[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you need this if you're not a slut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: hooters cheat sheet.png (474KB, 714x957px) Image search: [Google]
hooters cheat sheet.png
474KB, 714x957px
Why would you need this if you're not a slut?
>>
>>35323179
>Why would you need this if you're not a slut?

this
what kind of idiotic woman wouldn't have a long enough convo with a guy to know who the fuck she is meeting?
>>
File: Capture.png (23KB, 449x28px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
23KB, 449x28px
>>35323179
>>35323252
Can you faggots not fucking read?
>>
>>35323277
Lol okay Cletus McBetaProvider.
>>
>>35323277
I'm not sure how unsafe you could really be in a crowded restaurant.

>or even just a bit weird
Oh, so it's just a way for a woman to leave a date without even saying goodbye.
>>
>>35323277
>feel just a bit weird
>better call the police
>>
>>35323179
>be a guy
>do this
I 100% assure you they won't do shit
>>
>>35323300
>cletus
Nigga that's not a beta name
>>
>>35323313
>better to be safe
>than be sorry
>>
>>35323307
>idk what rapists are
>>35323313
Calling the police would only be for severe situations you autist.
>>
>>35323179
In case your date is a catfish. Are you guys such fucking losers that you've never experienced this firsthand?
>>
>>35323179
Who the fuck takes a Tinder date to Hooters?
>>
If you guys got catfished by a woman and she turns out to be a 300 lb land whale like most of you guys are how would you feel?
>>
>>35323375
would never happen in the first place because im not a fucking retard
>>
>>35323375
>If you guys got catfished by a woman and she turns out to be a 300 lb land whale like most of you guys are how would you feel?
good point, I would probably indicate to the bar tender to call the police using a secret code
>>
>>35323360
the type of people that inspire their dates to call the police which is probably why this sign exists
>>
>>35323391
>i go on r9k and think im not retarded
>>
>>35323423
doesnt that also apply to you
>>
>be american
>go on date
>get angel shot
>>
File: 1449607993353.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449607993353.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>35323451
stupid fuck, kek
>>
>>35323356
Yes. The answer is yes. The majority of this board has never even held a positive one-on-one conversation with a non-related female outside of school.
>>
>g-g-good evening m-m' lady *sweat dripping from forehead*
>*pulls out chair for her just to bump into waitress behind him*
>*starts to breakdown* I-i-i-im s-s-sorry m' la-ady
>*takes seat*
>*waitress comes*
>i-i-ill have a d-d-dr pepper
>*waitress leaves*
>*40 seconds of awkward silence* d-d-d-d-do you like anime?
>*waitress comes with drinks*
>*spills dr pepper with sweaty hands*
>i-im sorry!
>*date says she has to go to the bathroom* *orders angel shot at bar*
>*angry virgin at home* s-stupid bitch.... she probably had a roastie anyways
>>
File: 1481403274324.gif (206KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1481403274324.gif
206KB, 256x256px
>>35323451
topkek laddyie
>>
>>35323603
The neckbeard may go home angry, but he won't be angry after watching anime. The woman however, will be an impure roastie whore FOREVER.
>>
Seems like some shit stacey would pull, anon wouldn't even have to do anything weird or wrong, she would probably just do this for le keks and tell all her fucking slut friends how she just barely escaped being raped, then go out on twitter thanking hooters for having such an amazing policy that probably saved her life. She'd make her way onto the news and make it a point to every bar that they should have such a policy to protect womyn from Tinder date-rape. She would go on to become twitter famous and have all her inspirational feminist tweets re-tweeted by hooters, inevitably making her an icon for women rights.
She would probably go on to make campus speeches across the country, inspiring young womyn to take a stand against dating men you meet online, thus creating an atmosphere where every women is completely scared brainless of shady men they meet on tinder, so they ONLY swipe right on the top-tier chads, because theres no way such a good looking guy could be a creep. This whole situation would not only make it harder for every guy to get matches on apps such as tinder, but ascend the feminist movement to an entirely new level.
What are we going to do about this before it spirals out of control?
>>
>>35323179
Yeah ok. Pretty sure any woman who goes on a tinder date at hooters probably is a slut. Then again, I wouldn't place high expectationson her date either. This sign is probably justified at hooters.
>>
>>35323775
people go there for the delicious food, not whatever you are thinking
>>
File: 1480378197270.jpg (61KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
1480378197270.jpg
61KB, 526x472px
>>35323179
>Post this for everyone in the restaurant to see
>Act like it's some le ebin secret code

Are women seriously this fucking lame?
>>
>>35323800
It's garbage food.
>>
I wouldn't mind this at all if there was an option for guys.
>>
>>35323739
She would start every speech with
"I... was nearly raped to death..."
*wipes tear from face*
*audience roars with sympathy*
This is all literally just a scheme being cooked up by the Jews
>>
>>35323872
garbage food that has been in operation for decades with over 400 locations world wide. hur dur to you
>>
>>35323179
Yeah because everyone goes to Hooters of all fucking places for there first date
>>
>>35323375
I walk out of the restaurant? Maybe call her a bitch? Seems pretty simple tbqh. I certainly wouldn't start a "date" with someone who's already lied to me before I even met her
>>
>>35323979
by that logic mcdonalds is the pinnacle of culinary excellence

protip: shitty food can still get popular
>>
>>35323979
It is literally is called Hooters. Only reason people remember it is because the waitresses look like whores. Otherwise you'd just go to one of the 20 other restaurants within a mile. Stop roleplaying a shill.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.