[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual muhsoginy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Fucking women. I am actually so fundamentally disappointed right now.
>me 17 year old teenie weenie
>gets job at upperclass neighborhood pool
>chubby/borderline fat
>almost all the girls try to flirt with me
>even the moms
>oh shit this is cool
>attempt to talk to them
>just small talk whilst i clean up around the pool because thats part of my fucking job
>absolutely disgusted by my attempts to talk to them
> girls flirt with me almost everyday of my work and give the same response every time
>out of the dozens of girls who do this only about 2 don't despise my existence.
>realize that women flirt with a lot of guys just for attention and validation in their meaningless lives
>super depressed and angry at my job
>these cunts all wear super revealing bikinis even 10/12 year olds
>fast forward a year or so later
>feminists attempt to destroy any male that makes the claim that women lead men on just for attention
>know this is bullshit
>fast forward to this morning
>End of church and all the young adults (18-25) go upstairs and talk about selfworth etc etc
>lone girl blatantly tells everyone how she would lead guys on just for the attention.
>the guys she did it too she didn't even like/ find attractive.
>not a hint of remorse in her speech
>her husband is obviously disappointed but she tries to subdue him with a "no baby everything's okay" look
I don't understand how women can be so cruel. I mean they aren't rothschilds, theyre the most common simps in america yet use the same amount of deceit and apathy towards people other than themselves.
>>
>>35324417
Bet you're wishing you took the other pill just about now.

Don't worry, it gets better.

No it doesn't
>>
>>35324417
somehow forgot to mention i was the lifeguard.
>>
>>35324417
I think you're confused about what "flirting" and "small talk" are.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.