[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no /damaged/ gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 12

File: 1488486734489.jpg (60KB, 407x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488486734489.jpg
60KB, 407x400px
does anyone else here long for a /damaged/ gf?

i don't necessarily mean BPD or bipolar or any truly crazy shit like that, but just a girl that's just as fucked in the head and depressed as you, if not more so, and can kind of relate and share their feels with you.
i don't really understand some of /r9k/'s obsession with "the perfect gf" who just babies them and does whatever they want without anything in return, basically perfect.
i mean, i'm still really submissive, but i feel like a girl like that would just make me feel even more hopelessly inadequate and helpless than i already am.
i want someone who i can at least somewhat relate with, who can help me when i'm feeling down and who i can help when she's feeling down.
someone who i can share all my degenerate fantasies and strange thoughts and intense emotions with without fear of being judged, and be there to listen to whatever she feels the need to let out as well.
and of course we would have common interests and hobbies as well, if not just being open to trying whatever each of us are into.

is someone like this even possible? is it just as foolish to wish for a girl like this than to want a "perfect mommy gf" or whatever?
sometimes i feel like even if there was someone like this, i wouldn't be good or strong enough to truly be there for her as much as she is for me, or vice versa. but i still want it so fucking bad. i fantasize about it all the time.

help me out here robots
>>
I had one back in highschool, her dad died and she broke up with me saying she didn't deserve to be with anyone because it was her fault her dad died. I tried getting to her, but failed, and she ended up killing herself. That's something I have to live with everyday of my life. I think damaged people deserve love too but you need to be careful, when two broken people date, most of the times things don't turn out very well. You should search for a gf that supports you.
>>
>>35317749
It's such a preferable option to having a gf that actually expects you to work on yourself, isn't it?

Yes, I share your longing. Besides, it would level the playing field. If I'm gonna date a sound-minded girl she is always going to have an advantage over me and she can always use this advantage to get her way.

My personal dream is a gf with a bad drug habit. Nothing too grotesque like heroin or meth. Maybe pills, xanax, that's cool af. Or just your everyday weed addiction like I've got. That way we can both just keep telling ourselves "shit's gonna get better tomorrow" until we die like clueless happy cunts waiting for a better tomorrow.

So much more preferable to dying like an insecure person with anxiety about whether he did enough to achieve his goals, isn't it? Liberating af. The normies literally don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>35317792
I'm sorry, anon
Origns
>>
>>35317792
that's a really sad story anon. it's also what i'm most afraid of, having her leave or kill herself or something. i just kind of want to help someone. even if i still need help myself, i feel a greater need to give to others, know what i'm saying?

not to the point where i'd completely ignore my own self interests in favor of theirs of course, but the need is still there. and having a gf like that seems like it would be the perfect opportunity, as well as just being a companion that i'm sure all of us wish we had.

>>35317930
that's the thing, is that ideally i would be working on myself as well as helping her. it's just hard doing it alone. having each other to fall back on when we fail seems like it would make things a lot easier and give me a lot more motivation.
>>
File: 82379283.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
82379283.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>35318182
>i just kind of want to help someone. even if i still need help myself, i feel a greater need to give to others, know what i'm saying?

I'm not >>35317792, but I get what you're saying. I think when you help someone, even if you have problems of your own, you end up helping yourself in the process by making the other person feel better. That's why some many robots want a damaged gf.
>>
File: 1485023933342.png (458KB, 1720x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1485023933342.png
458KB, 1720x1800px
>>35317749
Normal people are really unrelatable. It's basic psyche to want someone similar to you.
>>
>>35318182
>>35318335

tfw too stubborn and proud to openly work on myself unless I can pretend I'm actually doing it for someone else and not me b-baka.

it kinda runs deeply in my family, now that I think about it.
>>
i can definetly relate, but i wouldn't fantasize about it that intesively. you end up getting attached to the idea so much that, when you find a girl that fits your profile, you end up idealizing your relationship simply because you've spent months/years living in your world of dreams, and it's hard to go back to loneliness. can get way too much toxic. but again, maybe that's just my experience
>>
I have one of those. She's buying a plane ticket to visit me. We've only known each other like a month though. Am I going to die?
>>
>>35318606
yeah i get that, though i tend to fantasize about things like this a lot.
it's hard to try and not let it get to you, but it's not like i'm anywhere close to being in a relationship anyways.

>>35318685
that sounds nice, what's she like anon? i'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
>>35318606
>you end up idealizing your relationship simply because you've spent months/years living in your world of dreams

I've been living in a parallel world for 23 years though, so I kinda don't need to worry about idealizing my partner and putting too much pressure on them by doing that. it's bound to happen.
>>
I'm a depressive little bitch and I've been called psychotic by ex boyfriends.

I'd never date someone else who was this way though. They'd just drag me down and make my life worse. Happy boys or nothing!
>>
Talking about mental illness and how much life sucks is what emotional tampon orbiters are for. Making life happier is what boyfriends are for.
>>
>>35319051
so I just need to pretend to be better than the damaged gf to get one?
>>
>>35319438
Pretend you can fix her or at least help her remain stable. Be a rock she can cling to when things get shitty.
>>
Constantly. It'll never happen though.
>>
>>35319051
>>35319512
>t. Virgin
Taking the position of "rock" is one of the most retarded and low return things you could possibly do in a relationship.
>>
tfw no bpd ex heroin addict gf
>>
>>35320070
t. damaged gf with a damaged gf
I've found that when it's mutual being a rock is pretty meaningful. It's frustrating seeing your gf hurt and not know how to fix it of course
>>
>>35320070

They're right though.

t. Someone who's been there, done that. The kind of girls OP is describing are desperate for someone who can protect them from their own self-destructive thoughts and feelings. They'll get extremely attached very quickly if you do.
>>
>>35320455
lesbianism is a cuntmeme and is only genuine if in pure yuri love. Fuck you sapphic 3d shitcunt
>>
Yeah.

Fucked up as in secretly a serial killer fucked.

Just so she can compliment me
>>
File: 1440289029678.gif (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1440289029678.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>35320488
not that poster but what about two very mentally ill gfs where one is a biologically female sadistic necrophile and the other is a MtF masochist?
>>
>>35320541
sounds like the fucking dream
not that guy either though by the way
>>
>>35317749
Be careful about going after someone like that. I dated one back in high school and as soon as she realized that I wasn't going to be able to fulfill her fucked up fantasies and make everything better for her she dumped me and cut off all contact, cut her hair, and in the end convinced her mom to move away somewhere.

At first it's nice to be able to relate to a girl who's on the same level as you, but all girls expect their boyfriends to somehow make things better for them, and as soon as they feel like you're lacking in that regard they're going to leave. So overall it's a bad idea to be looking to get into a relationship where you want someone as miserable as you, because that just fuels the whole "we can suffer together" thing, which is cute or whatever for a few months but then she's going to get tired of it and leave.
>>
File: 1488601566383.jpg (58KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
1488601566383.jpg
58KB, 400x711px
Started talking to this girl I met on /r9k/ two weeks ago. She is very shy, depressed, socially retarded, and deals with tons of anxiety. She is 18, a NEET, and doesn't really leave her house. She isn't conventionally attractive so didn't get any attention by any guys in school and is a virgin, but I find her extremely cute. She doesn't live anywhere near me but we have gotten pretty close through bonding over bullshit and our comparatively sad lives.

We all have hope OP. Does anyone else know these feels? I guess I can answer any questions you guys have, but don't want to get too personal.
>>
File: 1476793767131.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476793767131.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>35320541
anon here. All that truly matters is true yuri love. If they love each other, and are cute together, that's all that matters. To be cute and happy with each other.
>>
File: 1488091117919.jpg (124KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488091117919.jpg
124KB, 797x720px
ME ME ME ME I WANT ONE GIVE IT EAR MALFOY GIVE IT EAR
G

F

N

A

O
>>
>>35317749
Go for men
>>
File: 1460895526703.gif (363KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460895526703.gif
363KB, 400x225px
>>35320582
it's hard given that we're both sick in the head in a major way
but it's really nice most of the time. thanks m8.

>>35320620
yes. our individual cuteness amplifies each other's cuteness for a net cuteness gain. and of course, we both love each other dearly, even after nearly three years of living together.
>>
Anyone else?

Origilyrigilyregeno
>>
>>35320770
There is no stronger bond than a bond forged by the blood of a loli murdered by two other lolis.
>>
File: cuckmania.png (2MB, 1496x968px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmania.png
2MB, 1496x968px
where are these hoes located
>>
Iktf OP, I have a deep desire to help people and this also reflects on what kind of partner I want to have. But I understand that it's not healthy to always be the one doing the support, so I tell myself to find a gf who will support me as well.

not that it matters because I'm still >tfw no gf in one way or another
>>
>>35320829
Murder lolis are the best, there are certainly not enough of them
>>
I always fantasize I'll meet the woman of my dreams while she's standing on the roof of a building about to jump. Call it a savior complex if ya want, but I had a really difficult childhood and the whole reason I'm on this board is because I can't stand all the people who've never suffered a day in their comfy lives. A girl who has faced her own set of hardships is extremely more appealing to me.
>>
>>35317749
Found this gem from the r9k archives:

Man, I remember when I was just like you. I had this burning desire to meet someone to share everything with. It was extremely romantic, actually. I often look back and kind of smile at how innocent I was.

You're going to get curb stomped by that bitch. She's going to completely nuke you. You think you understand what pain is since you've never had her, just imagine her slipping out of your reach to leave you for someone else. You just lay there for days. Days turn into weeks. Weeks into months. Months into years. The only thing you have left is a hole in your chest and the distant memories of what once was. Finally, you decide to pick yourself up. After all that time passed, you no longer feel defeated now. Although, you realize you'll never be capable of loving anyone so deeply or even opening up to that degree ever again.

Get ready for a wild ride. God speed.

Tread carefully.
>>
>>35321204
>Although, you realize you'll never be capable of loving anyone so deeply or even opening up to that degree ever again.

I thought that everything else in this post was melodramatic, but fuck does that strike a nerve. I'm still pissed off that I gave my first and most intense love to a bitch who didn't deserve it and stabbed me in the back.
>>
File: 1483678560480.png (85KB, 294x258px) Image search: [Google]
1483678560480.png
85KB, 294x258px
>>35320476
Yeah the girls OP are talking about would probably love a stable figure in their lives to save them from themselves. Doubt many people have it in them to be that for someone, though.
>>
>tfw no bf to talk to about my intrusive thoughts of hurting myself
>tfw no bf that hurts you out of love
>>
>>35322027
Where do you live bb

Most certainly I am the first one to post this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.