[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>praise kek What are some things you wish would stop?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: s.jpg (42KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
42KB, 718x717px
>praise kek

What are some things you wish would stop?
>>
File: lord kek.jpg (66KB, 539x479px) Image search: [Google]
lord kek.jpg
66KB, 539x479px
kek could have gave you trips but you juts had to go on and disrespect him.
>>
it caught on after DT became associated with 4chan through r_thedonald
>>
File: 1465469420740.png (396KB, 427x576px) Image search: [Google]
1465469420740.png
396KB, 427x576px
Don't disrespect Kek you heretic piece of shit
>>
>>35321069
i don't even dislike trump but the_donald is easily one of the most autistic boards on the internet.
>>
>>35320996
>>What are some things you wish would stop?
My life.
>>
>>35320996
This is why you will never get sweet digits, OP
>>
>>35320996
The world
Even for a little bit
>>
people talking about sex
>>
>>35321459
>boards
>autistic
it's just a terrible case of reddit leakage nothing more nothing less
>>
>>35321547
That's another good one
It would be okay if it became as frequent a topic of conversation as any other, or a strange niche
But it's really too boring to talk about as often as it is talked about
>>
>>35320996
redditors and normalfags coming to 4chans
>>
>>35320996
BRAAAP maymay, fucking reddit
>>
>>35320996
faggots from r/donald coming to this place
>>
Tranny threads
BLACKED threads
Any /tv/ memes
>>
>raelly maeks u thing :))))
its annoying as hell, they think its sounds funny/ironic but its just a tard way of saying
>hurr dis dum
>>
>>35320996
Your life dumbfuck.
>>
>fashy
im fascist and this offends me
>>
>>35320996
Politicization of everything I used to love.

I don't care if you're trying to make a point or take a certain stance with a game, cartoon, movie, etc. just let me enjoy it without being afraid that someone's gonna jump my ass for doing so.
>>
I used to think buzzfeed culture was the worst thing but, holy fuck
I want fake news to end, I want constant immersion of the media out of my life. Do I want to be ignorant? In a way, yes lmao
I'm so tired of hearing about the next red scare that the media is trying it's best to push.

I want it gone honestly
>>
File: 1474670183179.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474670183179.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>35323161
Been thinking this for a while too. I tried to cut all news out of my life, I unsubscribed any and all news channels on YT, I deleted all social media, and I stopped talking about politics and current events with everyone around me. Problem is, media has a way of permeating every facet of life in this day and age. Even after 2 weeks of a nonstop blackout I could still tell you every scandle the MSM was reporting on involving Trump, every protest that lefties were going crazy at and why, and which foreign nation was currently collapsing because of incompetent leaders and aggressive migrants.

Every time I hear about this shit I lose more and more faith in humanity, and that's saying something because there isn't much left at this point. I'd rather be blissfully ignorant than conscious and constantly afraid.
>>
>>35320996
>What are some things you wish would stop?
human life
idiot.
>>
>>35321698
>>35322536
These, also Kek stuff
Social media in general
>>
File: reddit.jpg (6KB, 225x150px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
6KB, 225x150px
>>35321069
>>35321459
>>35321697
braise kek :DDDD DAE Milo :DD get this to le front page no racism allowed :D
>>
>>35320996
my suffering, time dunno
>>
/pol/
/leftypol/
reddit
>>
>>35320996
t. butthurt hillary supporter
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.