[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly do your parents beat you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How badly do your parents beat you?
>>
They don't and never did. My parents, especially my mom, coddle the shit out of me.
>>
i mean they used to just give me a belt or a paddle to the ass some but honestly the mental part and the yelling was worse than getting hit, i hate yelling. mainly it was just yelling like this to my brother

>brother eats half of a yogurt
>dad tells him to finish it or hell have to wear it
>brother is crying and in his underwear as my dad pours the yougurt on him

they also used to tell us they were putting us up for adoption when we misbehaved

is it just me or are they probably bastards
>>
>>35322541
I wouldn't rate it as BADLY or AGGRESSION but it only happened when I was a kid and I had done some fuck up, in other words some combo hard slap on the butt cheeks to become educated
>>
i beat myself everyday boy
>>
>>35322637
That stuff doesn't compare to what I went through.
Got hit, humiliated in public, yelled at, called useless dumb piece of shit all the time, threatened to put me in adoption, when I grew older and started working for my shit he'd break stuff I bought even if I was saving for them a whole year, just because he wanted to punish me . BTW that was my dad, my mom didn't do much... Only sometimes brought me food when he didn't let me eat for a long time.. Im 18 so its not like it happened too long ago even....
>>
>>35323041
I'm also mentally ill and hurt myself intentionally.
>>
Never got beaten. Hit a couple of times but it was always my mother if I mouthed off. Dad was more the yelling type plus he'd probably leave more of a mark if he was the one doing the hit.
>>
My dad not so much, my mom a fair amount but she's fucking crazy in general, I'm afraid of her when she's mad
It's more the verbal stuff from my mom that hurts, she's the blunt tough love kind, my dad will at least sympathize
>>
who /momspunchingbag/ here
>>
>>35322541
Let me tell you the story of how my parents used to beat me

My mom used to beat me with a metal coated stick while my father would prefer the belt. I have several scars. I developed anxiety as child due to this, which lead to more beatings. Now I'm fucked up in the head and have crippling depression.
>>
>>35324684
Do the same to your parents.
Guarantee you'll win in court.
>>
>>35324684
I hurt myself instead of them now. Thanks Mom and dad
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.