[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's in a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: men-sitting-at-bar.jpg (261KB, 523x469px) Image search: [Google]
men-sitting-at-bar.jpg
261KB, 523x469px
> Be me, 27, no dates in past 5 years. Meet thicc qt azn during work assignment for the month. Get along great. Never mentions she has a boyfriend, invites me to hang out with her and her friends at bar. Thisneverhappens.jog

> hear offhand someone ask her something about her boyfriend. Ohfuckall.gif

> decline her invite bc not gonna be c u c k. Month ends. She invites me again but not gonna be c u c k e d. Been burned before and know in these scenarios all one can do is keep their pride.

Now I'm on a new assignment. Literally first girl in 5 years I've clicked with socially. And I'll probably not see her again. Feels bad man. Is there any way to salvage this? I can't think of any. I refuse to risk bein a beta bitch, so I think I'm out of luck, or am I missing something? What do?

> Help me pls bots. I don't wanna turn 30 on this website...
>>
Go with her, meet her friends. Maybe you'll like one of them. Maybe she likes you and wants to break up with her bf but doesn't want to end up alone, so she wants someone to cuck him with. You never know until you find out. Worst case scenario you get humiliated and cry yourself to sleep the next three months, but the current trajectory aint much better.
>>
>>35322375
Your biological instinct to reproduce is disgusting. The human body is disgusting. Wanting a relationship will only bring additional suffering to suffering souls. The underlying desire to have a child is unethical as it means creating something that should not be.
>>
File: Thyme.jpg (48KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
Thyme.jpg
48KB, 425x282px
>>35322418

Too late. I didn't go it was last night. Come to think of it, you're right. Girls always do line up another guy before jumping ship. Well here's to another 5 years, gentlebots.
>>
>>35322375
She invited you because she though highly of you and either wanna fuck or set you up with her beta friends. You cucked yourself by thinking of puss first.
>>
>>35322519
Go for life. It is a moral wrong to subject yourself to relationships.
>>
File: Face.png (1MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
Face.png
1MB, 919x720px
>>35322544

Maybe you're right... I am really awkward around people outside of comfortable settings like work. I more than likely would have only sweated profusely and been a fucking weirdo anyways.

Feelsbadman. Somehow, even not trying feels bad. There's no winning for bots like us, is there f a m?
>>
>>35322519
Well then talk to her and casually ask when she's going again. Show interest in hanging out with her and her friends and if she enjoys your company she'll probably invite you the next time. It's never "too late".
>>
>>35322699
Ask her if she's still going out and say you wanna hang out. Like I said, expecting pussy just sets you up for disappointment. Have a good time at a bar surrounded by azn hunnies.
>>
>>35322748
>>35322790

Okay, good stuff bots. I will probably think of a way to ask how the new assignment is going in a a few days or maybe week and then sliP in comment about wishing I could have made it out last weekend. Still gonna end up sweating all over the place and end up spaghetti. I just know it. At least I won't have to wonder.
>>
>>35322959
Just don't expect a gf or sex. It's the exact same thing as asking your buddies about a event you missed out on. Thinking 2 steps ahead just complicates everything.
>>
>>35323100

Okay I'll try. Kinda like not thinking about the white elephant but hopefully beer will help.
>>
>>35323735
Sure. Good luck and just have a good time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.