[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board over the age of 20 that are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

>there are people on this board over the age of 20 that are still virgins

How?
Explain yourselves.
>>
>don't want to lose my virginity in a hook up
>but no bf dick to ride
>>
>>35321403
It's just roleplaying
>>
>this thread
Is it brekky in America or something? I've always noticed a sharp drop in board quality once Americunts wake up.
>>
step 1. don't have sex
step 2. repeat
>>
>>35321403
I don't see the point of "just fucking a whore or a fatty to get it over with".
I don't really care about losing my virginity if it's not a worthwhile experience in it's own right, I don't really pursue girls at all and probably live in a state of extreme learned helplessness.
I probably wasn't that unattractive a year or more ago, but lately I've been getting kind of chubby and my face has started to look a lot worse from stress, diet and an unhappy life.

Basically, I don't go outside unless I need groceries, of course I'd be a virgin like that, girls don't go door to door looking to fuck random guys, especially when random guys fall all over them and make themselves as attractive as they can to get pussy and they get free selection out of that group.
>>
Misanthrope who doesn't leave the house. Fuck off normie
>>
>>35321477
It's like 8 pm in america where I'm at, its the opposite if anything.
>>
I got really depressed for several years. Only started not mentally bombed out twenty-four-seven a few months ago.

This year though, lads, I can feel it...
>>
>>35321670
11pm here
>>
I almost never talk to girls, and because of that when I do eventually talk to a girl I reek of desperation and loneliness so they find me unappealing

24 and virgin
>>
File: 1395533444268.jpg (33KB, 330x357px)
1395533444268.jpg
33KB, 330x357px
I lose my virgin when I was 25 yo.

problem?

I knew it was not big deal.
>>
File: phn.gif (35KB, 293x248px) Image search: [Google]
phn.gif
35KB, 293x248px
>>35321403
Because I have phimosis so I turned down every chance I had.
>>
Its hard to break negative patterns you've become so used too. It's normal to be at this point.
>>
">>35305669 (OP)
Human beings and life in general disgust me. I'm practicing celibacy for this reason.

Also, FYI, OP is proof that /r9k/ is compromised by normies."
>>
>>35321865
It's more like 25 year old virgins don't have any habits that would regularly put them in a position where they would be pursuing women or in reach of a women who would consider pursuing them (much less likely than pursuing her yourself)
>>
Because I've been a hiki for nearly a decade now.
>>
>>35321403
What's wrong with that exactly? Nobody is negatively affected
>>
Well I'm only 21 but still
>live in the middle of nowhere and gay
>was constantly sick and had to be home schooled so little social interaction
>bad social anxiety
I would love to fuck someone, but the fact the farthest I've ever gone romantically was kissing a fucking girl on the cheek when I was 13 and barely being able to interact socially non romantically has made me realize I've got a 70% chance of being forever alone
>>
>never move out of parents' house
>socially awkward
>average to below average in every possible way
>give up easily and stop pursuing women
>never leave house for anything but work or groceries

It's not that hard, really. Just 2 more years for my wizard robe.
>>
File: 1478044672629.png (10KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
1478044672629.png
10KB, 284x178px
I just walk up to a random girl and ask her out?
Makes no sense
>>
>>35321403
I don't have to explain myself to anyone
>>
>>35321955

You're definitely a nobody, perhaps that's why you can't see the negatives
>>
>>35321477
It's spring break that's why
>>
Nobody can fucking stand me for more than an hour at a time. I'm ugly, stupid and fat. Not like I have much of a choice niggerfaggot.
>>
>>35321403
why the fuck are there atleast 4 threads like this everyday? You're either an extremley newfag or just plain retarded, it's like walking into a fucking candy store and wondering why there's candy everywhere, gtfo my board normal cunt
>>
>>35321403
The first chance I had at losing my virginity (18) was an absolute mess and every successive attempt since then I've managed to sperg or bottle it in increasingly cringe ways.

24 year old virgin who's seriously considering chemical castration
>>
>>35322797
>spoiler text
What's the point?
>>
>all these losers
Why don't you guys just improve yourselves and become competent humans?
It's not hard.
>>
>>35322797
>spoiler text
Why? You will still desire love, the warmth of a woman's body and all that shit
>>
>>35322928
Because my life doesn't revolve around sex.
Hell, I only masturbate maybe every two to three days for 5-25 minutes anyways, why do I care?

I have better things to do than tailor myself to women's preferences.
>>
File: pillow hug.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pillow hug.png
101KB, 500x366px
>>35322928
It is hard when you're depressed and unmotivated.
>>
>>35322928
Social anxiety and severe lack of self esteem are harder to banish to think. That said I'm planning on going to a shrink when I'm not in exam hell to try to take some baby steps
>>
>>35323065
Therapists don't help at all, this is coming from someone who worked with a 140+ IQ one for years.
>>
>>35323225
Frankly I'm not sure it'll help at all when it comes to my anxiety, but I have a shit ton of emotional bullshit and venting that I need to talk to someone about but thanks to my anxiety I think a shrink will be my best option
>>
>>35321428
>>35321403

You fucking normies need to scram. You guys can't even imagine what it's like to be a robot.

Hurr durr it's just roleplaying. Yeah maybe to the fucking chad normies who have nothing better to do than to pick on us.
>>
>>35321421
this stay pure for marriage
>>
>yfw you realize there are actually people on this board over the age of 20 that have never even kissed a girl or had a job
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.