[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I bang sluts in college?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

-How long should I be around them before asking them out?

-Date locations?

-Easy type girls which are fun to bang? What do they look like?

-How do I hide my powerlevel if she keeps asking me questions about me?

-What are the best ways to ensure a fugg?

-Ideally how many dates before I move in for the fugg?

-Finally, what are things that girls like to hear?

In advance, t-thanks for the advice senpai
>>
>>35316492
>-How long should I be around them before asking them out?
15 mins
>-Date locations?
partys
>-Easy type girls which are fun to bang? What do they look like?
they look drunk
>-How do I hide my powerlevel if she keeps asking me questions about me?
be drunk
>-What are the best ways to ensure a fugg?
be drunk and alone
>-Ideally how many dates before I move in for the fugg?
1-6 drinks at the bar depending on how drunk you were when you met
>-Finally, what are things that girls like to hear?
same things you like to hear
>In advance, t-thanks for the advice senpai
you're welcome
>>
>>35316626
>tfw it sounds so easy but you know that if you went there you will just stand awkwardly in the corner and no girl will come talk to you because your not attractive enough and eventually you will just leave and feel shitty or get drunk enough to do stupid cringy shit with the cringy group of autisimo guys while still being to scared of talking to girls
>>
>>35316626
>>35316735
Yeah but what if you live in a lesser city and only go to a community college and there are no fucking parties?
>>
>>35316893
donno, i guess you just meet through friends or shared activitys
>>
The fact that you're asking most of these questions means youre too autistic to have a functioning relationship.
>>
File: 1488406966449.jpg (101KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
1488406966449.jpg
101KB, 500x692px
>>35316946
That sounds mildly plausible.

>>35317086
Could you just tell me the answers rather than condescending me please?
>>
Hello? Anyone gonna answer?
>>
Helllllllllllllllllo? Uh anyone there?
>>
>>35318601
this is not the place for relationship advice
>>>/adv/
>>
>>35316626
>i whisper her in a very kind and clear way...
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.