[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought experiment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
You will magically receive the average salary in your country each year without having to work. You have unlimited free time now. What does an average day look like for you? What's your schedule, from waking up to going to sleep.
>>
>inb4 some neet says "I dont have to imagine"

Make music and get a cute hairy bear bf
>>
I'd learn how to drive
Get an RV or maybe just one of those pop-up trailers
Drive around and stuff
Camp out in a tent every once in awhile
Find a qt hobo and basically bribe him to be my traveling companion friend
The vagabond life feels so nice but only when you have money
>>
>>35316477
Nice dubs.
Physical fitness and same old same old in my downtime.
The big thing you reap from not working is the ability to sleep like the dead and hoover up those sleep gainz.
>>
>>35316477
Immediately move out into a nice comfy apartment.
Get a home gym, if possible.
Start going to university.

The average wage of my country isn't that high but it is easily enough to live comfortably, if you aren't an idiot who blows through cash.
>>
I'm trying to understand the different strategies you are implementing.

>>35316523
>>35316638
You two chose to focus on one thing, and design your life around it- get swole, or make music.

>>35316561
Rather than an activity, you chose a lifestyle. I like this answer a lot because it kind of tells me what you'd do across an entire day (drive, cook, clean, set up/take down camp, etc.)

>>35316737
Now that money is no issue, you're free to study any field you like and get any job that is meaningful to you, regardless of the salary. What is the job you'd be trying to get, and why do you want a job when you have no financial reason to get one?
>>
File: 1488062534194s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488062534194s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35316477
>tfw i cant be a neet until im 27 in my country because that would mean id have to life that long with my parents, i might be a lazy fuck and i just want to watch anime all day but im not that much of an asshole to annoy the people that gave me a good raising
>>
>>35316822
I'd like to go study some mechanical engineering. I don't even know what job I would do with it, honestly. I think it's the curiosity.

I don't really have an ambition or any dreams. There are just some things I would try doing if I felt I had more freedom.
>>
File: 1465667216656.gif (262KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465667216656.gif
262KB, 853x480px
I'd write bad fanfiction (until I finally produced my magnum opus, that is), play guitar and other musical instruments,
start up a Youtube channel where I could voice my political and economic views (and fandom/anime/vidya stuff), become a freelance journalist, traveling around the world and producing documentaries and commentaries. And, of course, play my favorite vidya. Finally invest in the latest consoles.
Move to some apartment in a fairly big city and hang out in bars, coffee shops, and universities. Spend my days wandering around till I finally settle down with a qt3.14.
I wouldn't have a schedule, I have unlimited free time.
>>
>>35316477
I would continue to live in my parents home without spending any of it for multiple years so I could save up the money to buy a house.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.