[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vocaroo thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Here we go again. Can some malebots get on Vocaroo and record some Meanspo for me? BDD/Bullimia fembot and I need some motivation. It would mean a lot. Thanks.
>>
Self bump. If you could mostly talk about how ugly I am and how no guy will ever want to fuck me that would be great. But don't forget to bring up how fat I am. Thanks again.
>>
Another, somewhat shameful this time, self bump. Please, you guys. I need your help!
>>
And yet another self bump. Please don't leave me hanging. I'm literally begging you to insult me. Is that so hard?
>>
And one more self bump since it refuses to move to the top of the catalog.
>>
Why are all the waifu threads on the top of the catalog and not this one? Self bump again.
>>
Come on! This isn't fair! I need your help damn it. Please stop ignoring me. Self bumping again.
>>
Hopeful self bump! We front page now.
>>
Not the best but best I can do with everyone asleep http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rmcw4Nuoo9
>>
Learn how bumping works you fucking mongoloid
>>
Meanspo
what it is? some sort of menstruation?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kst50xGozc
>>
>>35319679

When someone says something mean about your looks in order to motivate you to gag/starve yourself.
>>
>>35319564

Thank you, anon. Your so nice. Well not really but... you know what I mean.
>>
>>35319651

Sure thing, anon.

Oregano.
>>
>>35319719

Not that helpful but gave me a laugh. Thanks.
>>
>>35318743
wait so you want us to call you fat or something?
>>
>>35319752
k.

bulemia is metaphore of sex because when stomack fills and empties it brings same feels as cunt fills and emties. so basically female became a cunt. with vulva as mouth and brain as clit.

feel free to motivate yourself.
>>
File: 1473108772932.jpg (33KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473108772932.jpg
33KB, 550x450px
>>35318743
truly,
-fat depressed man in girls panties fantasizing about being a teen girl in highschool trying to get the attention of football playing chad
>>
>>35319935

See >>35318805

Originaalkjsdjlskj=slkjdfhg
>>
>>35319974

Not a man but I am fat and depressed. I just need something to help me with my purges. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>35319975
how does talking about you being ugly motivate you to lose weight? you can't fix ugly unless with makeup or plastic surgery
>>
>>35319959
so basically threwing out and squiting is the same thing in bulemia context.

i like to be helpfull
>>
>>35320000
get a boyfriend then you fat lazy retard
>>
>>35320012

I don't know. It makes me learn my place a whole lot better so I don't go on thinking that I can flirt or delude myself into thinking someone's flirting with me.
>>
>>35320012
>>35320065
actually you can sort of fix ugly with a really good personality
>>
>>35320065
so much allusions with vagina pumping.
>>
>>35320099

I've heard it a million times, anon, and no it doesn't fix it. Not in the slightest.
>>
>>35320099
in bulemic girls literally no personality left. only cunt instincts. to fill and to purge. fill-purge. fillpurge. like a fleshlight.
>>
>>35320147

That's not how you spell bulimic.
>>
File: 65961.220[1].jpg (7KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
65961.220[1].jpg
7KB, 220x220px
>>35320254
you right, thanks. also found illustationt to my thesis.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gJcvVooeXb

"normie" here, ur all kiss-less faggots kys
>>
File: 1476213445402.png (249KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1476213445402.png
249KB, 340x314px
>>35319719
Jesus christ
Godbless, anon
>>
>>35320738

Not quite sure what your doing on r9k but thanks for the reply. This threads dying. Plus insults coming from a normie mean a lot more so thanks.
>>
This is all you get for free
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z2x7QqBiOW
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.