[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else despise lesbians?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1488767567792.png (448KB, 1164x558px) Image search: [Google]
1488767567792.png
448KB, 1164x558px
Anyone else despise lesbians?
>>
Aye lad right here.

PUT THE DYKE ON THE SPIKE
>>
Dog dirt?
>>
>>35321866
Yes, granted though I just don't trust women in general.

>>35322095
I'm guessing that's dog shit.
>>
You guys do much worser things.

t. muff muncher
>>
Dykes are responsible for plunging the first world into shit
>>
>>35322518
like wat at least give examples,,,, oh wait
>>
I don't know my dude, the lesbians I've met were pretty cool
>>
>>35321866
I'm a grill (teehee) and I'm kinda ambivalent of them

on one hand, I seriously doubt they exist, they all act and look like the trans men I met before and they all seem to have such a serious chip on their shoulder about men
the ones who don't act and look like bull dykes always turn out to be "straight but experimenting" so I really doubt they're real
they're also really nasty to women, especially if you're straight, worse than a guy is when you turn him down

on the other hand, less competition for boys is good in my books lol
>>
>>35321866
Lesbians don't exist. Just attention whores
>>
>>35322518
Because saying you have to use the bathroom corresponding to the gender on your birth certificate is so much worse than throwing people like you off of buildings to fall to your deaths.
>>
>>35323046
LONDON!?
L
O
N
D
O
N
!
?

ORIGINAL
>>
>>35321866
Nope.
One of my good friends who I had sex with once has just got in a lesbian relationship which is pretty funny.
I lived in the gay capital of the UK for 4 years and had to deal with dykes all day long... they were generally alright.
>>
>>35321866
I've never met a lesbian who wasn't abused by a male family member or boyfriend so I'm not sure they exist irl
>>
>>35321866
No, not really
Especially not for the actions of others ya dumb fucking faggot
>>
I work with two lesbians they're, cousins. The younger one is a total degenerate, snorting coke and binge drinking on the weekend. The older one is nice and hardworking, but unfortunately stuck in a relationship with an abusive dyke.

Lesbos are more likable than gays for me
>>
>>35323046
>anyways here's my personal diary entry

no one cares you vapid cunt
>>
>>35322518
I think lesbians should be killed or forced into exile because they don't do anything to benefit men, ya know, the people who build and maintain civilization. So lesbians are useless leeches.
>>
>>35323046
It depends on the lesbian tbqh, I've met some good ones and some bad ones

The bad ones I've met have been really horrible, they have this thing about hating straight people for being straight, like you said a serious chip on their shoulder but not even just about men, about straight women too, I think. I got into a skype group just for /r9k/ lesbians about a year ago and they actually advocated for rape, saying that straight women deserved to be raped for liking men, I couldn't understand how someone could be so vile, I doubt any of them were "real" lesbians.

But I've met very, very few legitimate lesbians who are actually nice people. I did my share of experimenting with girls, I guess I would consider myself kind of bisexual but I don't know that I'd enter an actual relationship with a girl, maybe. Anyway, I had a sort of fling with this one fantastic girl who was lez and we had a good time, she was weird like me but still maintained a "normal" life.

Most "lesbians" you see are just SJW-tier man-haters.
>>
>>35321866

Lesbians are quite literally useless cunts
>>
>>35321866
why would they illegally torture a boy when they could've tortured me legally? lol women are so dumb
>>
>>35321866
I prefer them to gay dudes 2bh.
>>
what is dog dirt?
>>
>>35325741
>>35322095
Dog shit man some call it dog dirt
>>
>all the dykeknights in this thread
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.