[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth it to join the us army if you always feel like a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

is it worth it to join the us army if you always feel like a pathetic POS who wont ever be a man?

i can do 30 pushups and 40 situps but after that im out of breath and i can only run1 mile and that takes me 10 minutes and in the army you need a 15:54 2 mile

how fuqed am i if i want to join? im not even fat even though i weigh 210 and im 6'3
>>
Just keep working on your fitness. In fairness my mile is nine minutes which is also shit. It was six minutes at my best though, and my furthest run was 11km in 70 minutes so there we go.
>>
>>35316692
Is that the kid from the kickapoo music video
>>
>>35316692
No, train physical fitness yourself

Joining the army all you'll train is endurance, not strength. Start lifting anon
>>
>>35316692
Buddy im 300 and 5'10, losing weight and it takes me 18 minutes to walk a mile.
>>
>>35316692
With an attitude like that you won't get far

They make you feel like shit because you are and shit takes time to get hard
>>
>>35316692
Yea. I'd say go Heavy Cav but at 6'3 that's gonna be shit.
>>
>>35316692

>*in a relationship*

Even Mouthbreather Piggy McSausagefingers is in a relationship.
>>
I thought the army makes you do 200 push ups a day...

I can do like 100
>>
>>35316692
There are plenty of fatties in the military. It will probably suck for you more than someone who is in good shape, but you can still do it. Is it worth it? It will definitely give you a sense of pride, but that is because it is hard work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.