
>>
>>35324655
Yes. Having a VIRGIN robot bf is the best thing ever, especially if he's uncut. If you and him make love, thus making him an unvirgin, it's still the best thing I guess.
>>
>>35324655
No, it's not.
They're all children, they expect you to solve their problems and take care of them but give nothing in return.
They will always make you out to be a bad person when you don't fit their extremely idealized fantasies and try to make you feel bad until you change yourself.
You will be better off dating a venomous snake.

-t. dated a robot long-term.
>>
>>35327104
>they expect you to solve their problems and take care of them but give nothing in return.
What happens if I expect the same thing, I wonder?
>>
>>35324894
>Robots don't have much experience in socializing so they have very screwed up ideas about what friendships , social interactions, and relationships are all about.
>Robots want others to empathize with them, but they lack empathy.

>Robots do make good henchmen though.
>They won't demand sex because they don't expect it.

Are you basically saying that we're damned if we do, but also if we don't? Sucks to be us then, I guess.
>>
>>35327296
Or you could work on other things to lift yourself out of robotdom before trying for a gf
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.