[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize /pol/ was right I feel sick.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: 1486837154485.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1486837154485.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>tfw you realize /pol/ was right

I feel sick.
>>
>>35322863
I don't know if /pol/ is right, but I am creeped out by all these leftists attacking people.

And I don't like how there is constant attacks on Trump by the media.

Obama did a lot of shitty things while he was in office (attempt to pass legislation by executive order, kill American citizens overseas without due process, fail to close Guantanamo Bay, etc.) but the media never said shit about any of that.

The public shouldn't support a media that selectively decides to criticize presidents.

I think we are in a situation where the public is the biggest loser.
>>
File: 5JktSjO.png (157KB, 625x370px) Image search: [Google]
5JktSjO.png
157KB, 625x370px
>>35322863
some times you wish you had taken the blue pill

x8x0x6x9x4x5x7x
>>
All human nature. All of it. Those who are aware of human nature can make accurate predictions about it. Those who are extremists lack enough self-awareness about human nature.
>>
>>35323050
> attempted to pass legislation by executive order .

Yeah because congress wouldn't do shit since they made it clear that they hated him .

> killed us citizens without due process ,

Yeah am sure you want Isis members coming for your head .

> failed to close Guantanamo bay .

He tried countless times and Congress's stopped him . He still reduced the number of prisoners in Guantanamo bay by 100

I also don't think it's okay to attack trump supporters .
>>
File: 1488066606164m.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488066606164m.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
Right about what? White genocide
>>
>>35323250

>Yeah because congress wouldn't do shit since they made it clear that they hated him .
> Yeah am sure you want Isis members coming for your head.

Unlike you, I don't believe in authoritarianism. I do believe the President should abide by the Constitution in all circumstances.
>>
>>35323304
>your penis is only this small
>you see how my fingers are touching?
>>
>>35323050
>I don't know if /pol/ is right, but I am creeped out by all these leftists attacking people.

Yeah. The left were the ones crying about having their freedom taking away and trump being a dictator who will silence them, but as it turns out its the right who are in danger when voicing their opinions, and then they go on social media and laugh about it and encourage it.

>And I don't like how there is constant attacks on Trump by the media.

That's how I became interested in all this. I know the media can be biased but this was just ridiculous. I wasn't buying the narrative though, all the examples of him being a facist/racist/homophobe/sexist were just obvious exaggerations of his mistakes and shit talking, but normal people aren't use to politicians who are so bold.
>>
>>35322863
They really aren't right about anything important. There's no need to feel sick.
>>
I can think of at least one thing they're wrong about at this very moment.
>>
I don't think they're right, but I am more sympathetic to them than their opponents. I don't think you could blame any white man for feeling that the political left is hostile to them nowadays.
>>
>>35323516
I don't pay attention to most news media, so all I hear about Trump are his current actions/dealings etc. People who are still buttmad about pre-election Trump need to get current about their talking points.
>>
>>35322863
Some of us have never been blue pilled. In my case I had always hated society. Something seemed off one way or the other growing. By the time I got to Uni, I figured out what (((it))) was.

With that said, I honestly wish I was born blue pilled. I wish I could look at lesser beings as equal, enjoy pop music, watch sports, have a gf, etc but I have become too selfaware at this point to ever go blue pill no matter how hard I try. I cant pretend to be either. Doesn't feel right to me.
>>
>>35324141
Blackpill is where it's at you sad sack of meat.
>>
File: 1473630771830.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473630771830.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
>>35322863
>tfw you realized 2 years ago and it's made you a husk of a person
>>
>>35324167
Nothing matters anymore. What does all this left vs right stuff even matter if we are all going to die anyways. I can bet you a century from now no one will remeber me. I will be lost to time. And at the end of humanity, who is to say the next jntellegent lifeforms will remeber us?
>>
>>35324214
>centrist fallacy
>pseudo intellectual spiritual pontificating
yea you can kill yourself now.
>>
>>35324214

Some people have children so they have to give a fuck about the state of the world they live in.
>>
>>35324214
It's like music to my ears
>>
>>35324255
Nah mate. Being alive pisses off scun like you at least. I can get some pleasure out of that alone.
>>35324262
Um. You do realize that us robots who aren't shitposting about being robots are incapable of ever finding love. I am already 32. My chance is gone already.
>>35324283
Yep. It at least makes my life less stressful about it too.
>>
I don't even know what's going on lads. My entire life people keep talking to me about politics and I just shrug. Nothing's changing in my life. Go to work, buy food, watch a film, pay bills. I'm genuinely wondering what you are all on about. Call me mad but all these people on /pol/ are probably NEETs mainly with no power? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to just pour that energy into your field of work to make sure you remain wealthy regardless of what happens around you?
>>
>>35324336
>Um. You do realize that us robots who aren't shitposting about being robots are incapable of ever finding love. I am already 32. My chance is gone already.

No I'm the same. I can just see why a normie with kids would give a fuck about leaving his offspring in this mess.
>>
>>35323304
I want to impregnate Lauren.
>>
>>35324262
I have a child, and care about the state of the world. But I also know none of it matters in the long run, in a "big picture" kind of way. It concerns me, but makes me laugh. Life is absurd, why take it seriously.
>>
>>35324348
Your not wrong. I fall under that category too. I guess I am mostly on /pol/ waiting for happenings.
>>35324362
I dont get it either. We are facing the collaspe of civilization as we know it. Trump nor anyone else is going to fix it, no matter how hard you pull on the brakes, our train is due for head on collison soon.
>>
>>35324424
>why take it seriously.

I hope your child is okay.
>>
>tfw you started caring about politics and culture
>tfw it causes you a great amount of distress
>tfw people ask you why you care so much
>tfw you wish you could stop caring
>>
>>35324348
i feel ya i do the same thing anon i do the same thing
>>
>>35322863
About what?

kjkl ygfu dr
>>
>>35324348
>make sure you remain wealthy regardless of what happens around you?

Do you know what your money is worth when society collapses?
>>
>>35324493

Brown people ruining everything.
>>
>>35324459
It's so hard trying not to care anon. This must be how doomsday preppers exist
>>
>>35324451
Ah she's doing great, thanks for asking.
>>
>>35324494
About the same as anyone else's? I mean I get what you're getting at. Obviously its important for people to have an interest in, but pretty much everyone I know just talks shit and have these long ass debates, but at the same time do fuck all to change the one thing they can make a difference to. To be fair I'm just a massive retard and I don't understand half the stuff you guys go on about. Seems odd there being sides that people align with, seems childish.
>>
>>35324524
It's driving me fucking insane.

What's so much more frustrating to me is that all of this shit is happening because nobody cares.

People look at me like I'm crazy when I try to explain to them that violent leftist mobs waving an actual USSR flag assaulting people who support the US president is a fucking bad thing.

How the fuck do people not care about this shit?
>>
>>35324627
>he thinks that he can understand normies
Fucking kys already
>>
>>35324627
Because most of those commie scum are in commie scum cities. Where I live, we don't really have those people here, or if they are here, they keep to themselves and bitch about "insert meme activism here". Giving these mentally ill retards any attention is exactlt what they want.
>>
>>35324689
>Fucking kys already
I'm not that far off it.
I was planning to kill myself if Trump didn't win.
I'm not even American.

>>35324707
>Because most of those commie scum are in commie scum cities. Where I live, we don't really have those people here, or if they are here, they keep to themselves and bitch about "insert meme activism here".

Commie scum cities have a lot of people in them, a lot of people who can vote and otherwise influence politics.
They don't have to personally interact with you to fuck things up.

The media and colleges push their messages, constantly bringing more young people to their side.
They're always poaching people from minority groups like gays and trannies, and convincing them that their problems are all because of our current capitalist system and evil right-wing fascists, and absorbing them into their movement.

Not being given serious attention is how this bullshit was able to grow in the first place.
We should have shut down this shit years ago hen it started, instead of letting it become a dominant subculture.
>>
File: nihilism.gif (92KB, 576x747px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.gif
92KB, 576x747px
this is the real "red pill"

yes, liberals are deluded, but why does that mean I must let Trump cuckold me

Trump recently accused Obama of wiretapping him, even in the remote possibility it turns out to be true it was an incredibly stupid thing to do without presenting evidence. If some rogue agency tapped him then why did he accuse Obama specifically? He was smiling and talking to him when they met earlier and then he pulls this.

If you continue sucking his dick after this then you're the "cuck", no reasonable person can possibly defend him. Trump would be very low down on the list of politicians I can trust. Arguably a stupid "man of the people" is preferable to a typical plastic faced sociopathic cunt, however there are limits.

It all boils down to the individual. I still believe helping the people is "good", but they make it too difficult. Chad was right all along, the normies were wrong and it is wrong to worship Chad, I'm talking about Chad from Chad's own pespective. You should focus on yourself and a few select people only.

Take the Chadpill, act like him even if you're a 300 lb manlet with a squirrel jaw. What would Chad do if he woke up one day as you?
>>
>>35324972
This is the real red pill

Just sort yourself out
>>
>>35322863
The real redpill comes after you check their sources and realize that most of the stuff they say has no basis
>>
>>35324972

I agree, Chadpill is best pill but Trump actually does have evidence. Look up Mark Levin's interview with Fox.
>>
>>35324972
>Trump recently accused Obama of wiretapping him, even in the remote possibility it turns out to be true it was an incredibly stupid thing to do without presenting evidence.

Its really not that farfetched, but if its true he was probably as involved in the actual wire tapping as he was in kill bin laden.

Its probably something that just happened to go down during his administration and he didn't or couldn't say no.
>>
>>35324972
>this is the real "red pill"
>proceeds to rant about politics
>concludes with nihilism
have you ever taken a basic writing class?
your entire body paragraphs are irrelevant
>>
>>35323250
Obama had a Democrat congress after 2008. It was only after his 2012 election that he lost it. He has no ecxuse thb.
>>
>>35324141
>tfw you always felt like something is wrong, but could never pinpoint it
>>
I wish /pol/ would fuck off with those red pill bullshit. Redpill is just a buzzword for "things I agree with" and bluepill "things I don't agree with".
>>
File: JUST.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>Obama gets elected
>Republicans refuse to cooperate with him
>Obama passes tons of executive orders because that's literally the only way he can get shit done
>The power goes to Democrat's heads and they begin to treat all right-leaning people like racist bigoted scum
>People get tired of the Democrat's shit and elect Trump
>Now we have a thin-skinned baby in the white house passing executive order after executive order
>The Republicans support him all the way just to spite the Democrats, who have been doing the same thing for 8 years now
>Neither the left nor the right is willing to accept responsibility for the current state of this country and as a result things are just going to keep escalating from here on
>People are too stuck up on identity politics to realize the danger of endless presidents who basically act like kings, regardless of what "side" they're on
>You just might live to see the US collapse because the left and the right are full of fucking retards who prefer to choose supporting their political party over actually compromising and getting shit done
>Either that or things continue to get worse and our political system ends up becoming even more crooked and even more of a joke than it already is

I'm scared
>>
>>35326247
You know what's coming next:
https://youtu.be/Dpof96pVx-c
>>
File: 1383547142881.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1383547142881.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>tfw you notice grammar errors in your post just after you post.
>tfw you forget to proof read.
>>
I'm just pretty bored of politics at this point. The majority liberals are useless, the far right are often racist, centre is just the worse of both worlds and the far left which I'd probably consider myself can't even stop fighting themselves nevermind anything else.
>>
>>35324348
I'm yuropoor, my savings lost 20% of their value in 5 years because of globalist policies, and the quality of life in my town went down significantly as a result of immigration. I don't want to care about politics, but it is literally a survival issue for me as I have poor health and cannot expect our mandatory healthcare system, paid for my taxes, will survive the generous gibs funneled to invaders. I don't hate these people, but I lost so much because of them already and don't see why I should passively accept to lose my life.
>>
>>35327614
I know the right last few years have seen a huge boom in the amount of degenerate behaviour being promoted an example of this would be that Disney cartoon the showed same sex couples kissing.
>>
bras in the house
>>
>>35327711
Jesus Christ, you're a sad little boy.
>>
I just want to live in a safe society around people who are like me. Too much to ask if you are white, apparently.
>>
>>35327711
The reply was for the op in this thread not the anime posting faggot that i accidently linked
>>
>Democrats making no effort to improve their candidates or doing a better job, just screaming Russia over and over
>News media is legit DNC propaganda that even people like Dave Rubin despise
>Literal paid protestors attacking people and trying to make it socially unacceptable to support Trump in public
>Obummer wiretapping and still trying to undermine the current president

How the fuck can anyone defend these people at this point?
>>
>>35327831
You need to get off the fake news my guy.
>>
File: 43XsHGh (1).png (692KB, 1080x1198px) Image search: [Google]
43XsHGh (1).png
692KB, 1080x1198px
>>35327855
You need to get your skull cracked commie piece of shit
>>
Growing up I always took it as an immutable fact of the universe that the left is always right (in fact that was the corny little mnemonic i used to remember the two sides).

But ever since I graduated high school (5 years ago), I've slowly moved further and further away from the left as I became more acclimated with thinking for myself.

It bothers me to no end how much of an ideological stranglehold the left has on millennials. That bogus publications like HuffPo and Buzzfeed can promote messages like "You can't be racist towards white people" and young people absolutely eat it up. A lot of people will say "Yeah, but they're just kids, it's nothing to take seriously." But when thousands and thousands of these college-educated kids who buy into this shit become the new generation of politicians, legislators, and administrators, what then?

I make sure to never give in to /pol/'s rabid bigotry, but at their core I think they have a point. The media exhibits an extreme liberal bias and they're indoctrinating young people at an alarming pace. Of course, the far right is just as retarded, but at least they get rightly ridiculed by, well, mainstream media. But anyone who speaks out against the far left just gets labeled a racist/bigot/homophobe/ignorant/etc. automatically.
>>
>>35327877
Sure thing. Will that make you lay off reading editorials and actually pay attention to what's actually going on? Or are you just going to keep being an uninformed knob?
>>
>>35327897
What is going on then? Did you miss all those paid Soros faggots attacking Trump people again this weekend?
>>
>>35324992
>muh Gulag Archipelago
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-06-04-23-04.png (771KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-06-04-23-04.png
771KB, 1080x1920px
>>35327905
>currently on the ap
I don't fuck with mud slinging.
>>
>>35327943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0QngkYj4Rg

Is this fake news faggot?
>>
>>35327957
That was covered by the ap two days ago. Along with several other clashes at several other gatherings. I fail to see your point.
>>
>>35327957
>that little gremlin starting a fight at 00:36
>>
>>35327943
If you think the AP is reliable you are a naive fool
>>
>>35328039
>the ap isn't reliable
Cite your sources. And followup, where do you get your news?
>>
>>35327926
That's NO JOKE
>>
>implying that pol was ever wrong

Organonio
>>
>>35328157
lel, seriously fucking love JBP
>>
>>35325059
More than likely, intelligence agencies were "tapping" the Russians and intercepted a call from Trump. Breitbart reported it to get the base riled, Trump openly touted it without realizing the implication of the information that he's verifying actually going public and causing further damage to his administration. They need to take his fucking Twitter access away if they wanna actually make it to a second term.
>>
I just want the inevitable civil war to just start already, I advise any liberals in this thread to fuck off to Canada beforehand for your own personal safety
>>
>>35328746
>another civil war
Hey guess how I know you're new to politics
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.