[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of bf do you think Hitler was?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

What kind of bf do you think Hitler was?
>>
its a well known fact he had a scat fetish
>>
probably liked getting rammed in the ass by a big jew nose
>>
>>35318107
>>35318107
The kind to be sweet 95% of the time but get startled by a slightly above average size nose and start throwing shurikens
>>
he was on like ten different uppers including meth and coke so basically probably a failed Chad druggie bf

I imagine waifu Eva had to partake as well to keep up with him. She sure knew how to pop that cyanide pill. so it was like a cool Chad + Stacy druggie spiral but with Nazi symbolism. Not bad desu
>>
>>35318107
neglectful and abusive of course
>>
>>35318382
Thats how you put women in line
>>
It's been alleged that early into the relationship with Hitler, Braun made two suicide attempts.
>>
>>35318107

Manipulative and controlling. Probably had PE too, but that's just a theory of mine
>>
Poor Eva, she just wanted to have children and be and nice housewife.
>>
>>35318441
>It's been alleged that early into the relationship with Hitler, Braun made two suicide attempts

This puzzles me. Why didn't she just kill HIM then? The consequence would have been certain suicide for her. Plus she'd get back at him if she made him miserable. Plus, ya know, she'd get to KILL HITLER which is something that was on the minds of a hell of a lot of people at that time. she might have even met some of them.
>>
File: the cuckold.png (902KB, 869x1520px) Image search: [Google]
the cuckold.png
902KB, 869x1520px
A cuck kind
>>
>>35318361
kek, Hitler had more in common with a robot than a chad.
>>
>>35318625
They should throw a parade for the guy who killed hitler
>>
>>35318704
that was my point: if you take uppers you are not a robot. this is a scientific fact. if you took premium coke and meth daily you would not be a Robot.
>>
>>35318162
No, he had a urine fetish. He would make his 6 year old neice of full aryan decent squat and piss on his face and into his mouth he would drink the aryan piss of a young girl he was slightly related to as it got him off.
>>
>>35318715
>hey should throw a parade for the guy who killed hitler

they already have that. it's called the nazi rally for Hitler at that village he was born in for his bday
>>
>>35318675
The Soviet Union doesn't even exist anymore rofl
>>
>>35318715
then you would be throwing a parade for hitler
>>
>>35318722
so you're saying I should starting doing drugs to overcome my robot tendencies?
>>
>>35318107
There was a documentary about this once, and I vaguely remember it saying he was pretty alright at times. At one point Hitler wanted a film of him and her made after they had won the war.

Of course Hitler became more and more unhinged as it became more and more evident the war was a losing one, won't have helped the marriage. And what do you think it is like being with someone who willingly and directly destroyed 17 million people because of their race or disablities?
>>
File: 1433791519765.png (1MB, 535x592px) Image search: [Google]
1433791519765.png
1MB, 535x592px
>>35318769
>The Soviet Union doesn't even exist anymore

worst feel
>>
>>35318769
>The Soviet Union doesn't even exist anymore rofl

Yes, but Putin sometimes puts up displays of Soviet iconography the same way he puts up displays of staunch conservatism. The Western radical right eatd the latter up like pudding, but it's disappointing many on the left fall for the same ideological gimmick. Associating a capitalist oligarch with the USSR is beyond retardation
>>
>>35318835
>so you're saying I should starting doing drugs to overcome my robot tendencies?

Well it's been thrown around the board as a suggestion quite a lot. That doesn't make it sound advice tho
>>
>>35318862
So it is 17 million people who died in the fakeocaust now? Fuck off Jewberg.
>>
>>35318878
good, communism belongs to the dustbin of history
>>
>>35318599
Very cute outfit with a very cute hat :3
>>
>>35318933
found the guy who belongs in a gulag
>>
>>35318932
No, you bumblefuck. Jews + the others Nazis persecuted.
>>
>>35318986
That used to just be 11 millions, can you nose monsters get your facts straight?
>>
Hitler must have had a good time with her
>>
File: 1475957223377.jpg (71KB, 507x673px) Image search: [Google]
1475957223377.jpg
71KB, 507x673px
He was probably extremely temperamental with stress, but sweet and qt when he was in a good mood
>>
>>35318878
I will fist fight Putin for control of the world.

and I will win.

(if I lost I would just get all the russian hotties to leave russia and let them gay each other into extinction)
>>
Who's telling the truth about Hitler, /pol/ or normalfags? Was he this awesome great caring guy or this evil monster? Or is he somewhere in-between?
>>
>>35319349
He was a flawed man, but not an inhuman evil incarnate
>>
>>35319393
>not an inhuman evil incarnate

Very few of the Nazis were "inhuman evil incarnate," that's the whole point of accurate critique of Nazism from people like Hannah Arendt. But that perspective doesn't in any way excuse their evil-doing, it just poses deeper questions on the nature of evil itself and how it can manifest.

I'm not sure to what extent Hitler's own imagination was employed to create Nazi atrocities. The main question is to what extent was he himself a cog in an inhuman system that plotted its own destructive course.

Still, none of that excuses him from absolute legal, political and direct command responsibility for what was committed. He himself must have been aware of that as he chose to execute punishment on himself rather than try to bargain in any way.
>>
would it not be the people's fault for following him as equal to blame? "I wasn't the leader so it's not my fault!" an excuse to rid themselves of the evil they supported?
>>
File: image.png (366KB, 752x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
366KB, 752x587px
hitler feels time
>>
I love Eva
>>
I want to go back in time and talk to him and just ask him why does he hurt so badly and give him a hug

WW2 would probably be avoided by just that
>>
Eva seems so nice
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.