[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kiss your girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Go and kiss your girlfriend, tell her that you love her and post results!
>>
>>35317526
Is this a joke?
Orignale
>>
Well I don't have a girlfriend, so I guess I can't do that.

But here's a bump, friend. Happy to help you shit up r9k.
>>
>>35317526
>tfw have a gee eff now
>tfw she's a "fembot" and lives really far
>tfw haven't met
>tfw she tells me I should leave the board
Should I actually leave? Does it count if we're both r9k autists and haven't met irl?
>>
>>35317608
>tfw haven't met

>he fell for the "long distance" meme

The next meme she's gonna try selling to you is going to be the "cuck" meme. So you better work on those blowjob skills, anon. Use a banana
>>
>>35317526
She is 9 kilometers away, probably hates my guts and is, hopefully, asleep right now.
>>
>>35317608
she probably wants you to leave the board so you wouldn't get redpilled on womyn any further
>>
>>35317645
It is a meme, but I have no reason to suspect any ruse because she wanted to talk to me in the first place, and although I love her I'll just ghost her if she tries any cuck shit.
>>35317661
Too bad I already took the black pill.
Woman hate is entry level shit, the real awakening comes when you realize consciousness was an evolutionary misstep, white people deserve to go extinct because they single handedly made everything that lead up to their cultural suicide possible, normie men aren't one bit better than normie women, and even the "robots" on this board aren't really robots anymore as much as failed normies who come here to pretend to be robots just so they can feel relieved for not being robots.
The redpill woman hate philosophy is just a big misunderstanding. You assume most men are somewhat like you, but they aren't. The truth is the majority of men don't care about anything other than social status either, and they whore themselves out on social media just the same.
The only difference is that men are less willing to play hard to get, so there's always a larger supply of male attention than female attention, making women noticeably more deluded than men.
Doesn't mean my stomach doesn't turn when I see a "strong independent womyn"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.