[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What conspiracies do you believe? I believe Hitler escaped to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1487430496192.jpg (682KB, 1600x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1487430496192.jpg
682KB, 1600x1372px
What conspiracies do you believe?

I believe Hitler escaped to Argentina at the end of WWII.
>>
soviet union was the first jewish empire and the european union is the second one. both serve the purpose of destroying the goys. USSR was more up front, EU not so much
>>
Jews control the media and banks. Their history pretty much explains it
>>
Sorry but that's dumb. Same kind of thing as Elvis or Bruce Lee being alive.

Dumb things I believe:
>Chem trails
>Not sure about the moon landing, and think Kubrick may have dropped hints
>9/11 was the Jews
>Big pharma holds back significant advancements to maximise profits, keeping people sick
>Psychiatry is the worst offender
>Vaccines may possibly cause autism
>Chemicals in processed foods and tap water ensure a docile, mentally impaired populace. This effect is amplified by the media
>The Global Elite are part of a vast Satanic child rape network
>They may or may not be psychic vampires with ties to non-human entities
>>
>>35316214

> the entirety of jewish revolutionaries are dead by phase 2 of soviet history
> ethnic georgian christian despot continues purging intelligentsia, trading resources for technology with germany, becomes the first holocaust denier after the war and takes true communism with him to the grave
> controls on population movement meant that moscow and piter were 99% white until putinism and jews only got memeland in the far east
> you could only be one ethnicity on your documentation, deleting the concept of a russian jew
> jews betray the country and flee the instant they could
> the goys weren't all turned to radioactive ash three times over

hmm...
>>
all the conspiracy theories about the elite having secret pedophile rings are true. i watched that documentary about Boystown that got banned by Discovery Channel and I started pulling threads after that
>>
>>35316919
A former British prime minister was a pedo, at the time everyone thought he was gay because he was never married.
>>
File: LPzUt4K.jpg (293KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
LPzUt4K.jpg
293KB, 569x802px
Bane recognized that CIA Guy was suffering from crippling depression on top of that, very critical of his image, therefore Bane attempted to compliment CIA Guy by retorting his statement of "You're a big guy" with "For you." as a means of claiming that Bane is quite impressed with his gains, unfortunately CIA Guy wasn't aware of the memo and Bane had to put him out of his misery.
>>
>>35316458

You are a massive idiot or mentally ill to the point of delusions.
>>
Lunar landing.

Just seems like even now we'd have a hard time accomplishing such a feat. How the fuck am I supposed to believe NASA could do it in 1969 when we can't even get shuttle re-entries not to turn into a meteor shower?
>>
JFK was killed by the CIA or some government agency. Also that therr was more than 1 shooter.
>>
We keep aliens in the desert somewhere. At least that's what I hope is true since things are getting boring.
>>
>>35318307
1% of shuttle missions ended in some sort of explosion. That's 2/135
>>
>>35316151
Pretty much all of them that involve corruption or abuse and don't include aliens/demons/magic.
>>
>>35316458
>sorry but that's dumb
>believes chem trails
you won't trick me faggot
>>
I think they're cutting the penises of little boys to use their foreskins for ????. I know they are used in cosmetics and genetic research but I'm not sure what else. I think it's fucking CRIMINAL and DISGUSTING that American society has been so thoroughly brainwashed to be anti-natural dick so that the lizard people behind this shit can make a profit off the suffering and genital disfigurement of millions of American boys.
>>
>>35316458
>vaccine cause autisn
Okay so you're just an idiot and not just kind of paranoid.
>>
>>35316151
None
The pedo cult ones like pizzagate are redundant. If pedos want kids they don't need elaborate rituals or secret societies. They just find single moms or get a foster kid.

The ones about Jews and Freemasons are full of irony. White nationalists trust breitbart.com for their news even though it was founded by a Jew. They think Ann Coulter is one of them even when she fucks blacks and dated Bill Maher. Not to mention Putin's circle of friends has many Jews.
>>
>>35316151
in first grade the teacher pointed on a map where we currently lived. Where indiana was and she pointed to south america around where argentina is.

For fucking YEARS this confused the fuck out of me. I just could not understand why she pointed there because when asked later when I pointed to that spot everyone said I was wrong.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.
>>
>>35318755
What are you going on about m80?
>>
File: goback.jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
goback.jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>35316458
>Supports pizza gate
Fuck off
>>
>>35318837
either this is just more dumb pretending or not everyone is at the same level as me here but I'm your Fuhrer. Starboy.

Christ they have been practically screaming it to me my entire life and I never saw it. I've had so many "Wait, how did you know that about me?" moments in my life.

In middle school I had this thought that women can read people's minds after they hit puberty as well... Trish from college said something that... and now that I'm going through my "second puberty" and have had a psychic talk with my creators... and .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

AH WHAT'S FUCKING GOING ON
>>
>>35316151
/r9k/ is a platform for psyops carried out by different special interests groups to stop subversion in young men (the backbone of every revolutionary movement in history) by killing their self-esteems, turning them toward "alternative" lifestyles like homosexuality, NEEThood/hikikomori, keeping them nice and retarded so they don't even THINK about rebelling against the old elites.
>>
>>35318961
Now this is some advanced level shitposting.

Clearly this anon has ascended and his message from the higher realm has been garbled-- now incomprehensible to mere mortaks
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.