[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in such a situation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488776687572.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488776687572.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
What would you do in such a situation?
>>
>>35323301
Jokes on you I would never stand in front of a camera, interact with said girl, or even get near her. Thus preventing this situation from ever happening.

Side now: Why is everyone sweaty?
>>
>what would you do in the situation that lacks context

i don't know retard
>>
>>35323301
What is the situation and which person am I
>>
>>35323301
i wish a guy would just come up to me and do that ;_;
>>
>>35323392

no problem i'm on my way
>>
>>35323392
>Implying you wouldn't call the police
>>
>>35323301
>me going to a club
>>
>>35323301
vomit everywhere cause normie culture makes me sick
>>
>>35323301
if you pause at 0:17-0:18 there is a midget!
>>
>>35323301
This really makes me sad. I'd probably just walk away and my mood would be fucked for the rest of the night
>>
>>35323359
From the webm here is the story. Hot girl is being asked by tv girls if she would make out with a guy on camera. Goofy tall guy in behind her nominates himself. She makes the "ewww" face to the camera. Hotter guy than that dude (not sure since he didn't show much of his face on camera) just walks up and starts making out with her. Tall goofy dude is sad.
>>
>>35323301

damn this is another good info-video for the 'just bee urself' posts. thanks op.
>>
File: bee urself.jpg (117KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.jpg
117KB, 1023x986px
>>35323588
Exactly like here
>>
>>35323301
I don't get it, what's the context?
>>
>>35323695
Basically some TV show asking girls in a club "What would a guy need to do in order to get in her pants"
Then they ask the beta behind her to try to seduce the girl in question. As you can see, he goes for the M'lady route and she mock him for it. Then fucking chad simply approaches and kisses her like it was nothing,
Fucking normal fags and their degenerate ways. At least their punishment is having lots of STIs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.