[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best lube for hand masturbation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: MX_GS_COT_p45_1.jpg (267KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
MX_GS_COT_p45_1.jpg
267KB, 1000x1250px
Since 100% giving up on ever having real sex with a real girl, I've accepted my fate and retreated into the world of masturbation. I read a bunch of nofap science articles on how fapping is actually more pleasurable for your brain chemicals than real sex. So that makes me feel better.

I bought a 30 inch 4k monitor and am ready to escape into virtual reality.

Since I'm putting so much attention into fapping being my only pleasure I want to get the most out of it. I experimented with toys, but it aint for me.

The thing is I've been dry fapping my whole life. And now I want to start with some lube. I've googled around for info, but a lot of it isn't specifically for fapping, but for normies having sex.

What kind of lube do you think gives the most pleasure?

Right now I'm looking into water-based which I still have from my toys, boy butter, and vaseline.
>>
Coconut oil.

Oregan-oh-ee-oh-ee-oh.
>>
>>35322641
https://goodcleanlove.com/4-reasons-not-use-coconut-oil-lube/
>>
>>35322673
good goy, buy our lubes made out of chemicals that you can't even pronounce, very good goy
>>
File: jack off time.jpg (28KB, 364x720px) Image search: [Google]
jack off time.jpg
28KB, 364x720px
I've used a lot of different types of lube, much of it makeshift due to the fact that I'm too anxious to go out and buy any myself.
That means in times of crisis or scarcity I've had to make due with what I could find around the house, so without further ado I'll give you a quick rundown of what you should and should not use to masturbate with. Quick disclaimer, I've never actually used any lube designed specifically for sexual purposes so I can't speak to its quality.

The best of the best has been Aveeno hand cream. It's smooth, non-greasy, lasts a very long time so you don't have to overuse it and rubs into the skin really nicely so there's usually very little left over when you're done. It also smells nice.

Cetaphil lotion was fine but a bit of a step down, it leaves a bit more of a residue and you usually have to use more of it to get the same effect. It also has a slightly "medical" smell which is a little bit off-putting, but not something that particularly matters once you're down to business.

I've used many different types of sunscreen when it was all I could find lying around, I'll say it's not half bad although if you have to go that far try to find a brand that has a mixture of lotion and sunscreen and make sure it says something like "non-oily" on the bottle.

Vaseline, memes aside, is very bad. It's thick and extremely greasy, and doesn't lubricate well. It also barely rubs into the skin at all, meaning you'll have to spend a fair bit of time and extra tissues cleaning it off when you're done. It also stains clothing and smells bad.

Worst of all is your own saliva, I did this a few time in the early days when I was no longer sensitive enough to cum at the slightest touch, horny enough that I was willing to do weird shit and inexperienced enough that I didn't consider searching the house for something better. Don't do this.
>>
>>35322825
>Vaseline, memes aside, is very bad. It's thick and extremely greasy, and doesn't lubricate well. It also barely rubs into the skin at all, meaning you'll have to spend a fair bit of time and extra tissues cleaning it off when you're done. It also stains clothing and smells bad.

Thanks for this. I was almost about to go out and buy some.

I mean I don't have a pressing need for lube, as I've survived years and years of dry fapping. But if it can add pleasure I'm willing to experiment.
>>
Isn't there lube that heats up if it gets in contact with skin? That might be worth a try.
>>
>>35322825
Thank you for this informative post. I'll try Aveeno.

I've had success with a generic store brand body lotion, stuff for dry skin. It didn't smell bad and didn't grease the shit out of my clothes.

Tried olive oil. Too smelly and greasy, left stains on my pants for several washes.
>>
>>35323155
In my experience you want to avoid any kind of oil or oily substance. Lotion or hand cream work best because they provide the smoothest contact and last the longest before needing a refresh.
>>
File: 186611image008.jpg (46KB, 490x527px) Image search: [Google]
186611image008.jpg
46KB, 490x527px
I really like coconut oil, almod oil,and plain old silicone lube.

Water based isn't very good for fapping. The best I had was Maxximus. Prricy but you'd think it were oil based if you went by feel alone. It's not water based but aquaphor and aveeno are bretty gud too. Certainly better than vaseline.
>>
>>35323556
Why does oil based increase pleasure?
>>
>>35323556
Is coconut oil lotion the same thing?
>>
I like liquid silk.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.